剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
then who poisoned the cups?
我不知道
I don't know.
他的死被判定为在可疑的环境下自杀
His death was ruled a suicide under suspicious circumstances,
我们从不讨论此事
and we never spoke about it
因为我们知道肯定是午夜俱乐部的人干的
because we knew it must have been a member of the Midnight Club.
这事不能想
The unthinkable.
我们中有一个是杀人犯
One of us was a murderer.
但他怎么知道费瑟黑德会去
But how did they know that Featherhead would show up
然后喝杯子里面的水呢
and that he would drink from the cups?
这才是最可怕的
That's what's so terrifying.
凶手不可能知道
The killer couldn't have known.
这意味着给杯子下毒的那个人
Which meant whoever poisoned those cups meant for one of us
想在挑战最后杀掉一个人
to drink it u202dat the end of the quest.
所以费瑟黑德是个无辜的受害者
So, Featherhead was an unintentional casualty.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
但如果要弄明白如何阻止现在发生的事
But if we are gonna figure out how to stop what's happening now,
我还有很多问题
I have a lot more questions.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你玩游戏的时候
When you play the game,
谈论得越多
the more you talk about it,
想得越多
the more you think of it,
风险就越大
the more at risk you are.
致命的风险
Mortal risk.
哪里的风险
But from what?
局外人 游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥
People on the outside? The Game Masters?
局中人 玩家
And on the inside, the players.
游戏允许伤害或杀死
The game, it gives you permission to hurt or kill,
自己 敌人
themselves, their enemies,
朋友
their friends.
本 迪尔顿 埃塞尔
Ben, Dilton, Ethel. They all willingly drank
都在圣杯任务中自愿喝了鲜能
the Fresh-Aid drainer chalice quest.
但那是谋杀还是自杀
But was it murder or suicide?
到头来都是死亡 贝蒂
In the end, u202dit's just death, Betty.
答应我 你不会调查此事
Please promise me u202dyou won't investigate it.
你知道我不能答应你 妈
You know I can't do that, Mom.
你俱乐部里有人用这个游戏
Someone from your club used the game
杀了费瑟黑德
to murder Featherhead.
现在我同学正在接连死亡
Now my classmates are dying.
整个学校都在玩
And the whole school is playing the game.
我在树林里看到了一个怪物
I saw a creature in the woods.
应该和你在学校看到的是同一个
I think the same one you saw at the school.
石像鬼王
The Gargoyle King.
说不定和午夜俱乐部的是一个人呢
What if it's the same person from the Midnight Club?
那时和现在都是
Then and now?
妈 我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared, Mom.
但我们不能再沉默了
But we can't be silent anymore.
你也看到沉默的后果了
You see where that's gotten us.
求你了 向我发誓
Just please, swear to me...
向我发誓你不会玩它
Swear to me that you won't play it.
我不会玩这个游戏 我保证
I won't play the game, I promise.
好侦探会去审查消息来源
A good detective always vets her sources.
一直藏在眼皮底下
Hiding in plain sight the whole time.
猪头 猪头
Juggy? Jug?
你肯定不会相信我妈昨晚跟我说的故事
You won't believe the story my mom told me last night.
猪头
Jug.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
贝蒂
Betty.
都说得通了 都开始变得清晰了
It's all making sense, all of this is becoming clear.
游戏 石像鬼王
The game, the Gargoyle King,
我现在三♥级♥
I'm a Level Three,
但我迟早能飞升
but it's only a matter of time until I ascend...
然后就能打败他了
And I get to beat him.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表