剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
from the Gargoyle King they take as gospel.
或许我们能利用这点
Maybe we can harness that.
比如那次我装成狮鹫女王
Like when I became the Gryphon Queen.
没错 我们知道要完成海勒姆的任务
Right. Now, we know that the only way to complete Hiram's quest
唯一办法就是杀了红发圣骑
is to kill the Red Paladin.
但谁规定了石像鬼王不能作出补充
But who says the Gargoyle King can't add to his own quest,
给出不同的结局
offer a different outcome?
你们还记得小学的时候
Do you guys remember when we were in elementary school,
有天下雪了 我们玩那个
and it was snowing, and we played that game,
山中之王的游戏
uh, king of the mountain?
-有印象 -不太记得了
- Yeah, kind of. - Not really, no.
你每次都赢
Well, you won every time,
亚奇 所以我们可以发挥你的长处
Archie, so we can play to your strengths.
我去给这个任务写个附件
I'll write an addendum to the quest
说红发圣骑
that says the Red Paladin will
会在他的山顶守护12小时 从黄昏到黎明
defend his mountaintop for 12 hours, dusk till dawn.
任何拿到这张"杀掉红发圣骑"卡片的人
Anyone that has this "Kill the Red Paladin" card
可以尝试击败你
can try and take you down,
但如果挑战结束后还没人打败你
but if they don't by the time the challenge ends,
你的献祭烙印就会解除
your mark of sacrifice is lifted.
-就这么干 -好吧 如果是这样
- Let's do it. - Okay, well, if we're gonna do that,
不能用武器 只能徒手搏斗
no weapons, hand-to-hand combat only,
一次只能上一名挑战者
only one challenger at a time.
很好 但我们还需要找个地方
Perfect. But we're still gonna need a space.
在山顶比试能增加你的胜算
A mountaintop that's going to increase your chances of winning.
我认识一个人能帮我找到这样的地方
I think I know someone who can help provide that.
开始写吧 我会打给你的
Get writing, I'll call you.
我们会看着他
We'll watch over him.
我知道这很冒险
I know it's risky,
但在敌人来犯前有所准备才更稳妥 对吗
but it's better to see them coming. Right?
对
Right.
有所准备才更稳妥
It's better to see it coming.
我听人 一个线人说
I heard from someone, a source, that
嘶嘶泡泡丸可能会重回河谷镇
Fizzle Rocks may be coming back into Riverdale.
我敢打赌又是海勒姆
Yeah, my money's on it being Hiram again.
其实 我的线人说是你妈要接手
Actually, my source says your mom is stepping in.
猪头
Jug.
-你的线人是谁 -我不能告诉你
- Well, who's your source? - I can't reveal that.
但如果我不确信的话 是不会告诉你的
But I would not tell you this if I didn't believe them.
消息很可靠
They're trustworthy.
好吧
Okay.
我会调查的
I'll look into it.
什么 让我帮你
What? Let me help you.
不
No.
谢谢你告诉我 贝蒂
Thank you for telling me, Betty,
但你得让我自己处理这件事
but you have to let me do this on my own.
再说了 我们还要完成亚奇的任务
Plus, we have Archie's quest to finish.
如果有什么消息我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if I find anything.
我有个要求
I have a request.
我需要一个地方举♥行♥并终结我的红发骑士挑战
I need somewhere to host and end my Red Paladin challenge.
你的什么
Your what now?
我要召集所有拿了你的任务卡的人
I'm calling in everyone who has one of your Quest Cards,
既然是你
and since you're the one
让我陷入这些麻烦
who got me into this mess in the first place,
我觉得你能帮我找一个合适的地点
I figured you could help me find an appropriate spot.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
最近我在甜水码头附近
I recently acquired a city block
购置了一个城区
near Sweetwater Docks,
那里有各种倒闭的商♥铺♥
where there are various shuttered businesses
包括一个简陋的拳击馆
including a hole-in-the-wall boxing gym.
目前是闲置的
Right now, it's just sitting there.
欢迎使用
You're welcome to use it.
谢谢你 洛奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Lodge.
亚奇 找到了吗
Arch, any luck?
我发现一个可以作为山顶的地方
I found a place for the mountaintop,
猪头 码头旁的一个旧拳击馆
Jug, an old boxing gym by the docks.
好 我把它写到升级版任务里
Okay, I'll add it to the new, improved quest
让手下像海勒姆那样分发下去
and have the guys distribute it the same way Hiram did.
-太好了 黄昏见 -黄昏见
- Awesome. I'll see you at dusk? - See you at dusk.
香豌豆 毒牙 你们到旧漫画书店去
Sweet Pea, Fangs, you're going to the old comic shop.
老杜特洛诺米和黄鼠狼 你们去射影
Old Deuteronomy and Weasel, you're going to hit Innuendo,
白蚁和扫帚星 你们负责彩釉
and Termite and Jinx, you're going to cover All About the Glaze.
如果我们要尽快把消息散播出去
And we need to canvass all of Hiram's hot spots
就要覆盖海勒姆所有的热点
if we're going to get the word out fast.
-这些面具是要做什么 -戴上
- What about these masks? - Wear 'em.
记住 目的是要尽量说服他们
Remember, the goal is to try and convince them
这个任务是石像鬼王亲自发布的
that this quest came directly from the Gargoyle King.
马上去
We're on it.
还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
这是私事
It's kind of personal.
这些不只是游戏集♥会♥地
These aren't just gaming hot spots.
它们以前是海勒姆嘶嘶泡泡丸交易的中心
They were hubs for Hiram's Fizzle Rock trade.
我听说有个新玩家要加入 重启交易
I've heard a rumor that a new player is moving in to restart it.
我要你们尽力秘密打探信息
I want you guys to suss any information that you can discreetly.
如果有任何发现 直接向我汇报
And if you find anything, I want you to come to me and only me.
好吗
Okay?
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
雷吉 到底是怎么回事
Reggie, what the hell is going on?
你这位傻小子在我们清账前
Your bozo boy-toy here thought it wise
就把他的车偷回去是明智之举
to try to steal his car back before we settled our account.
-一点也不明智 -琼斯夫人
- Not smart. - Mrs. Jones,
也许我能以某种方式来补偿你
perhaps I can make it up to you in some way.
你打算怎么补偿
Now, how are you going to do that?
你丈夫在美好之夜酒吧的五十岁大寿
Your husbands 50th at La Bonne Nuit.
费用我包了
Let me cover the expenses for that.
成交 但别再让你的美男子乱闯我的地盘
Done, but keep your arm candy off my damn property.
你怎么会做这么鲁莽的事
How could you have done something so reckless?
你知道我们就快还清
You know we're this close
欠她和我父亲的债务了
to paying off our debt to her and my father.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
雷吉 战争就是这样挑起来的
Reggie, this is how wars start.
该死的 维罗尼卡 我把一切都给了你
Damn it, Veronica, I gave you everything.
至少我想拿回我的车子
I wanted to get my damn car back, at least.
谢丽尔 你怎么来了
Cheryl. What are you doing here?
-我在上班 -我不是来找你的 宝贝
- I'm working. - I'm not here for you, babe.
我只是想赌一把
I was in the mood to gamble.
没有别的潜在动机吗
So no ulterior motives, then?
当然只想要赢钱
Only to win, of course.
做个好人 帮我去叫杯贝里尼 怎么样
Now, be a doll, and fetch me a Bellini, why don't you?
也许我们没有足够的时间散播消息
Maybe we didn't allow enough time for word to get around?
也许他们不相信这真的是从....
Maybe they didn't believe that it was actually coming from the--
我是来找红发圣骑的
I'm here for the Red Paladin.
亚奇
Arch.
看来消息散播出去了
Well, I guess the word got around.
挑战者们
Challengers,
欢迎来到铁山
welcome to the Iron Mountain.
接近这个神圣的战场
Approach this hallowed battleground,
交上"杀掉红发圣骑"的卡片
submit your "Kill the Red Paladin" card,
三分钟内让圣骑双膝下跪
bring the Paladin to his knees in three minutes,
任务胜出
and your quest is won.
但是
However,
如果你们超出了时间
should you run out of time,
如果你们落入圣骑的手中
should you fall to the Paladin's hand,
任务失败
then your quest is over.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
那就开始吧
Then let's go!
下一个是谁
Who's next?
下一个
Next!
打得好 亚奇
You're doing great, Arch.
我还要对战多少个人
How many of these guys am I fighting?
看看谁来了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表