剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Riverdale...
有人在树林里发现
Dilton Doiley and Ben Button
迪尔顿·杜尔里和本·巴顿嘴唇发蓝
were found in the woods with blue lips.
我们已经约法三章不再讨论那晚的事
We made a pact to never revisit that night.
狮鹫和石像鬼
Gryphons and Gargoyles.
不知道埃塞尔是否也在和他们玩
I wonder if Ethel was playing with them.
如果我们有人和大人说了
If any of us talk to any grown-ups,
-他会非常生气的 -谁
- he's gonna get very, very angry. - Who?
这是石像鬼王吗
u202dIs this the Gargoyle King?
贝蒂 她癫痫发作了
Betty, u202dshe's having a seizure.
埃塞尔 埃塞尔
Ethel, Ethel!
救护车来了 没事
Help is coming, okay.
我们俩抛了硬币
We both flipped the coin.
他不敢飞升 但是我敢
He was scared to ascend, but I'm not.
很快 你们也会展翅高飞的
Soon. You'll fly, too.
本 不要
Ben, no!
我是艾芙琳 你就是贝蒂·库伯吗
I'm Evelyn. u202dAnd you're Betty Cooper?
你妈和你妹见面 她们在和我爸一起学习
Your mom and your sister. They're studying with my dad.
-农场的 -对
- From the Farm? - Yeah. That's right.
埃德加·艾弗耐沃
Edgar Evernever.
前几天夜里发生的事我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone about what happened the other night.
天啊 贝蒂
Oh, my God. Betty!
停止暴♥乱♥
Stop the riot!
今天你令我刮目相看
You impressed me today.
你中选了 你将成为我的新任疯狗
You've been tapped. You're gonna be my new Mad Dog.
怎么样
Well?
考虑了吗
Had time to think?
我还是拒绝
The answer's still no.
那就一周之后再见
Then I'll see you in another week.
这个感觉很好吧
This feels right, doesn't it?
感谢农场
Glad the Farm, uh,
让你回到了我们的二人世界
opened you up to the possibility of us.
你在想什么 艾丽丝
What're you u202dthinking about, Alice?
已经三周了
It's been three weeks.
没有自杀
No more suicides,
没有蓝嘴唇
no more blue lips.
对镇子上的人来说
As far as the town is concerned,
只是两名少年莫名其妙地自杀了
it was just two boys, taking their own lives for whatever reason.
希望到此为止
Hopefully, it ends there.
猪头和贝蒂还盯着这案子呢
With Jughead and Betty on the case?
没那么容易结束
You know that's not likely.
贝蒂 你在想什么
Betty, what're you thinking about?
你觉不觉得
Do you think it's sort of...
在迪尔顿的地堡里过夜有点恐怖
ghoulish for us to be crashing u202dDilton's bunker like this?
这个地堡是我们能在镇子里
I mean, this bunker is the only place in town
唯一能有点隐私的地方
where we can get a modicum of privacy.
我爸一直在盯着我
My dad's been u202dwatching me like a hawk.
我妈也是
Same with my mom.
本的死让我深受困扰 猪头
Ben's death haunts me, Jug.
他没有尖叫
He didn't scream.
为什么呢
Why not, I wonder.
这是规则之一吗
Because that's one of the rules?
狮鹫和石像鬼的规则
Of Gryphons and Gargoyles?
贝蒂 这正是我们没想到的
Betty, that's what we're missing.
没有规则手册
There's no rule book.
没有玩家手册 也许这就是最关键的
There's no player's manual. What if that's the key to all this?
听埃塞尔 本
The way that Ethel, Ben,
和迪尔顿的口气 就像是宗教
and Dilton talk about it, it's like a religion...
或者是邪教
Yeah, or a cult.
每个邪教都有自己的王
Every cult has its king.
抱歉让你久等了 安德鲁斯先生
Sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Andrews.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我儿子
My son.
我今天想见他
I want to see him. Today.
你儿子是个叛乱分子
Your son is quite a firebrand.
他掀起了一场暴♥乱♥
He started a riot.
他的探视权被暂停了
I'm afraid his visitation privileges have been suspended.
有目击证人告诉我
I was told by witnesses
那场暴♥乱♥是你们狱警掀起的
that it was your guards that started that riot.
这可是非常严重的指控 安德鲁斯先生
That's a very serious accusation, Mr. Andrews.
已经过去三周了
It's been three weeks.
我会决定他什么时候
I will decide when it is appropriate
适合重新接见访客
for him to receive visitors again.
还有别的事吗
Was there anything else?
有
Yeah.
你就等着我的律师跟你联♥系♥吧
You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
我遇上麻烦了 小贝
u202dI'm in trouble here, Bee.
账单让我焦头烂额
I'm up to my eyebrows in bills.
老爹快餐店赔得很厉害
Pop's is hemorrhaging money.
地下酒吧进展如何
Well, how far along is the speakeasy?
至少快开门了吧
Is it close at least?
小维 怎么了
Vee, what? What is it?
地下酒吧已经准备好有段时间了
The speakeasy's ready. It has been for a while now.
什么 那你怎么不开门营业
What? Why haven't you opened it?
我一直在等亚奇
I've been waiting for Archie.
我只是...
I just...
我想等他在开张之夜和我共舞
I wanted him to be there, dancing with me on opening night.
让他参与其中
A part of it all...
这正是亚奇不想看到的
This is exactly what Archie didn't want,
让你的生活停滞不前
for you to just put your life on hold.
你应该把注意力转移到自己身上
You need to focus u202don yourself for a change.
我以朋友的身份和你说
I'm saying this to you as your friend,
让地下酒吧开业吧
open the damn speakeasy.
维罗尼卡说她会
Veronica says she's going to
在地下酒吧有相当严格的着装要求
have a pretty strict dress code at her speakeasy.
当然 要不叫地下酒吧呢
Of course we're calling it a speakeasy.
你看这打扮行吗
And, uh, what are you getting at?
埃塞尔回来了
Hey, Ethel's back.
她在和那个农场来的怪女孩说话
Yeah, she's talking to that weirdo girl from the Farm.
天呐
Oh, my God.
万一游戏和农场有关呢
What if the game is connected to the Farm?
本 迪尔顿和埃塞尔今年夏天开始玩游戏
Ben, Dilton, and Ethel started playing the game this summer,
农场和艾弗耐沃一家正是那时搬到河谷镇的
which is when the Farm and the Evernevers moved to Riverdale.
艾芙琳的爸爸埃德加就是农场主
Evelyn's dad, u202dEdgar, is their leader.
我妈总是在说他
My mom won't stop talking about him.
-他就像是某种 -王
- He's like some kind of-- - King?
你对他了解多少 对农场呢
How much do you know about him? And the Farm?
基本上一无所知
Basically, nothing.
-我们先调查艾芙琳还是埃塞尔 -埃塞尔
- Should we start with Evelyn or Ethel? - Ethel.
艾芙琳让我受不了
Evelyn creeps me out.
好 可我们上次和埃塞尔谈话时
Okay, but the last time we talked to Ethel,
她癫痫发作了
she had a seizure.
这次我们语气再柔和点
We'll be more gentle this time.
老爹
Hi, Pop.
找维罗尼卡吗 这边
Looking for Veronica? This way.
拿起听筒 拨6♥4♥2
Pick up the phone, dial 6-4-2.
-口令 -不知道 石墙
- Password? - I don't know. Stonewall.
够接近了
Close enough.
-进来吧 -我的天
- Come on in. - Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God.
我这是死后到了勘德与艾布的极乐世界了
I died and went to Kander and Ebb heaven.
-维罗尼卡 -欢迎来到美好之夜酒吧
- Veronica! u202d- Welcome to La Bonne Nuit.
我从白魔龙雇了几个
I've hired some of the Serpents
毒蛇帮的人来调酒
from the Whyte Wyrm to serve drinks.
只有无酒精鸡尾酒
Mocktails only.
美好之夜酒吧不干教坏小朋友的事
La Bonne Nuit is not in the business of corrupting minors.
暂时不干
Not yet.
乔茜 我需要人气
Josie, I need star power.
我想让你做我的驻唱女歌♥手
I would love for you to be my resident chanteuse.
你是认真的吗
Are you for real?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表