剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
get it out of my mom's hands.
这个想法太感情用事了吧
Is this idea maybe more emotional than practical?
-其实你还可以... -什么
- Because another thing that you could do is-- - What?
放手
You let it go.
回家吧 爸爸
Come back home, Daddy.
就算妈妈想处理掉你的毒品又怎么样
So what if Mom tried to get rid of your drugs?
你想知道我们准备离婚的真正原因吗
Do you want to know the real reason why we're getting a divorce?
我发现你妈想杀我
I found out that your mother tried to have me killed.
还是两次
Twice.
难以置信
I... I can't believe that.
宝贝
Oh, mija,
你可以的
yes, you can.
其实
In fact,
我觉得你潜意识里已经知道了
I think part of you already knew.
你总是说
You always say,
"以家为重"
"Family is the most important thing."
是家人的信任
Family's trust.
你和你妈背叛了我 所以
You and your mother betrayed me, so...
再也没有家了
there is no family anymore.
维罗尼卡 到你独唱了
Veronica, your solo's up.
我本来想说 你的角色
I was going to talk about the devastating loneliness
在此刻要感受到极度的孤独
your character feels at this particular moment,
但你好像已经有感觉了 那就开始吧
but it seems like you're already there, so take it away.
*我在船上漂浮*
*I float in a boat*
*汹涌的黑海中*
*In a raging black ocean*
*一叶扁舟*
*Low in the water*
*无处可去*
*And nowhere to go*
*在小小的救生艇上*
*The tiniest lifeboat*
*和故人相伴*
*With people I know*
*寒冷 潮湿而拥挤*
*Cold, clammy, and crowded*
*绝望弥漫人群中*
*The people smell desperate*
*我们随时会下沉*
*We'll sink any minute*
*所以牺牲在所难免*
*So someone must go*
*在小小的救生艇上*
*The tiniest lifeboat*
*和故人相伴*
*With the people I know*
别担心 我不是把你们骗来和好的
Don't worry. I'm not Parent-Trapping you.
我承认你们的分歧不可调和
I recognize your irreconcilable differences.
但我有个要求
But I do have a request to make.
来参加首演之夜
Come to opening night.
一起来 这就是我的要求
Together. That's all I ask.
创造最后的幸福回忆
To make one last happy memory.
*我抱着膝盖*
*I'm hugging my knees*
*船长伸出手指*
*And the captain is pointing*
*我以为我是船长*
*I thought I was captain*
*最弱的人必须离开*
*Still, the weakest must go*
*小小的救生艇*
*The tiniest lifeboat*
*与故人相伴*
*Full of people I know*
*小小的救生艇*
*The tiniest lifeboat*
*与故人相伴*
*Full of people I know*
终于回来了 我们十分钟后走
Well, finally, we gotta motor in ten.
-怎么回事 -你没事吧
- Whoa, what the hell happened? - Are you okay?
我没事 就是些划痕
Oh, I'm fine. It's just some scratches.
JB 你能帮我找件干净的衬衫吗
JB, would you, uh, run and pick me out a clean shirt, please?
你惹了发♥情♥的猫吗
Did you piss off a cat in heat?
有个磕了嘶嘶泡泡丸的人
Some tweaked-out Fizzle-head
在马路中间玩狮鹫和石像鬼
was playing G&G in the middle of the damn road.
糖果店肯定重新营业了
The candy store is definitely back open.
但我会抓到制毒的人
But I am gonna find whoever is cooking that crap.
毒品 太可怕了
Drugs, it's terrible.
真是噩梦
What a nightmare.
爸 你没事的话 我和贝蒂先走了
Dad, if you're okay, I think Betty and I are going to ride ahead.
-剧场见 -好
- We'll just meet you at the play. - Okay.
为什么 怎么了
Why, what's going on?
有点事
Just a quick stop.
算是表演前的传统
A little pre-show tradition.
记得报名哦
Sign my program later?
艾芙琳
Evelyn?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
-演员十分钟后上场 -谢谢 十分钟
- It's ten minutes to places, cast. - Thank you. Ten.
《希瑟姐妹帮》
现在是我最喜欢的部分
And now for my favorite part.
盖章
Blot.
完美
Perfect.
这颜色是为你量身定做的 得给你买♥♥一管
This color was made for you. We have to get you a tube.
你们去哪儿了
Where have you been?
小凯 抱歉 我们有点事
Kev, sorry, we had to make a quick stop.
你们脸上是什么啊 煤灰
What is all over your faces? Soot?
快去化妆
Get to makeup, stat.
-好的 -贝蒂 跟他对一下
- Okay. - And, Betty, make sure he knows
他的台词和最后一幕的编舞
his line and choreography for the finale.
-好的 -我的台词
- Okay. - My line?
-是啊 -我没参演啊
- Yeah. - I'm not part of the cast.
不 这是一个大合唱
No, it's kind of a big statement song now.
凯文想让所有人都参加
Kevin wants everyone in it.
别担心 听从我的指挥
Don't worry, follow my lead.
基本上就是换身衣服而已 来吧
It's basically just a costume change. Come on.
*听着 伙计们 战争结束了*
*Listen up, folks. War is over*
*新任警长来了*
*Brand new sheriff's come to town*
*我们改邪归正*
*We are done with acting evil*
*我们案兵束甲*
*We will lay our weapons down*
*我们都受了伤 我们都很害怕*
*We're all damaged, we're all frightened*
*我们都是怪胎 但没关系*
*We're all freaks but that's all right*
*我们会忍♥受 我们会幸存*
*We'll endure it, we'll survive it*
*玛莎 你今晚有空吗*
*Martha, are you free tonight?*
天啊
Jeez...
这才叫童年被火吞噬吧
Talk about watching your childhood go up in flames.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我活下来了
I'm surviving.
因为有你
Because you're here with me.
*我无法保证不再有希瑟姐妹帮*
*I can't promise no more Heathers*
*高中也许永远不会结束*
*High school may not ever end*
*我仍然想念你*
*Still I miss you*
*如果你我成为知音 我很荣幸*
*I'd be honored, if you'd let me be your friend*
*我的朋友*
*My friend*
*我们可以回归17岁*
*We can be 17*
*我们可以学会如何自处*
*We can learn how to chill*
*即使现在真爱难寻*
*If no one loves me now*
*终有一天柳暗花明*
*Someday somebody will*
*我们可以回归17岁*
*We can be 17*
*还有时间回归正途*
*Still time to make things right*
*我们要扭转乾坤*
*We want a better world*
*不如从今晚开始*
*So why not start tonight?*
*让我们回归17岁*
*Let's go be 17*
*我们可以动人美好*
*We can be beautiful*
*脱掉鞋子 尽情舞蹈*
*Take off our shoes and dance*
*你知道 你知道 你知道*
*You know, you know, you know*
*像孩童一样天真*
*Act like we're all still kids*
*机不可失 时不再来*
*'Cause this may be our final chance*
*你知道 你知道 你知道*
*You know, you know, you know*
*永远17岁*
*Always be 17*
*我们可以幸福美好*
*We can be beautiful*
*庆祝你和我*
*Celebrate you and I*
*也许我们不会变老*
*Maybe we won't grow old*
*也许我们会永葆青春*
*And maybe then we'll never die*
*我们会幸福美好*
*We'll make it beautiful*
*我们会幸福美好*
*We'll make it beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表