剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
贝蒂 我很久没弹吉他了
Betty, I haven't played guitar in forever.
我已经不是原来的我了
I'm not the same person anymore.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do this.
我不想跟你们玩
I don't wanna play with you guys.
你必须如此
You have to.
只有这样你才能回去
It's the only way back.
回到哪里
Back to what?
埃德韦尔
Eldervair.
河谷镇
Riverdale.
回归清白
Innocence.
来吧 亚奇
Come on, Arch.
是时候玩游戏了
Time to play.
新交易就是不交易
感谢大家能在这么短时间内出席
Thanks for meeting me at such short notice.
有很多从"慈祥安静的修女们"出来的病人
A lot of the freed patients from the Sisters of Quiet Mercy
成为了孤儿或跟家人断绝关系
have been orphaned or disowned.
我和我妈收留了他们 但情况变得
My mom and I have been housing them but that is becoming
难以应对
untenable.
所以如果你们愿意或能够安置一些
So if any of you are willing or able to take a few in,
直到修女们
just until the Sisters have
出庭指证海勒姆 他进监狱...
testified against Hiram and he's behind bars...
我能安置一些男孩
I could take, you know, some of the boys in.
亚奇走了 我有空房♥
And with Archie gone, I have the room.
我之前救过很多
I've saved many children
那个鬼地方出来的孩子
from that particular circle of hell before
我愿意再救一次
and I'm happy to do it again.
我和奶奶会给蓟园的女孩们提供伙食
Nana and I will board some of the girls at Thistlehouse.
我们有人离去 我可以安置几个人
And we have a pullout here. I'll house a couple.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和洛奇家的交易怎么样了
What about this deal with the Lodges?
是和维罗尼卡 不是和洛奇家的
It's with Veronica, it's not with the Lodges.
她仍然是洛奇家的人 儿子 别忘了
She's still a Lodge, boy, don't you ever forget it.
我记得你也为洛奇家做过事啊
You know, as I recall, you worked for the Lodges once.
你不记得破坏汽车影院的事了吗
Does trashing that drive-in ring any bells?
你要做个比我更好的王
I want you to be a better king than me.
让我们成为棋手而不是棋子
Make us players instead of pawns.
我就是在这么做啊 爸爸
That's what I'm trying to do, Dad.
让我参与其中
Put me in.
我厌倦了坐在场边 这不是我的个性
I'm tired of sitting on the sidelines. I'm not made for it.
我们不能再这样见面了
We gotta stop meeting like this.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
把货都毁掉
Trash the cargo, all of it.
换做是我就不会这么做
I... I wouldn't do that if I were you.
-上 -有埋伏
- Let's go! Come on. - It's an ambush!
抓住他们
Get 'em!
我提醒你了
I tried to tell you.
把他架起来
Pick him up.
给你的石像鬼王
I want you to go back to your Gargoyle King
或黑衣人 或者海勒姆·洛奇带个信
or your Man in Black or Hiram Lodge,
告诉他维罗尼卡·洛奇
and I want you to tell him that Veronica Lodge is now
现在是毒蛇帮罩着的
under the protection of the Serpents
而且河谷镇还没有沦陷
and that Riverdale has not fallen.
去吧
Go.
妈
Mom?
他们人呢 孩子们呢
Where are they? Where are the kids?
那个孩子被袭击以后
After that one was attacked,
我打电♥话♥给埃德加征求意见
I called Edgar and asked him for advice.
他来把他们带去农场了
And he came and took them to the farm.
是吗
Edgar did?
他五分钟前刚走
You only missed him by like five minutes.
到你了 亚奇 你得选择张任务卡
It's your turn, Archie. You have to pick a Quest Card.
这是最后一级吗
Is this the last level?
应该是了
Sure feels like it, doesn't it?
你不必这么做 儿子
You don't have to do this, son.
是他给我惹了这些麻烦
He's the one who got me into this trouble.
不是黑兜帽
Not the Black Hood,
不是石像鬼王 不是海勒姆·洛奇
not the Gargoyle King, not Hiram Lodge.
是他 这是唯一的办法
Him. It's the only way.
你可以原谅他
You could forgive him.
太迟了
It's too late.
你没自己想得那么坏
You are not the villain you think you are.
我伤害了所有人
I've hurt everyone.
回家的路不止一条 儿子
There's always another path home, son.
我只有一条
Not for me.
如果我想再回到河谷镇
If I ever want to go back to Riverdale again,
就必须消灭自己的那一面
I have to destroy that part of me.
它很脆弱 很糟糕 很愚蠢
It's weak, it's bad, it's stupid.
回家吧 亚奇
Just come home, Archie.
不行 爸
I can't, Dad.
我得先解决此事
I have to do this one thing first.
对不起 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry for letting you down.
亚奇 等等
Archie, wait.
毒牙 我和我爸商量了一下
Fangs, my dad and I were talking.
我们想再给你一次救赎的机会
We wanna give you another shot at redemption.
-怎么救赎 -你去做卧底
- What are you thinking? - We want you to go undercover.
加入石像鬼帮
Join the Gargoyle Gang.
我们需要一个人打入海勒姆·洛奇的毒品交易
We need a man on the inside of Hiram Lodge's drug operation
里应外合把他扳倒 你愿意吗
so that we can take him down. Are you in?
我很荣幸
It'd be an honor.
麦克伊律师
Attorney McCoy, I was
我在检查给修女们准备的问题
just reviewing our questions for the Sisters.
不用了 贝蒂 修女们都走了
Don't bother, Betty. The Sisters are gone.
走了 怎么会
Gone? How?
一位匿名捐赠人保释了她们
An anonymous donor posted their bail.
海勒姆·洛奇
Hiram Lodge.
然后就不知去向了
And they took off who knows where.
但她们留了个信息
But not before leaving a message.
我们要加入你
We go to join thee.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Does that mean anything to you?
天啊 我知道她们去哪了
Oh, my God. I think I know where they went.
孩子 醒醒 醒醒
Come on, kid. Come on, wake up.
醒醒 孩子
Wake up, kid!
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表