剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Tell me your fears.
现在 开始
Now, begin.
我一直觉得我的内心住着另一个人
I've always felt like there's another person inside of me.
一个能做出黑暗 可怕事情的人
A person capable of doing dark, terrible things,
我不知道怎么摆脱她
and I don't know how to get rid of her.
第一步是对抗
The first step is confrontation.
贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
你好
Hello.
你是谁
Who are you?
仔细看一看
Take a closer look.
我们非常了解对方
We know each other very, very well.
你是
You're...
我
me.
我是影子
I'm the shadows,
是你不想让家人和朋友看到的影子
that you hide from our family and friends.
我就是你在年轻时所做的黑暗行为
I'm all the dark deeds you did in our youth.
而现在
And now,
想想我们对老猫卡拉梅尔做了什么
think of what we did to our old cat, Caramel.
卡拉梅尔跑了 我什么都没做
Caramel ran away. I didn't do anything to her.
贝蒂
Oh, Betty.
我们都知道我们把卡拉梅尔淹死了
We both know that we drowned Caramel.
什么
Wha...
那我们把波莉推下楼梯的时候呢
What about the time we pushed Polly down the stairs?
还是你连这个也不记得了
Or do you not remember that either?
不 这...
No, that's...
这不是真的
That's not true.
是真的
Oh, but it is.
还有别的也是真的
Here's what else is true.
我不属于你
I am not a part of you.
你是属于我的
You are part of me.
我才是真正的伊丽莎白·库珀
I'm the real Elizabeth Cooper.
你是幻觉
You are the illusion.
在最初的几次治疗中 感到迷茫是很正常的
The first few sessions, it's normal to feel disoriented.
你还感觉到了什么
What else did you feel?
我出现了...
I had this, um,
我前额有刺痛感
uh, stabbing pain in my forehead.
你的身体找到了你的创伤
Your body's located your trauma.
这是第一步
That's step one.
治愈是痛苦的 但我们一起
Healing is painful, but together,
就能永远摆脱这种痛苦
we can discharge that pain forever.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
河谷镇
第三季 第二十一集
我以为农场会保护我不受黑兜帽的伤害
I thought the Farm would keep me safe from the Black Hood.
不过 此外我还知道了很多关于我自己的
But, bonus, I'm also learning a bunch of fun,
有趣而可怕的事实
terrifying facts about myself.
埃德加给我治疗了一次
I had a session with Edgar
可我还是想不起来发生了什么事
and I still can't wrap my mind around what happened.
贝蒂 别被埃德加或农场成员控制你的思想
Uh, Betty, don't let Edgar or these Farmies get inside your head.
他的桌子上有一些磁力小球
So he had these magnetic balls on his desk
咔嗒咔嗒的...
that were clicking and clacking...
也许他就是用声音来影响你
Maybe he's using sound to try and influence you.
你要我带你走吗
Do you need me to get you out of there?
不
No.
不用
No.
我想我对埃德加的下一次治疗有个想法
I think I have an idea for my next session with Edgar.
是时候彻彻底底地查查
It's time I found out what the Farm is about,
农场到底是怎么回事了
once and for all.
我会尽力查出石像鬼王
Yeah. I'm trying to find out the connection
和黑兜帽之间的联♥系♥
between the Gargoyle King and the Black Hood.
这件事我有过想法
I had a thought about that.
我之所以一个人去参加毕业舞会
The reason I went off alone during Prom
是因为有个打扮得像小丑的人
was because someone dressed as a jester
把石像鬼王的一封信交给我
gave me an envelope from the Gargoyle King.
我有任务了
Okay, I got my quest.
"从信封开始查起"
"Follow the envelope."
祝你成功 我勇敢的地狱魔术师
Godspeed, my brave Hellcaster.
拜 小心一点
Bye. Be safe.
-你是路易对吧 -是 怎么了
- It's Louie, right? - Yeah, and?
说来有点好笑
Well, this is kind of a funny story.
但一个小丑在毕业舞会上给我女朋友一个信封
But a jester gave my girlfriend an envelope at prom
所以我到处打听了一下
so I asked around,
小丑名叫杰里
Jester's name is Jerry,
杰里和我说信封是一个叫露娜的德鲁伊给他的
Jerry told me that he got the envelope from a druid named Luna,
露娜说信封是叫路易的半人马
Luna said that she got the envelope from a centaur named
给她的
Louie.
真的还是假的
True or false?
真的 是我给露娜的
Yeah, I gave it to Luna.
回答我这个问题 20块就归你
So here's the $20 question.
信封是谁给你的
Who'd you get the envelope from?
一个小孩给我的 一副无家可归的样子
Some kid gave it to me. He looked homeless.
小孩
A kid?
是不是大概13岁
Was he around 13,
褐色头发 褐色眼睛
brown hair, brown eyes?
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louie.
我能和你们一起坐吗
Can I join you guys?
当然了 姐妹
Of course, cousin.
毒牙 你还好吧
Fangs, are you okay?
还行 还有点酸痛
Yeah, I'm still a little sore
但是最痛的已经过去了
but the big pain is gone now.
你们在说什么
What are you taking about?
毒牙做了一个小手术
Fangs had a minor procedure done.
什么样的手术
What kind of procedure did you have?
消除一直折磨着我们伤痛
It's a purging of all of the pain that's been crushing us.
我也等不及摆脱伤痛了
I can't wait for mine to be gone, too.
等一下 谢丽尔
Hold on, Cheryl,
你也痛吗 身体痛吗
you're in pain? Like, physical pain?
这只是埃德加治疗方法的一部分
Well, it's just part of Edgar's methods.
他把我们的情感伤痛转化成了身体伤痛
He transforms our emotional pain into physical pain
所以更容易治疗和排除
so it's easier to treat and banish.
但是我先来 宝贝
But me first, babe.
没错 下一个轮到托托
That's right, TT's next in line.
对我来说 我背上的痛只持续了几天
For me, the tenderness in my back only lasted a few days,
但是很值得
but it was so worth it.
天呐 凯文
Oh, my God, Kevin!
这道疤可不是小手术留下的
That scar is not from a minor procedure,
这可是大手术
that's from major surgery.
别再这样碰我 贝蒂
Don't ever do that again, Betty.
小凯...
Kev...
-罗尼 -亚奇
- Ronnie. - Archie.
我有个抓住我父亲的计划
I have a plan to catch my father.
把他关进他该待的监狱里
To put him back behind bars where he belongs
阻止他买♥♥下我们的小镇
and stop him from buying our town.
什么计划
Okay, what is it?
我们每个人都要完美地扮演自己的角色
It's gonna require that we each play our parts flawlessly.
你先来
And you're up first.
河谷镇将会有大改变
Big changes coming to Riverdale.
机会
Opportunities.
河滨 北区
Riverfront, Northside.
我需要一些值得信任的强大盟友
I'm going to need some strong allies I can trust.
亚奇·安德鲁斯 真想不到
Archie Andrews. What a surprise.
我听说你想买♥♥下河谷镇 洛奇先生
I heard you're trying to buy Riverdale, Mr. Lodge,
我的小镇
my town.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let that happen.
没关系的 亚奇
It's all right, Archie.
这对大家来说都是好事 你会明白的
It's a good thing for everyone. You'll see.
你总以为能控制每个人 掌控一切事
I am sick of you thinking you can control everyone,
我已经受够了
take over everything.
你认为自己势不可挡
You think you're unstoppable,
所以我要打倒你
which is why I wanna kick your ass.
如果我赢了 你就离开河谷镇
If I win, you walk away from Riverdale.
如果你赢了 小镇就归你了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表