剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*I might be beautiful*
*美好*
*Beautiful*
*当你变得美好*
*And when you're beautiful*
*日子也会变得美好*
*It's a beautiful Fricking day*
大家好 希瑟姐妹帮大家庭
Greetings, Heathers family.
在今天表演开始前
Now, before we start today,
我们的创意团队有一点小变动
there's been a slight change to our creative team.
大家都知道艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃
You all know Evelyn Evernever
一直在帮我排音乐剧
has been helping me produce the musical.
我还邀请艾芙琳做我的联合导演
But I've also asked Evelyn to step up and be my co-director.
太有趣了
Yay! So fun!
什么
What?
凯文 不 你一直都是单独导演音乐剧的
Kevin, no, you always direct the musical alone.
压力太大了 贝蒂
Which has been incredibly stressful, Betty.
尤其去年还发生了那些事
Especially after last year's events.
我们能不说起米吉吗
Can we just not talk about Midge?
-拜托 -好
- Please? - No.
不如我们把所有人的角色都归纳一下
How about we do a rundown of everybody's parts,
让艾芙琳追上进度
catch Evelyn up to speed?
我扮演维罗尼卡·索耶
I'm playing Veronica Sawyer,
被抛弃后成了希瑟 后来又被抛弃
outcast turned Heather turned outcast again.
我是香豌豆 扮演JD
Hi, I'm Sweet Pea. Um, playing JD,
维罗尼卡·索耶爱慕的坏小子
Veronica Sawyer's bad boy love interest.
雷吉·曼特尔
Reggie Mantle.
又叫运动员拉姆·斯维尼
AKA jock Ram Sweeney.
要和我的哥们亚奇称兄道弟
Gonna bro it up with my bud Arch here,
两个单身直男演演戏
just two single straight dudes doing some theater.
考虑到《希瑟姐妹帮》里有多场舞蹈
Given how much dancing there is in Heathers,
艾芙琳和我觉得应该找个编舞师
Evelyn and I felt we should bring on a choreographer,
请热烈欢迎
so give a big Heathers hello
河谷镇潮女 托妮·托帕斯
to Riverdale's resident fly girl, Toni Topaz!
有人有电锯吗 真是见了鬼了
Um, does anyone have a chainsaw, because what the...
河谷镇
第三季 第十六集
你们生活中的一切都很重要
Everything in your lives matters.
每个人的经历中
There are universal truths
都蕴含着普遍真理
within each of your personal experiences.
你中有我 我中有你
A you inside of me, a me inside of you.
彩排时 我们要挖掘
In rehearsal, we are going to explore
自己的个人创伤和经历
our own personal traumas and experiences
通过艺术手法表达出来
and exercise them through our art.
好了
All right,
谢丽尔 维罗尼卡 贝蒂 《糖果屋》
Cheryl, Veronica, Betty, "Candy Store,"
布景和服装都准备好了 去换衣服吧
set and costumes are ready. Go get changed.
这个数字代表了希瑟姐妹帮
So this number is about the Heathers's
不可小觑的力量
undeniable power.
你们每个人随时都能得到自己想要的东西
Each of you can get anything you want at any time.
一定要释放出那股力量
So really unleash that force.
我们从一些简单的舞步开始
We'll all start with some simple steps.
我们可以 谢谢
Yeah, we got it, thanks.
托妮有一些很棒的编舞
Toni has some fantastic choreo.
真厉害
How very.
但我的希瑟姐妹帮和我已经
But my Heathers and I have already worked out
给自己编好舞了
our own choreography
拜托 谢丽尔 我想表现得专业一点
Come on, Cheryl. I'm trying to be professional here,
你能别这样吗
can you not?
想挑事吗
Are we gonna have a problem?
*我喜欢*
*I like*
*打扮火♥辣♥*
*looking hot*
*买♥♥别人买♥♥不起的*
*Buying stuff they cannot*
*我喜欢*
*I like*
*一醉方休*
*Drinking hard*
*刷爆我爸的信♥用♥卡♥*
*Maxing Dad's credit card*
*我喜欢*
*I like*
*翘体育课*
*Skipping gym*
*吓走她 与他厮混*
*Scaring her screwing him*
*我喜欢*
*I like*
*杀手服*
*Killer clothes*
*踢烂宅男鼻子*
*Kicking nerds in the nose*
*若你感觉无聊*
*If you lack the juice*
*就去玩丢手绢*
*Go play Duck, Duck, Goose*
*让妈咪给你买♥♥冰淇淋*
*Let your mommy fix you ice cream*
*不然就跟着我*
*Or come hang with me*
*今晚要*
*And tonight will be*
*与橄榄球队贴身热舞*
*Dirty dancing with the football team*
*亲爱的 你还等什么*
*Honey, what you waiting for?*
*欢迎来到我的糖果屋*
*Welcome to my candy store*
*是时候证明自己不再是个失败者*
*It's time for you to prove you're not a loser anymore*
*踏进我的糖果屋*
*And step into my candy store*
*亲爱的你还等什么*
*Oh, honey what you waiting for?*
*欢迎来到我的糖果屋*
*Welcome to my candy store*
*你只需证明不再是个傻白甜*
*You just got to prove you're not a doorknob anymore*
*快踏进我的糖果屋*
*Then step into my candy store*
*你可以加入我们*
*You can join the team*
*也可以自怨自艾*
*Or you can bitch and moan*
*你可以实现梦想*
*You can live the dream*
*也可以孤独终老*
*Or you can die alone*
*你可以展翅高飞*
*You can fly with eagles*
*如若再考验我的耐心*
*Or if you prefer keep on testing me*
*就会和她一样下场*
*And end up like her*
*亲爱的 你还在等什么*
*Honey, what you waiting for--*
闭嘴 托妮
Shut up, Toni!
*踏进我的糖果屋*
*Step into my candy store*
*是时候证明你不再懦弱*
*Time for you to prove you're not a lame ass anymore*
*快踏进我的糖果屋*
*Then step into my candy store*
*我的糖果屋*
*It's my candy store*
*我的糖果*
*It's my candy*
*我的糖果屋*
*It's my candy store*
*我的糖果*
*It's my candy*
*我的糖果屋*
*It's my candy store*
*我的糖果屋*
*It's my candy store*
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're up to.
压缩香豌豆的独唱
Lowering Sweet Pea's solo?
天真
Cute.
整个音乐剧
This entire musical is just
对你来说就是大型招募会 是吧
one big recruitment drive for you, isn't it?
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't follow.
农场在赞助这出戏
The Farm is sponsoring the play.
你强势成为联合导演
You strong-armed your way into co-directing.
"动员"说教 "通过艺术表达创伤"
Your "Warm-up" sermons? "Exercising trauma through art"
都是赤♥裸♥裸的邪教招募
screams cult recruitment.
贝蒂
Betty,
剖析一下你的信任危机
dissect these trust issues.
农场出钱 我出任音乐剧联合导演
The Farm is producing and I'm co-directing the musical
原因很简单
for one simple reason.
找乐子
To have big fun.
事实上
In fact...
这样吧
Yeah. Okay. Um...
各位
Everyone, hi.
我知道剧组派对通常在首演之后举♥行♥
I know that cast parties are usually after opening night,
但是农场今晚将在"慈祥安静的修女们"那里
but the Farm will be hosting a little get-together tonight
-举办一个小型聚会 -好啊
- at the former Sisters of Quiet Mercy-- - Sweet.
我知道这可能有点奇怪
And, um, I know it may seem a little weird or methody,
但请穿上戏服
but come in costume.
走吧
Let's go.
今天有什么大事吗
Anything big come over the radio today?
还真有
Yeah, as a matter of fact,
一连串的药店闯入事件 还有...
there were a string of pharmacy break-ins and, uh...
我不确定该不该告诉你 但是
Wasn't sure I was going to tell you this, but, uh,
棚户区被洗劫一空
Tent City was ransacked.
我们的旧拖车被偷了
Our old trailer was stolen.
等等 药品失窃 拖车被偷
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表