剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*We'll plant our garden here*
*在此种植花♥园♥*
*Plant our garden here*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*愿三人成众*
*May the one become many*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
*我们的爱是上帝*
*Our love is God*
你收到我的短♥信♥过来了
You got my text. You came.
-我想和你谈谈 -等等
- I wanted to talk to you. - Wait.
我可以先说吗
Can I go first?
如果你不喜欢我
Look, if you don't want to be in a relationship
不想和我交往了 没关系
because you're not into me, then that's fine.
但如果你喜欢我
But if you do like me...
那我们就互相了解一下
Then let's start figuring out what we are,
弄清我们的关系
and what we can be to each other.
说真的
For real,
我们重新开始 并为此而战吧
let's clean the slate and let's fight for this.
为我们而战
Let's fight for us.
*无名小子*
*Hey, Mr. No-Name Kid*
*你是谁*
*So who might you be?*
*你能为我而战吗*
*And could you fight for me?*
*你能面对众人*
*And, hey, could you face the crowd?*
*骄傲地和我在一起吗*
*Could you be seen with me and still act proud?*
*你能握住我的手吗*
*Hey, could you hold my hand*
*让我带你*
*And could I carry you*
*穿过无人之地*
*Through no man's land?*
*你不同意也没关系*
*It's fine If you don't agree*
*如果你愿为我而战*
*But I would fight for you*
*我也愿为你而战*
*If you would fight for me*
*你的拳打得真棒*
*Well, whoa you can punch real good*
*你比我想象中的还能坚持*
*You've lasted longer than I thought you would*
*所以 无名小子*
*So, hey, Mr. No-Name Kid*
*哪天晚上你有空*
*If some night you're free*
*愿意为我而战吗*
*Wanna fight for me?*
*如果我们还活着*
*If we're still alive*
*如果你愿为我而战*
*I would fight for you*
*我也愿为你而战*
*If you would fight for me*
看看吧
Check that out.
韦瑟比校长
Principal Weatherbee,
他们利用《希瑟姐妹帮》让学生们加入邪教
Heathers is being used to indoctrinate students into a cult.
看起来这两个男孩只是在排练
It looks like these two boys are simply rehearsing.
不
No.
不 不 这是宗教仪式的一部分
No, no, this is part of a religious ceremony.
一个仪式
A ritual.
库珀女士 农场得到了许可
The Farm's a fully sanctioned club, Ms. Cooper.
是我读了埃德加的教条之后批准的
Approved by me, after I read Edgar's doctrines.
我不得不说 我觉得
Which, I must say, I found quite
非常引人入胜
fascinating and appealing.
猪头 你肯定不信
Jug, you'll never believe this,
但我觉得韦瑟比也是农场的人
but I think Weatherbee is part of the Farm.
我也有消息
Yeah, well, I have news, too.
你能尽快来史蒂夫废品收♥购♥站见我吗
Can you meet me at Junkyard Steve's, ASAP?
那是什么 下水道清洁剂
What is that, drain cleaner?
不
No.
这是橄榄枝
It's an olive branch.
那你是来请求宽恕的
So you're here to beg for clemency?
不
No.
我们要彼此宽恕
For us.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
我们为何争吵
What are we even fighting about?
宝贝 你家里的爱是什么样的
Babe, what was love like in your family?
要么全有 要么全无
It was all or nothing.
纯粹的崇拜或是刻薄的仇恨
Pure adoration or distilled hate.
瑰刺庄园是个阴暗的洞穴
Thornhill was a den of shadows,
杰杰是我唯一的明灯
and Jay-Jay was my only light.
可他死了
And he died,
天又黑了
and it was dark again.
直到你的出现
Until you.
然后感觉你又消失了
Then it felt like you were disappearing on me.
但我没有走
But I'm not gone.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
也许
And maybe
对我们来说还不算太晚
it's not too late for us.
扁桃体打给我的
Tonsils called it in.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是我小时候的家
This was my childhood home.
我妈毁了它
My mom destroyed it.
它怎么到这里来了
And how the hell did it get here?
我们的生活什么时候
When did our lives go from worry about who was going
从担心公车上挨着谁坐变成担心毒枭母亲了
to sit next to us on the bus to drug lord mothers?
还有连环杀手父亲
And serial killer fathers.
以及势不可挡的邪教
And unstoppable cults.
这是音乐剧的情感高♥潮♥
This is the emotional climax of the musical.
《十七》抓住了所有角色
"Seventeen" captures the longing
对逝去之物的渴求
all the characters feel for what they've lost,
他们的天真无邪
their teen innocence.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我有个疯狂的主意
I've got a crazy idea.
*我们正常点吧*
*Let's be normal*
*看成♥人♥电♥影♥*
*See bad movies*
*偷喝啤酒 看电视*
*Sneak a beer and watch TV*
*烤巧克力蛋糕 或去打保龄球*
*We'll bake brownies or go bowling*
*你不想和我一起生活吗*
*Don't you want a life with me?*
*我们不能回归17岁吗*
*Can't we be 17?*
*我别无所求*
*That's all I want to do*
*如果你对我敞开心扉*
*If you could let me in*
*我可以善待你*
*I could be good with you*
*别人会伤害我们*
*People hurt us*
*或许他们会消失*
*Or they vanish*
*你说得对 那真是太棒了*
*And you're right, that really blows*
*但我们可以放手*
*But we let go*
*深呼吸*
*Take a deep breath*
*去买♥♥些夏装*
*And go buy some summer clothes*
*我们去野营*
*We'll go camping*
*玩扑克牌*
*Play some poker*
*吃点辣椒薯条*
*And we'll eat some chili fries*
*也许在舞会之夜跳舞*
*Maybe prom night, maybe dancing*
*请一直看着我的眼睛*
*Don't stop looking in my eyes*
*你的眼睛*
*Your eyes*
*我们不能回归17岁吗*
*Can't we be 17?*
*这很难吗*
*Is that so hard to do?*
*如果你对我敞开心扉*
*If you could let me in*
*我可以善待你*
*I could be good with you*
*让我们回归17岁*
*Let us be 17*
*如果我们还有权利*
*If we still got the right*
*你觉得呢*
*So, what's it gonna be?*
*我想和你在一起*
*I want to be with you*
*我想和你在一起*
*I want to be with you*
*今晚*
*Tonight*
*你就是我选择的*
*You're the one*
*那个人*
*I choose*
也许
Maybe...
也许我们可以在大家看音乐剧的时候
Maybe we can steal the trailer back
把拖车偷回来
while everyone's at the play.
亚奇可以把他爸卡车的钥匙借我
Arch can lend me the keys to his dad's truck,
我可以把它拖走
and I can just move it,
不让我妈用了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表