剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
But we're not endgame.
这也没关系
And that's okay.
你的人生属于河谷镇
Your life is here in Riverdale,
我的人生属于远方
and mine is somewhere out there.
谁知道在哪呢
Who knows where.
也许是纽约
Maybe New York.
我本来想邀请你去毕业舞会 但是...
I was gonna ask you to prom, but...
你可爱得用言语都无法形容了
You are too cute for words.
老爸几天后就出狱了
Dad'll be out of jail in a couple days.
麦克伊律师都跟法官解释清楚了
Attorney McCoy cleared everything with the judge.
他是被迫抢劫的
Said he was under duress while he committed the robbery.
的确
That he was.
人们会弄清来龙去脉
You know, people are going to find out what really happened.
你的所作所为
About what you did.
你要怎么回复呢
How are you gonna answer for all that?
明天一大早我就带着JB离开这里
First thing tomorrow, me and JB are hitting the road.
不
No.
她不能一直跟你跑路
She can't keep going on the run with you.
她应该过上更好的生活
She deserves better than that.
她应该跟老爸和我在一起
She should stay with Dad and I.
你也是
And so should you.
留下来
Stay.
留下来 格拉迪斯
Stay, Gladys.
承担后果
Face the music.
不管发生什么 我们一家人共同渡过难关
Whatever happens, let's get through it as a family.
猪头
Jughead,
这一切听起来很美妙
as wonderful as that all sounds,
但我消失一段时间
it'll probably be best for everyone
才是对大家最好的结果
if I just disappear for a little bit.
先等你♥爸♥冷静下来
Until your dad cools off a bit.
然后呢
And then, what?
也许我们可以再试一次
Maybe we could try again.
兰迪死了
Randy's dead.
疯狗离开了我的拳馆
Mad Dog left my gym.
卡萨格兰德拳馆的名声受到了质疑
Casa Grande's reputation's been called into question.
别担心拳馆
Don't worry about your gym.
你还有我的经济支持
You still have my financial support.
那安德鲁斯呢
What about Andrews?
我真的以为他那天晚上会杀了我
I really thought he was gonna kill me the other night.
我来对付他
Let me handle him.
你不是休战了吗
What about your truce?
有两个亚奇·安德鲁斯
There are two Archie Andrews.
一个在我中枪住院后
There's the one who saved my life
救了我的命
at the hospital after I'd been shot,
还有另一个亚奇
And there's the other Archie,
用枪指着我的头
who pointed a gun at my head.
他是去杀我的
He was there to kill me.
那才是真正的亚奇·安德鲁斯
That's the real Archie Andrews.
心中有杀念的那个
The one with murder in his heart.
河谷镇死神
The Riverdale Reaper.
他已经不打拳了
He's done with boxing.
我女儿还在支持他呢
Yeah, with my daughter in his corner.
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
亚奇 上来 我需要一个陪练
Archie, get in here, I need a sparring partner.
亚奇
Archie.
你得赶紧找回状态
You need to get back on the horse soon,
否则就没机会了
or you never will.
也许放弃才是最好的选择
Yeah, well, maybe that's exactly the way it should be.
我不想当河谷镇死神
I don't want to be known as the Riverdale Reaper.
你已经尽力补偿龙森家了
You made amends with the Ronsons the best way you could.
现在是时候展望未来了
And, now, it's time to look to the future.
你不是河谷镇死神
You're not Riverdale's Reaper.
硬要说的话
If anything,
你就是红色希望
you're its Red Hope.
拜托
Please.
就当为了我
For me.
谢谢 罗尼
Thanks, Ronnie.
随时效劳 亲爱的
Anytime, champ.
我为什么不能跟你一起走 妈妈
Why can't I just come with you, Mom?
因为我要做一些愚蠢的工作
Because I'm gonna be doing a bunch of dumb work stuff.
相信我 你在这跟你♥爸♥和猪头生活
Believe me, you're gonna have so much more fun here
肯定会更开心的
with your dad and Jughead.
来
Come here.
照顾好我的孩子
You take good care of my babies.
好吗
All right?
还有你自己
And yourself.
你也是 格拉迪斯
You too, Gladys.
贝蒂
Betty.
贝蒂 你去哪了
Betty, where have you been?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you nonstop.
怎么了 发生了什么事
Why? What's wrong?
你♥爸♥和几个囚犯
Your dad and a few other inmates
在被送往我爸监狱的途中
were being transported to my father's prison,
出了事故
and there was some kind of accident.
他逃走了吗
Did he escape?
没有
No.
但是贝蒂
But Betty,
事故中没有幸存者
there were no survivors.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表