剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
贝蒂 我和你一起去的
Betty, I was with you.
我看见了那辆大巴的残骸
I saw what was left of that bus.
没人能从那样的事故中活下来
Nobody could've survived that.
是的 但如果他活下来
Yeah, but if he did...
如果他活下来 你有我 有毒蛇帮
If he did, you've got me, you have the Serpents,
有亚奇和他拳击俱乐部的兄弟
you have Archie and his fight-club buddies.
你有一大批人马保护你
You have a veritable armada here to protect you.
而且 你可以搬回来跟我和我爸一起住
Also, you can move back in with my dad and I.
自从我妈走后 家里变得好安静
It's been a lot quieter since my mom's been gone.
很遗憾她离开了 猪头
I'm sorry that she left, Jug.
经历这些之后 JB还好吗
How's JB doing after all this?
出奇地好
Shockingly well.
而且她填补了关键的空白
And she's filled in some key blanks.
看来在某处有一本
Apparently, there's a Gospel
石像鬼王的《福音》
of the Gargoyle King out there somewhere.
可能很重要
Could be important.
我爸一直在搜查史蒂夫废品收♥购♥站
My dad's been sweeping Junkyard Steve's...
抱歉打扰你们激动人心的聚会 朋友们
Sorry to interrupt your no doubt thrilling catch-up, chums,
但是如你们所知 毕业舞会就在这周末
but, as you know, junior prom is this weekend.
主题是火与冰
The theme is Fire and Ice,
托妮和我自然准备竞选
and, naturally, Toni and I are campaigning
成为学校史上最迷人的舞会女王
to be the most captivating prom queens this school's ever seen.
你们理所当然要投给谢妮组合
So it goes without saying, vote Choni for co-monarchs
因为当你认真思考就会发现
because, when you really think about it,
根本别无他选
no other options make sense.
这周末有舞会
Prom is this weekend?
我们还在办这种活动吗
We still do things like that here?
看来是这样
I mean, apparently.
猪头
Jug...
你愿意陪我去舞会吗
Will you go to prom with me?
舍你其谁 贝蒂·库珀
Only for you, Betty Cooper.
花生酱和香蕉
Peanut butter and banana.
我想你可能饿了 准备休息会
Thought you might be hungry, ready for a break.
没错
Definitely.
妈 其实我有事要找你
Actually, Mom, I wanted to ask you something.
我想参加这周末的一场拳击联赛
There's a tournament this weekend that I want to box in,
精英赛
the Regional Classic.
只要你给报名表签名 我就能参加了
I just need you to sign my application to let me compete.
亚奇
Archie...
我来猜猜 你不想让我打拳击
Let me guess. You don't want me to box.
我连橄榄球都不想让你打
I didn't even want you to play football.
拳击更加野蛮
And boxing is so much more brutal.
其它的事我都不如别人 但我很擅长拳击
I'm behind on everything else, but I'm good at boxing.
我其实考虑过成为职业选手
I was actually thinking about going pro.
成为职业选手
Going pro?
亚奇 我知道你最近遇到了很多事
Archie, I know you've been dealing with a lot lately...
-妈 -但我不会支持你被人用拳头殴打
- Mom. - But I won't support you getting pummeled.
靶场即将关闭 请交还您的装备
The range is closing. Please return your gear.
小科德医生
Dr. Curdle Jr.
库珀小姐 你好
Ms. Cooper, hello.
你确认了尸体的身份吗
Have you identified the bodies?
尸体被烧焦到无法辨认
The corpses were charred beyond recognition.
但我检验了一只部分完整的手掌
But I was able to work with one semi-intact hand,
跟你父亲的DNA和指纹匹配
and it matches your father, DNA and fingerprints.
就是他 库珀小姐
It's him, Ms. Cooper.
不论如何 你父亲已经死了
For good or ill, your father is dead.
河谷镇
第三季 第二十集
爸 你看见糖豆了吗
Hey, Dad, have you seen Jellybean?
我载她去了学校
I dropped her off at school. Listen.
我在史蒂夫废品收♥购♥站
I'm at Junkyard Steve's.
你最好过来看看
You better get down here and see this.
好的 我现在过去
Okay, I'm on my way.
因为库尔茨带你来了这里
Since this is where Kurtz brought you
而且他在这被石像鬼王杀害
and where he was killed by the Gargoyle King,
我和我的人搜查了废品站
me and my men have been doing a sweep of the junkyard.
然后找到这辆大巴
It led us to this bus.
看起来这里就是库尔茨
Looks like this is where Kurtz...
和其他石像鬼住的地方
and some other Gargoyles were crashing.
石像鬼王福音
《福音》
The Gospel.
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
我妈签了名
Uh, my mom signed.
我可以参加精英赛了
I can enter the Regional Classic.
正好赶上
And not a moment too soon.
我们可以现在提交 正好在截止前报上名
We can submit it now and get it in just under the deadline.
太棒了
Awesome.
你确定参加吗
Are you sure about this?
我很喜欢看到你回到拳击场上
I love seeing you back in the ring,
如果你觉得参加联赛太早了 可以派疯狗去
but if the tournament's too soon, we can send Mad Dog.
你可以继续训练 明年再参加
You can keep training and go next year.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我只是在想
It's just, um, I was wondering...
毕业舞会你有什么计划
What are you doing for prom?
-毕业舞会 -要不我们一起去吧
- Prom? - Yeah, I thought maybe we could go together.
以朋友的身份
As friends.
那真是太好了
I would honestly love that.
是吗 太好了
Yeah? Great.
-好 -毕业舞会开始领票
- Great. - Prom tickets here!
来拿毕业舞会的票吧
Get your prom tickets here.
我们要两张票 谢谢
uh, actually, we'll take two, please.
看看是谁啊
Well, well, well.
分手的一对又复合了
What was off is now back on again.
你欠我一瓶樱桃汽水
You owe me a cherry phosphate.
我们只是以朋友的身份一起去
We're just going as friends.
-其实我们要分开付钱 -随便
- In fact, we'll be paying separately. - Whatever.
记得要投票选谢妮当舞会女王
Just remember to vote Choni for prom queens, okay?
谢了 再见
Thanks. Bye.
谢丽尔 你在干什么
Cheryl, what are you doing?
农场禁止竞选舞会女王
Campaigning for prom queen is strictly forbidden.
"禁止" 为什么
"Forbidden"? What's up with that?
农场禁止竞选
The Farm prohibits it
是因为有违我们对平等的限制
because it goes against our strictures of equality.
还记得"三人成众 众志成城"吗
Remember, "The one become many, the many, one"?
你说得轻松 艾芙琳
Easy for you to say, Evelyn.
你不是已经30岁了吗
Aren't you, like, 30?
你参加了多少次毕业舞会
How many proms have you been to?
这是一个测试
This is a test.
你要么当一晚的舞会女王
You can either be queens for one night,
要么可以永远生活在农场的荣耀中
or you can live in the glory of the Farm for all of eternity.
你更喜欢哪一个
Which would you prefer?
老实说 两个都喜欢
Honestly, both.
这部《福音》里有很多神话故事 贝蒂
There's a lot of mythical stuff in this Gospel, Betty.
书里认为石像鬼是邪灵
The Gargoyles were thought to be evil spirits
它们住在云里 掠夺人们
that lived in the clouds, preying on people.
所以狮鹫女王把它们变成了石像
So the Gryphon Queen turned them to stone.
它们袭击地球时 就会从王国里坠落摔碎
They fell from the Kingdom and shattered when they hit the earth.
猪头
Jug...
这些传说把石像鬼王
All this lore builds up the Gargoyle King
塑造成了某种超自然生物
to be some kind of supernatural creature,
但这个人只是个连环杀手
but this guy is just a serial killer.
和我爸一样
Just like my dad.
黑兜帽是人类
The Black Hood was flesh and blood,
石像鬼王也是
and so is the Gargoyle King.
也就是说
Which means...
他会死
That he can die.
贝蒂 如果你需要几天
Betty, if you need a couple days,
你可以休息一会
you can take a break.
不 我要继续调查
No. I need to keep moving.
我只想了结这件事
I just want this to end.
是小科德医生
It's Dr. Curdle Jr.
库尔茨的尸检结果出来了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表