剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
但我不会让你毁了她的
but I'm not gonna let you ruin her.
"毁了她" 婊♥子♥ 我爱她
"Ruin her"? Bitch, I love her.
她也爱我
And she loves me.
农场
The Farm
能在很多方面满足谢丽尔 你根本想象不到
is fulfilling Cheryl in ways you can't even begin to imagine.
我很难相信
I find that hard to believe.
祝你愉快
Have a blessed day.
安德鲁斯
Andrews.
疯狗 你怎么来了
Mad Dog, what're you doing here?
关于兰迪 有些事我得跟你说
There's something you need to know about Randy.
他在嗑药
He's juicing.
类固醇吗
He's taking steroids?
不 是个新品种
No, something new.
一种粉末 我看到埃利奥给他了
A powder. I saw Elio give it to him.
会让他变得异常强壮
Made him crazy strong.
埃利奥怕了
Elio's scared.
他怕我会赢
He thinks I might win.
不 你不懂
No, man, you're not listening to me.
我看着兰迪的眼睛
I looked into Randy's eyes,
那已经不是兰迪了
and it wasn't Randy anymore.
那是狂暴
It was rage.
他会杀了你的
He'll kill you.
除非你想办法缩小和他的差距
Unless you take something to level the playing field.
-给 -不 老兄
- Here. - No, dude.
我不吃这玩意
I don't take that stuff.
你在赛场见到兰迪时
When you see Randy in the ring,
也许会改主意的
you might want to.
以防万一
Just in case.
十三
Thirteen.
上面怎么说
What does that mean?
点数不错
It's a good roll.
可惜你的精灵部队
Sadly, your Elven army is no match
已经打不过家门口的石像鬼军团了
for the legions of Gargoyles at your doorstep.
没关系 JB
It's okay, JB.
我在你这个等级时没你走得远
You got further in this quest than I did at your level.
我们可以再玩一把吗
Could we play another round?
你♥爸♥妈不管你在外边玩这么久吗
You sure your parents won't mind you staying out so long?
不管 我们见面时我就说了
Nah, it's like I told you when we met,
他们很忙
they're busy.
我爸妈也是
Same with my parents.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
G是代表石像鬼吧
The "G's" For "Gargoyle," I think.
哪个石像鬼
Which Gargoyle?
特指什么人吗
Is there anyone in particular?
这次是一个叫库尔茨的
This time it was a guy named Kurtz.
你知道库尔茨在哪吗
Do you have any idea where Kurtz is now?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
库尔茨是制毒师 他也贩毒
Kurtz is the cook, and he's selling, too.
但我们得抓住幕后黑手
But we need the kingpin.
我去见见海勒姆·洛奇
I'm gonna pay Hiram Lodge a visit.
告诉你妈我晚点回家
Tell your mom I'll be home late.
妈
Mom?
妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
什么
What...
贝蒂
Betty.
艾芙琳
Evelyn.
你知道你妈在哪吗
You wouldn't happen to know where your mom is, would you?
我是我妈的监护人吗
Am I my mother's keeper?
她昨晚查床的时候不在
Well, she missed bed check last night.
但昨天有人看见你去她房♥间了
But someone did see you visiting her room yesterday.
我要是看见她就告诉你
Well, I'll let you know if I see her.
我们有录音带的备份 贝蒂
We have copies of those tapes, Betty.
而且不止一份
And copies of those copies.
我跟你说清楚
Let me make something very clear.
你和你♥爸♥也许已经给我妈洗了脑
You and your dad may have brainwashed my mom,
但是我已经看穿了你们农场的把戏
but I see right through your enlightened Farmie crap.
所以不要再来骚扰我
So stop messing with me,
我的家庭
stop messing with my family,
和我的朋友
and stop messing with my friends.
别再妄想
Better yet, don't even think
再接近我或者我妈
about coming near me or my mom ever again.
如果你不听话 艾芙琳
Because if you do, Evelyn,
我就杀了你
I will kill you.
你要是不信可以打听打听
And if you don't believe me, ask around.
大家会告诉你我的手段
People will tell you what I'm capable of.
谢丽尔 你要去农场参加互助会吗
Cheryl, are you going to a meeting at the Farm?
是的 亲爱的
Indeed, my love.
穿鲁布托的鞋去喝康普茶
Do you think these Louboutins
会不会太艳俗了
are too flashy for kombucha brewing?
那个
Well...
你可以不去吗
How about if you didn't go?
为什么
Why wouldn't I?
农场今晚需要我
The Farm needs me tonight.
今晚我也需要你
I need you tonight.
需要你的全部
I need you in every way.
思想
Mind,
身体
body,
灵魂
soul.
但主要是身体
But, uh, mostly body.
明天的拳赛
Tomorrow, when we fight,
是为他而战
we fight for him.
为乳牙而战
For Baby Teeth.
他就是我在老爹快餐店抓的人
He's the guy I collared at Pop's.
我给你打电♥话♥的时候他刚醒
Finally woke up, that's when I called you.
你差点就伤到人了 哥们
You could've really hurt someone, pal.
你从哪弄到的G 库尔茨那里吗
Where'd you get the G? From a guy named Kurtz?
是的
Yeah.
我原来不在他那买♥♥
He wasn't my usual dealer.
他很强势
He was real aggressive.
想让我比平时多买♥♥点
Trying to get me to buy more than my usual.
他还在河谷镇
He's still in Riverdale.
好像要铤而走险
He's getting desperate, it sounds like.
是劳拉
It's Laura.
我们在枫木俱乐部的朋友
Our lady friend from the Maple Club.
喂
Hello.
埃德加 她很生气
She's just so angry, Edgar.
艾丽丝 贝蒂是爱你的
Alice, Betty loves you.
她是好人
She's a good person.
现在只有我们两个在家
It's just the two of us in the house now,
其实
and the truth is,
我害怕贝蒂
I'm afraid of Betty.
有时候 她看着我的样子
Sometimes, the way she looks at me,
我觉得她会害我
I think she's going to hurt me.
我觉得她想害我
I think she wants to hurt me.
她是她父亲的女儿
She's her father's daughter.
我在她身上看到和她爸同样的黑暗
She has the same darkness in her that I saw in him.
怎么了
What happened?
又有人发疯吗
Another crazy john?
你说有事就打电♥话♥
You told me to call in case anything came up.
几个有钱的预科生
Well, some preppy rich kids were here,
来这里喧哗闹事
rowdy and stirring up trouble.
他们和其他躁怒顾客嗑的是同样的毒品吗
Were they on the same Rocks that drove the other customer feral?
不是 但他们在这消磨时间
No, but they were here killing time
等着和毒贩在大厅见面
before meeting a dealer in the lobby.
但毒贩一直没来
But I guess the guy never showed.
那他们怎么走了
How'd you get rid of them?
其中一个无赖接了个电♥话♥
One of the ruffians got a call.
好像是供应商要改时间
Sounded like a supplier looking to reschedule.
他提到了什么比赛
He said something about a fight.
拳赛
安德鲁斯对战龙森
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表