剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
敲诈的罪名比这大多了
all of which is consensual.
我们一旦公开了客户的姓名和照片
How will your clients feel
他们会是什么感受
once we publish their names and photos?
别考验我们 妈
Don't test us, Mumsy.
我们也知道如何占上风
We know how to dominate too.
成功了吗
Did it come through?
老爹快餐店
别藏着了 怎么说的
Come on, what's it say?
"很遗憾
"Unfortunately,
我们无法邀请您参加本年度的复试"
we are unable to invite you to callbacks this year."
真遗憾 乔茜
I'm sorry, Josie.
我知道我有失偏颇 亚奇
I know I'm biased, Archie,
但是我认为我的试唱棒极了
but I think I killed that audition.
我唱出了自己的心声
I sang my heart out,
结果还是不行
and it still wasn't enough.
那就是他们有问题
Then, they're crazy.
-他们配不上你 -我为此付出了很多
- They don't deserve you. - I've given so much to this,
而且我一直都告诉自己
and all along I've been saying,
"没关系 付出是值得的"
"It's okay, it'll be worth it."
我为了这件事让自己完全孤立 可结果
I've built up so many walls to focus on this one thing, and now...
我都不知道该如何是好了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
而且我很孤单
And I'm alone.
-你并不孤单 -我很孤单
- you're not alone. - I am.
我都找不到伴去参加我妈的婚礼
I can't even get a date to my mom's wedding.
这很说明问题
That speaks volumes.
我去
I'll do it.
什么 当我的男伴
What? Be my date?
过去的几个月 我一直都很孤单
I've been alone these last few months,
要么真的独自一人
either literally
要么觉得像火星人一样格格不入 糟透了
or feeling like I'm from Mars, and it sucks.
是的
Yeah.
所以 也许我能让你觉得不那么孤单
So, maybe I can help you feel a little less alone.
好吧
Okay.
我都不敢相信自己中枪了
I can't believe I was shot.
你确定不需要去医院吗 雷吉
You sure you don't wanna go to a doctor, Reggie?
不用 只是擦伤
Nah, it's just a graze.
况且 现在我可以说自己是中过枪的人了
Besides, now I can say I've been shot.
其实你不能说 因为我们想让所有人都认为
Except you can't, since we want everyone to believe
是石像鬼帮抢了你♥爸♥的销♥售♥公♥司♥
that the Gargoyle gang robbed your father's dealership.
是 说的对
Right. Right.
我们看看搞到了多少钱吧
Let's see how much money we just comped.
但愿够用
And pray it's enough.
什么 染料包
What? A dye pack?
见鬼 我们完蛋了
Oh, hell. We're screwed.
我做到了 我跟我爸说了
I did it. I told my dad.
什么 你说了 结果如何
What? You did? How'd it go?
他一开始很沉默 有点怪怪的
He was quiet and weird at first,
然后 我觉得他接受了
but then okay, I think.
我们之后去了老爹快餐店 吃了鸡肉派
We went to Pop's afterwards and got chicken pot pie.
这是好现象吧
Which is a good sign, right?
我太为你骄傲了 穆斯
I am so proud of you, Moose.
是不是就意味着 我可以当你的婚礼男伴了
Does that mean you'll be my date to the wedding?
是的 更重要的是
Yeah. And more importantly,
我认为我们应该一起过夜
I think we should do it. Spend the night together.
唯一的问题是去哪
Only question is where?
别担心 我知道一个没人打扰的好地方
Don't worry. I know the perfect spot where no one will interrupt us.
情况有变 布鲁森小姐
Well, in a fortuitous turn of events, Ms. Blossom,
海史密斯大学对不接受继承者候选人的政策
Highsmith College's policy not to admit legacy candidates
进行了复议 所以 我们可以继续面试了
has been reconsidered. So, we may proceed with our interview.
尊敬地说一句 帕特丽夏校长
Respectfully, Headmistress Patricia,
我知道一对一面试机会很难得
I know you only perform a limited number of these one-on-ones.
以我的资历来看
With my qualifications,
无论继任与否 很明显我是胜券在握的
legacy status or not, I'm obviously a shoo-in.
因此 我想把我的时间
Therefore, I'd like to cede my time
让给另一个绝对当之无愧的候选人
to another unquestionably worthy candidate.
安托瓦妮特·托帕斯小姐
Ms. Antoinette Topaz,
未来的摄影记者及诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥获得者
future photojournalist and Nobel Peace Prize recipient.
很高兴认识你 校长
It's a pleasure to meet you, Headmistress.
去征服她吧 宝贝
Knock 'em dead, babe.
记住 这只是第二步
And remember, this is only step two.
请坐吧
Uh, yes, please. Have a seat.
-你有带作品选集来吗 -带了
- Do you have your portfolio with you? - Yes, I do.
不管来者何人 不要紧张
Whoever you are, please be chill.
好极了 又是小屁孩
Oh, great. More teenagers.
这是你的钱 我们已经尽力去筹了
Here's your money. Or as much as we could get of it.
你是维罗尼卡·洛奇吧
Veronica Lodge, I presume?
不敢相信你妈让你来帮她善后
I can't believe your mom sent you out here to sort out her mess.
我知道她没人性 但这也太无情了吧
Hey, I know she's cutthroat but, man, that's cold as ice.
抱歉 我们认识吗
Sorry, are we supposed to know you?
我叫格拉迪斯·琼斯
I'm Gladys Jones.
你也许认识我儿子
You might know my kid,
猪头
Jughead?
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - Seriously?
你是猪头的妈妈
You're Jughead's mom?
琼斯夫人 如果你能多给我们点时间
Mrs. Jones, if you could give us a little more time,
我们一定会把剩下的钱还你的
I know we can get you the rest of the money.
请不要敲碎我们的膝盖
Just please don't break our kneecaps.
不得不说
I gotta say,
我真佩服你们明知钱不够
I do admire the fact that you two came out here
还敢来这里
knowing you were short.
这说明了你们敢于承担责任
Shows you know how to take responsibility.
看看你们俩
Look at the two of you.
你们让我想起了以前的我和FP
You kind of remind me a little bit of me and FP back in the day.
这样吧 我要在这个地方待一段时间
So, I'll tell you what, I'm gonna be sticking around for a while.
我会收下你们的钱
So, I will take your money,
但我要收取费用
but I'm gonna have to charge you a fee,
因为我要把钱洗干净
because I'm gonna need to get it laundered.
-完全合法为止 -明白
- Every which way. - Understood.
然后我们再商量还请余款的办法
And then, we'll figure out a payment plan for the rest.
但是作为交换 你们要把那辆车给我
But, in exchange, you're gonna lend me those sweet wheels.
贝拉不能给你
Not Bella.
拜托 琼斯夫人 雷吉很喜欢那辆车
Please, Mrs. Jones, Reggie loves that car.
我保证我会好好对待这辆车的
Then I'll make sure I take real good care of her.
等等 还有一件事 帮个忙
Oh, wait, one more thing. Just as a favor,
别把我们的交易告诉猪头
don't tell Jughead about our business.
如果你们告诉他 我就不得不告诉海勒姆
I mean, if you do, I'm gonna have to tell
他的夫人背着他从中抽成
Hiram about his missus going behind his back for a cut,
这样对大家都没有好处
and that'd be bad for all of us.
你好啊 穆斯
Greetings, Moose.
搞什么 谢丽尔 你想怎样
What the hell, Cheryl? What do you what?
来道歉
To apologize.
公开你出柜的事不对
Outing you was wrong
原因有很多
for so many reasons.
这是个人决定 我不该从你手中抢走
It's a personal decision that I shouldn't have taken from you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
这是第三步 用餐愉快
And that's step three. Bon appetit.
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
我不是说你做得对
I'm not saying what you did was right,
但结果还不错
but it kind of turned out okay.
我和我爸说我出柜了
I'm out to my dad now.
我和凯文 我们
And Kevin and I, we...
我们终于要做了
We're finally gonna do it.
今晚 在某个秘密的地堡里
Tonight, in some secret bunker.
真有你的啊 穆斯
Well, well, well, Moose.
既然这样 我要是你就会带套新床单过去
In that case, I'd bring a fresh set of sheets, if I were you.
很多人在那张床上滚过床单
A lot of people have had sex on that cot.
感觉像是我们没离开过一样
Feels like we never left.
因为我们确实没离开过
'Cause we never did.
石像鬼王希望我们完成飞升派对
All right, the Gargoyle King wants us to finish Ascension Night,
所以我们最好开始去找圣杯吧
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表