剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
就算他回到河谷镇也没用
It's the same if he goes back to Riverdale.
亚奇的爸爸 亚奇的朋友
Archie's dad, Archie's friends,
每个人都有危险
everyone is at risk,
所以你要放他走
which is why you got to cut him loose.
我不会扔下亚奇 妈妈
I'm not just gonna ditch Archie, Mom.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
你妈说得对 猪头
Your mom's right, Jug.
你帮我走了这么远
You got me this far.
这是任何人都做不到的
That's more than anyone else would've done.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你一个人不行的
You can't go out there alone.
猪头 海勒姆在农场差点杀了我们
Jug, Hiram almost killed us back at that farm,
佩妮跟踪我们到你妈家
Penny tracked us here to your mom's.
我把她置于危险之中
I've put her in danger.
也把糖豆置于危险之中
I've put Jellybean in danger.
不能再这样下去了
I can't keep doing that.
无论我接下来去哪儿 都要自己去
Wherever I go next, it's got to be alone.
-亚奇 -猪头
- Archie. - Jug.
好吧
All right.
就这么定了
So, it's decided.
亚奇 我们送你去边境
Arch, we'll get you a ride to the border.
我认识一个人可以帮你
I know a guy up there who can help.
猪头 你想待多久都可以
Jughead, you can stay here as long as you want.
不 我想回家
No, I think I need to go home.
一定要把海勒姆·洛奇扳倒
Hiram Lodge needs to get taken down.
只能从内部想办法
It's only gonna happen from the inside.
罪恶的女孩
You sinful girls.
我要把你们绑在床上
I will strap you to your
用电击给你们剔除罪恶
beds and electroshock the sin out of you.
修女 怪物都吓不倒我 更何况是你
Sister, monsters don't scare me, and neither do you.
我见过真正的黑暗 我直面过黑暗
I've seen real darkness. I've stared it right in the face.
所以你无法打败我
That's why you couldn't break me.
我知道你在搞什么名堂
I know the scam that you're running.
我看见你和海勒姆·洛奇一起
I saw you with Hiram Lodge.
你在用病人测试他的毒品
You're testing his drugs out on patients.
为什么
Why?
洛奇先生是一位慷慨的捐赠者
Mr. Lodge is a generous donor.
一个相信我们使命的人
A believer in our mission.
你说的"使命"是指
And by "Mission", you mean
用游戏和石像鬼王来恐吓女孩们
using the game and the Gargoyle King to scare girls?
折磨孩子们吗
To torture children?
到我这里来的孩子们都不正常
The children who come through our doors are broken.
治愈他们是我们神圣的使命
It's our sacred mission to fix them,
为此我们不惜使用任何工具
using whatever tools necessary.
这意味着修女们创造了狮鹫和石像鬼
Does that mean that the sisters created Gryphons and Gargoyles
作为工具吗
as a tool?
自从疯人院开张以来 行为不端的孩子们
Misbehaving children have been brought down to this room
会被带到这个房♥间里
since the asylum opened.
那座雕像吓得他们屈服了
That statue scared them into submission.
其中一些心智更加失常的人
Some of them, the more disturbed ones,
创造了一个幻想的世界
created a fantasy realm,
一个游戏
a game
来应付对恐惧 他们管它叫
to cope with the fear of the one they'd named
石像鬼王
the Gargoyle King.
我们将它作为一种治疗工具
We embraced it as a therapeutic tool.
而且它很管用
And it worked
因为它深植在游戏玩家的心中
because it embeds itself in the minds of the players.
让他们沾沾自喜 精神集中
It makes them complacent. Focuses them.
如果这是真的
If that's true,
那这个游戏是怎么被外界所熟知的呢
then how did the game get out into the world?
你把它交给海洛姆了吗
Did you give it to Hiram?
这个游戏本不该传出去
It was never meant to leave these walls.
它太强大了
It's too powerful.
诞生于疯狂的游戏
A game born of madness.
是你助长了这种疯狂
A madness you helped nurture.
而像本和迪尔顿那样的人已经死了
And now people like Ben and Dilton are dead.
你要为你所做的一切付出代价 修女
You're going to pay for everything that you've done, Sister.
你还要把告诉我们的
And you're going to tell the authorities
和游戏有关的事向有关机构坦白
what you've told us about the game.
还有海洛姆捐款的事
And about Hiram's donations.
我只响应一种机构 贝蒂
I only answer to one authority, Betty.
埃塞尔 我们有她的钥匙
Come on, Ethel. We have her keys.
我们走吧
We're leaving.
我们还要带那些孩子一起走 修女
We're taking your children with us, Sister.
他们不会想离开的
They won't want to leave.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
我在地下室
I'm in the basement.
救命
Help!
再问一遍
Let's do this again.
我爸计划对河谷镇做什么
What does my father have planned for Riverdale?
快说 不然再倒糖浆
Speak! Or it gets the syrup again.
你为什么想知道你♥爸♥的计划
Why do you want to know your father's plans?
他终于要把这片不毛之地变废为宝了
He's finally going to turn this backwater into something worthwhile.
变成一个我们都能不受干扰地
A place where we can all pursue
-追求自己事业的地方 -这是什么意思
- our various enterprises unmolested. - What does that mean?
她说的是贩毒和卖♥♥淫
She's talking about drug dealing and prostitution.
对吧 你这狠毒的疯女人
Aren't you, you ghoulunatic?
我们需要细节
We need specifics.
我爸究竟要怎样把河谷镇
How exactly is my father planning on turning Riverdale
变成罪恶之城
into Vice City?
他和镇长同床共枕 对吧
Well, he's in bed with the mayor, isn't he?
至于执法部门
And as for law enforcement, well,
据我所知
the last time I checked,
河谷镇实际上已经没有警长了
Riverdale didn't have much of a sheriff.
说细节 否则老天有眼
Details. Or so help me God,
我会把你淹死在这廉价糖浆中
I will drown you in this cheap crap.
再打开花♥园♥的门 把蚂蚁放进来
And open the garden doors to let the ants in.
好吧 我说
All right, I'll tell you.
等等 什么叫你们不想逃跑
Wait. What do you mean, you don't want to escape?
我们觉得待在这很安全
We feel safe here.
我们玩狮鹫和石像鬼
We play G&G.
修女们给我们糖吃 给我们舒适的环境住
The sisters give us candy, keep us warm and clean.
我们为什么会想离开
Why would we wanna leave?
伍德豪斯修女说得对
Sister Woodhouse was right.
他们都被洗♥脑♥了 和我之前一样
They're all brainwashed, just like I was.
我们不能就这样丢下他们
Well, we can't just leave them behind.
更不用说那些和谢丽尔之前一样
Not to mention all those kids
被迫接受同性恋转换疗法的孩子们
in the gay conversion wing where Cheryl was.
一定有什么我们能做的
There has to be something we can do.
等等 游戏
Wait, the game.
游戏帮他们应对恐惧 对吧
The game is how they cope with terror, right?
我们就通过任务的方式来说服他们逃走
So, let's convince them to escape by turning it into a quest.
石像鬼王会激发恐惧
The Gargoyle King inspires fear,
我们就给他们希望
so let's give them hope.
我们让他们看到石像鬼王的对立面 也就是
Let's give them the opposite of the Gargoyle King, which is...
狮鹫女王
The Gryphon Queen.
我给你们准备了路上的午餐
Now, I packed you guys some lunches for the road.
猪头 开下门好吗 可能是来接亚奇的
Hey, Jug, you mind getting that? It's probably Archie's ride.
爸
Dad!
我好想你 爸
I've missed you so much, Dad.
我也是 儿子
Me too, son.
你终于来了
So you finally made it, huh?
猪头在整理行李 他一会儿就出来
Jughead's getting his bag. He'll be out in a minute.
糖豆宝
Hey, Jellybelly.
你长大了好多
You've gotten so big.
我能抱抱你吗
Can I get a hug?
我能有个爸爸吗
Can I get a dad?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表