剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
谢谢 老爹
Thanks, Pop.
迪尔顿 本 你们在玩什么
Dilton. Ben. What are you guys playing?
-这是 -闭嘴 杜尔里
- It's called... - Shut up, Doiley.
我们要是能找到
If only we could find the gun
安德用来杀卡西迪的枪就好了
that Andre used to kill Cassidy.
我把佩姆布鲁克翻了底朝天
I've torn the Pembrooke apart.
暴♥动♥之后 我爸把所有
After the riots, my father wiped
关于安德的痕迹抹得一干二净
any and all traces of Andre.
他不会把枪从影子湖带回来
He wouldn't have brought it back from Shadow Lake.
他很可能扔在那了
So that's probably where he ditched it.
所以呢 我们回影子森林吗
So, what? We go back to Shadow Woods?
-我们已经找过了 -再找一遍
- We've looked. - Well, let's look again
这次用金属探测器
with metal detectors this time.
如果我们拿到安德的枪
If we get Andre's gun,
-我们可以嫁祸给 -不行
- we can plant it on... - No.
我不想那么做
I don't wanna do that.
我不想浪费最后的周末
I don't want to spend what could be my last weekend
去寻找不存在的证据
looking for evidence that isn't there,
放到什么鬼地方
planting it who knows where.
亚奇 我们还有三天的时间
Archie, we have three extra days
来证明你是无辜的
to prove that you're innocent.
你想让我们做什么 亚奇
What would you have us do, Archie?
按法官说的做
What the judge said.
经历了最糟糕的夏天之后
After the worst summer ever,
我想过个美好的 正常的劳动节周末
I want us to have a great, normal Labor Day weekend.
可以吗
Can we do that?
如果这是你的真心话 小亚奇
If that's what you really want, Archiekins.
这就是 罗尼
It is, Ronnie.
我们该做什么
So, what should we do?
大家好 校友们
Greetings, chums.
我是来告诉你们
I wanted to let you know that
我和托妮骑摩托车穿越全国
after the three amazing months I just had with Toni
度过了美好的三个月之后
riding our motorcycles cross-country,
我们要在瑰刺庄园开一个夏末泳池派对
we're celebrating with an epic End-of-Summer pool party at Thornhill.
邀请你们 当然
And you're all invited. Of course,
鉴于亚奇
given the fact that Archie
在我们毕业典礼的时候
will most likely be walking the green mile
很可能就要行刑了
while the rest of us are walking the stage at graduation,
你们不去的话我也是理解的
I understand if you're not up for it.
邀请谁来都行 但是要提前跟他们说一下
Invite whoever you want, but give them fair warning.
我想搞点事情哦 拜拜
I'm in the mood for some hellraising. Toodles.
河谷镇
第三季 第一集
贝蒂
Ah, Betty!
来喝点奶香乌龙茶
Come, have some milk oolong tea.
这可是超棒的排毒剂
It's an incredible detoxifier.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
你要去哪 亲爱的 又去见心理医生吗
Where are you off to, sweetheart? Another therapy session?
不是 明天才去见格拉斯医生
No, Dr. Glass is tomorrow.
我要去亚奇家一会
I'm just going over to Archie's for a bit.
亲爱的 在你回学校之前
Honey, before you go back to school,
我认为和家人好好聚一聚
I think it's important that you spend
是很重要的
some quality family time together.
埃德加认为这很重要
Edgar thinks it's important.
对了 农场的埃德加
Oh, yeah, Edgar from the Farm.
我们晚点再聊这事 妈
Um, yeah, we'll talk about that later, Mom.
我能否说 安德鲁斯先生
Can I just say, Mr. Andrews,
看着你朝海勒姆·洛奇挥了一拳
watching you punch Hiram Lodge in the face was...
真是大快人心
Incredibly cathartic.
我差点因此而坐牢
It almost got me landed in jail.
试试看
All right, give it a try.
你来吧
You do the honors.
就是这样
Oh, yeah. There you go.
-修好了 爸 -修好了
- We did it, Dad. - Yeah, we did.
-修好了 -时间刚刚好
- We sure did. - Just in time.
两位不好意思 我要回屋了
Could you guys excuse me a second, I'm gonna go in the house.
贝蒂
Betty...
我有事请你帮忙
I have to ask you a favor.
如果我真的坐牢了
If I do go away,
你能来看看我爸 请他过去吃晚饭吗
will you check on my dad? Invite him over for dinner?
我妈去芝加哥 就只剩下他一个人了
Once my mom goes to Chicago, he'll be alone.
亚奇
Arch...
陪审团还在审议中
The jury is still deliberating,
这是个好兆头 你不必...
that's a good sign, okay? You don't need to...
安排好家里的事
put your house in order.
贝蒂 请答应我
Betty, promise me. Please.
当然
Of course.
这样没用的 爸
It's not going to work, Daddy.
你这副埃古般的挟恨心导致我不能和亚奇一起
Your Iago-like attempt to keep me and Archie apart,
莎士比亚剧作《奥赛罗》中的反面人物
没用的
it'll fail.
维罗尼卡 我完全不知道你在说什么
Veronica, I have no idea what you're talking about.
那我再说一次吧
How about a refresher?
把谋杀罪嫁祸给亚奇
Framing Archie for murder?
密谋策划把他关进监狱
Conspiring to keep him locked away?
这都是你一手策划的
You set all of this in motion.
我知道 大家都知道 这事只有你能结束
I know it, everyone knows it. Only you can stop it.
停手吧
So stop it.
现在就停手
Do it now.
但是亲爱的 我和这件事毫无关系
But, mija, I have nothing to do with this.
那孩子就是个有暴♥力♥史的罪犯
That boy is a criminal with a history of violence.
他是无辜的
He's innocent!
你知道他是无辜的
You know he is!
他不应该受这些罪
He doesn't deserve this.
他会孤身一人死在牢里的
He'll be alone in there. He'll die in there.
-这是亚奇咎由自取的 -不 是你
- Archie brought that upon himself. - No, you!
你可以改变一切
You can change everything.
-求你了 爸 -这超出了我的控制范围
- Please, Daddy. - It's beyond my control.
身为你唯一的女儿 我求求你
I'm begging you, as your only daughter.
帮帮亚奇
Help Archie.
救救他
Save him.
求你了
Please.
这件事超出了我的控制范围
It's simply beyond my control.
我们知道海勒姆·洛奇已经接管了南区
We know that Hiram Lodge has taken over the Southside,
因为他一直和食尸鬼暗中勾结
'cause he's been colluding with the Ghoulies.
我要知道他到底有什么计划
And I need to know what he's up to exactly.
毒牙 你去
All rights Fangs, you're up.
找出食尸鬼的新巢穴
I need you to find the Ghoulies' new lair. Okay?
如果你看到他们 不要和他们起冲突
If you see them, I don't want you to engage with them.
这次只是去侦察
This is just a recon mission,
我们不能冒险再次发动帮派大战
and we can't be risking another gang war.
我只是要确认海勒姆的计划
I just need a confirmation of whatever Hiram's up to,
和毒蛇帮或河谷镇高中都毫无关系
it has nothing to do with the Serpents or Riverdale High.
好的 交给我吧
Will do. You got it.
小子 过来看看
Hey, boy, come have a look.
也许是我文得最好的一个
Might be my best one yet.
做一名毒蛇帮的荣誉成员感觉如何
Well, how does it feel to be an honorary Serpent?
感觉很狂野 猪头
Feels pretty savage, Jug.
亚奇 我在南区高中学到的第一件事
Archie, the first thing I learned at Southside High was
就是要和成员们一起共同进退才能生存
that you need to roll with a crew to survive.
少管所肯定关着一些毒蛇帮成员
There are gonna be Serpents in juvenile detention.
找到他们 和他们坐一起
Find 'em. Sit with them.
这个文身能让你加入他们
That tattoo is gonna get you in.
但同时也能保护你
But it's also gonna get you protected.
猪头说得对
Yeah, Jughead's right.
一定程度上吧
Up to a point.
这个毒蛇帮文身会保证你的人身安全
That Serpent ink will help keep your body safe
但你还是要保持理智
but you still gotta worry about protecting this, eh?
我这是经验之谈 知道吗
I speak from experience, all right?
监狱首先困住的是你的神志
Your mind is the first thing that goes when you're locked up.
如果你能保证头脑清醒
If you can keep your head on straight,
就能克服任何事
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表