剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Of course,
因为福赛斯希望你相信他住那
because that's what Forsythe wants you to believe.
你像北区人一样穿着队服
You parade around the school in your varsity jacket
在学校里到处逛
like a Northsider.
别骗自己了 你永远都逃不出南区
Don't kid yourself, you'll never escape the Southside.
你会跟你♥爸♥一个下场
You're gonna end up just like your dad.
在你的拖车里狂灌酒喝
Downing six packs in your double wide.
也许吧 但我不会打孩子的
Maybe, but I'm not gonna hit my kid.
不会像我老爹打我那样
Not like my old man hits me.
我告诉他我不会加入他的帮会的
I told him I didn't wanna join his gang,
我要当琼斯家的第一个大学生
that I wanted to be the first Jones to go to college.
他不高兴
He didn't like that.
应该就剩我了
Guess that just leaves me.
要公平
Fair is fair.
布鲁森家族
The Blossoms,
都是非常可怕的人
they are terrible people.
但是佩内洛普 你就是布鲁森家的
But Penelope, you're a Blossom.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
并不完全是
Not really.
我是在"慈祥安静的修女们"孤儿院长大的
I grew up at u202dThe Sisters of Quiet Mercy orphanage.
天啊 佩内洛普
Oh, my God, Penelope,
那个地方简直就是反♥人♥类♥
that place has, like, violated every humanitarian code.
我八岁的时候
When I was eight,
布鲁森一家来了 要求看所有红发的孩子
the Blossoms came and asked to see all the red-headed children.
接下来 我就跟他们走了
The next thing I knew, I was leaving with them.
我当时特别兴奋
I was so excited.
我很快就意识到这不是毫无私心的收养
I very quickly realized this was u202dnot an altruistic adoption.
我先被培养成
I was being groomed
克利福德的妹妹
to first be Clifford's sister,
接下来成了他的人生伴侣
then, eventually his life companion.
离开那栋房♥子的每一秒
Every second away from that house,
都是一种解脱 今天也是
even today, is a relief.
那你为什么还住在那
Why are you still living there?
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
那不叫家人 可以算乱♥伦♥了 很恶心
That's not family, it's basically incest, it's disgusting.
至少我没像你妈那样
At least I'm not u202dcleaning up other people's toilets
给别人扫厕所
like your mom!
至少她懂常理
Well, at least she has class.
她没去偷孤儿当童养媳
She is not stealing child brides out of orphanages.
又来了
Here we go again.
住手
Stop it!
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们都给自己加刑了
You all just upped your sentence.
从留校一天加到四天
From one Saturday detention to four.
当然 我们当时很生气
We were angry, of course,
生自己和对方的气
at each other, at ourselves.
但是慢慢地
But little by little,
随着时间的流逝
hour by hour,
我们躲藏其后的那面墙
the walls we've hidden behind all our lives
开始崩塌
started breaking down.
大家开始分享布丁杯和三明治
As pudding cups and sandwiches were shared,
剑拔弩张的紧绷感烟消云散
the bravado fell away.
一群问题少年不可思议地成了朋友
And a group of misfits became unlikely friends.
一个下着雨的周六下午
And then there was that rainy Saturday afternoon.
那是换季以来第一场冷雨
The first cold rain of the season.
我突发奇想
When I got it into my head
把那群人名字的首写字母刻在了窗台上
to add the rest of the group's initials to the windowsill
和我的紧挨在一起
carved next to mine.
赫敏决定撬开克拉巴佩尔老师的抽屉
And Hermione decided to break into Mrs. Krabappel's drawer.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
昨天 克拉巴佩尔老师收走了我的游戏机
Yesterday, Mrs. Krabappel took my game lad
锁进了这里 我要把它拿回来
and she locked it up in here, so I'm getting it back.
你是在破坏公物
That's vandalism.
我的天呐
Holy crap!
克拉巴佩尔私藏我们的东西很久了
Krabappel's been hoarding our stuff for decades.
就在那里
And there it was,
狮鹫和石像鬼
Gryphons and Gargoyles.
我之前听说过这个游戏
I have heard of this game before.
狮鹫和石像鬼
我们不该玩这个 这不属于我们
We shouldn't play it, it doesn't belong to us anyway.
狮鹫和石像鬼
Gryphons and Gargoyles.
还以为这是个坊间传言
Thought this was an urban legend.
我听说有小孩在海边玩这个
I heard some kids have been playing it Seaside.
其中一个人心脏病发死了
I heard one of them had a heart attack and died.
那样的话 我们肯定要玩一玩了
In that case, we definitely have to play it, right?
"被这个世界遗忘已久的古代魔鬼苏醒了
"An ancient evil, long forgotten to this world, has awoken.
他的名字叫做石像鬼王
His name, the Gargoyle King.
打败他就能得到丰厚奖励"
Defeat him and receive the supreme reward."
那我们怎么才能打败他
Okay, but how do we beat him?
看上去拿到手册的人
It looks like the person with the manual,
也就是我了 就是游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥
that'd be me, is the Game Master.
我会用指令指引你们
I will guide you through quests
你们完成任务直至升级
and you complete them until you ascend to the next level.
但首先 要选择角色
But first, pick your characters.
我选 "女巫"
I pick "The Sorceress."
或许我可以让你们这些书呆子消失
Maybe I can make all you nerds disappear.
我选 "盗贼"
I pick "The Thief."
我一直都想摆脱伦理道德
I've always wanted to be free of moral reasoning.
作为最美歌♥喉
Well, as the voice of the people,
我选 "海妖"
I choose "The Siren."
"死亡之眼"
"Deadeye."
酷
Sick!
费雷德 我们都知道你是"圣光骑士"
Fred, we all know you are "The Radiant Knight."
"坚守希望 正义和正直的理念"
"Clinging to the ideals of hope, justice, and righteousness."
我说不上来 看上去有点
I don't know, it seems kinda--
-无聊 -很适合你
- Boring. - Perfect for you.
大家注意
Now, pay attention.
"勇敢的冒险者们 欢迎来到埃尔德维尔
"Welcome, brave adventurers, to Eldervair,
狮鹫和石像鬼之国"
realm of u202dGryphons and Gargoyles."
史密斯小姐 请选你的任务卡
Lady Smith, please pick your quest card.
"解救亡灵的灵魂"
"Free the souls of the undead."
你正站在亡灵巫师小径的尽头
You are standing at the top of Necromancer's Alley.
这就是一切的开始 贝蒂
That's how it begins, Betty.
骰子扔下去的刹那
The maddening obsession,
疯狂的灵异事件纷至沓来
with the roll of a dice.
你走到了奥秘迷宫中心的一口井边
You approach a well at the center of Arcana Maze.
你身后长出一片树篱 堵住了出口
The hedges grow behind you, sealing off the exit.
我来抛我的吉尔戴特币
I'm gonna toss my Gildite coin.
正面 一定要是正面
Please be heads. Please be heads.
喷泉从井中喷出 将长老卷轴抛入你手中
A geyser bursts up depositing The Scroll of Elders in your hand.
漂亮 彭德尔顿侍从
Nicely done, Squire Pendleton.
开始下一轮会不会太晚了
Is it too late to start another round?
完全不会
Not at all.
我可以建议我们把气氛炒热一点吗
Might I suggest we kick things up a notch?
把这个游戏延伸到现实中来
Take the game off the board.
你是说在学校乱跑 费瑟黑德还在走廊那边呢
You mean, like, run around school with Featherhead down the hall?
他吃完午饭会午睡的 我加入
He takes a nap after lunch. I'm in.
相信我 你会喜欢的 这里有个任务
Trust me, u202dyou're going to love it, uh, there is this quest,
"婚礼石" 要两个人完成任务
"The Wedding Stone," That requires pairs.
彭德尔顿侍从 H女士
So, Squire Pendleton. Madam H.
费雷德里克爵士 史密斯小姐
Sir Fredrick, Lady Smith.
我在瑰刺庄园拿了颗宝石藏在这栋楼里
I hid a gemstone from Thornhill in this building.
第一对找到宝石并给海妖看的人就能得到它
First pair to find it and show it to Sierra, gets to keep it.
看上去只剩你和我了 海妖
Looks like it's just you and me for a little bit, Sierra.
去食堂大吃一顿吗
Shall we pillage the cafeteria?
为什么要这样配对 佩内洛普
Why those specific pairings, Penelope?
石像鬼王让你这么做的吗
Did the Gargoyle King make you do it?
我只是想制♥造♥一点小混乱
I guess I'm just in the mood for a little chaos.
我们怎么知道接近目标了
How do we know if we are even close?
让我们的爱指引我们
We let our love to guide us.
嗯 或是石像鬼王
Yeah, u202dor the Gargoyle King.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表