剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Oh, it's up your ass, Penelope.
一如既往的优秀 艾丽丝·史密斯
Classy as always, Alice Smith.
只是好奇
Just curious.
你那张嘴是与生俱来的吗
Were you born with that mouth?
还是南区的妈妈们都这么教她们的私生子
Or is it something Southside mothers teach their bastard babies?
你个垃圾贱♥货♥
You trashy bitch!
别 别别别
Oh, no! No, no, no, no.
来吧FP 这是斗牛犬的传统
Come on, FP, it's Bulldog tradition.
裸跑 裸跑 裸跑
Streak, streak, streak, streak, streak...
我手臂上有石膏 曼特尔
My arm's in a cast, Mantle.
那没关系
Doesn't matter.
裸跑 裸跑 裸跑
Streak, streak, streak!
别这样 马蒂 我不会跑的
Come on, Marty, I'm not doing it.
裸跑 裸跑
Streak, streak, streak, streak!
我和你一起
I'll go with you.
费雷德·安德鲁斯
Freddie Andrews.
为什么 你都不是我们队里的
Why? You're not even on our team.
没错 但棒球队上周让我裸跑
No, but the baseball team got me to streak last week
让我在女生圈声名鹊起 所以...
and got me some serious cred with the ladies, so...
跑得够快就看不清了
Run fast enough and all they'll see is a blur.
裸跑 裸跑 裸跑
u202dStreak, streak, streak!
我们是无敌的
We were invincible.
或者至少我们以为自己是无敌的
Or at least, we thought we were.
那次愚蠢的举动让FP和费雷德陷入麻烦
That little stunt landed FP and Fred in hot water.
留校
不许说话 一千字文章 今天交
欢迎来到周六留校
Welcome to Saturday detention.
聚在那间教室 我们更像路人 不是朋友
Gathered in that classroom, we were strangers, more than friends.
没人会想到
And none of us u202dcould have guessed
我们的人生就要永远改变
that our lives were u202dabout to change forever.
河谷镇
第三季 第四集
那本来只是一个周六
It was just supposed to be one Saturday.
八小时
Eight hours.
六个似乎完全没有共同点的人
Six people with seemingly nothing in common.
坏女孩
The bad girl.
艾丽丝·史密斯
Alice Smith?
叛逆的天主教♥徒♥
The rebellion Catholic.
赫敏·戈麦斯
Hermione Gomez?
老师的宠儿
The teacher's pet.
佩内洛普·布鲁森
Penelope Blossom?
艺术家兼运动健将
The artist-athlete.
费雷德·安德鲁斯
Fred Andrews?
政♥治♥动物
The political animal.
塞拉·塞缪尔斯
Sierra Samuels?
还有万人迷
And the ladies man.
小福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯
Forsythe Pendleton Jones Jr.?
小福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯
Forsythe Pendleton Jones Jr.
他在学校是个大人物 全美最佳运动员
He was a BMOC, u202dan all-American athlete.
我们过去常说的大帅哥
A stud-muffin as we used to say.
他那时和现在不同 贝蒂
He was different back then, Betty.
不满足于现状
Trying to be something other than what he was.
但也是问题少年
But still trouble.
我当时坚如磐石
I was as tough as nails,
但在FP面前 软得像橡皮泥
but around FP, silly putty.
即使在留校时 我体内那个秘密正在长大
Even in detention, with the secret growing inside me,
我恨他
I hated him.
但我还是想要他
But I wanted him.
好了 妈妈 我懂了
Ugh! Okay, okay, Mom, I get it.
你们今天在这里不能交头接耳
While you're here today, you will not talk.
不能玩耍
You will not play.
不能离座
You will not move.
我甚至不想让你们呼吸
I don't even want you to breathe.
说
Yes.
万一我要撒尿呢
What if we have to pee?
憋着 塞缪尔斯小姐
You hold it, Miss Samuels.
今天结束时 交上一千字的文章
And at the end of the day, you will deliver a 1,000-word essay
也就是你们今天来这儿的原因
as to why you are here today.
我一天都会在走廊尽头
I will be right down the hall,
我的办公室里
in my office all day long.
因为我没其他的事了
'Cause I have nothing better to do.
伙计 你能别弄了吗
Dude, can you not?
伙计 你能咬我吗
Dude, can you bite me?
我的天 小点声
Oh, my God, shh!
塞拉
Sierra.
坐下 我们会有麻烦的
Sit down, we'll get in trouble.
汤米
Tommy!
给你带了点吃的
Brought you some sustenance.
-谢谢 -我爱你
- Thank you. - I love you.
今晚见 好吗
I'll see you tonight, okay?
塞拉
Sierra.
你和汤姆·凯勒
You and Tom Keller?
我们从幼儿园起就一起上学
Guys, we've been going to the same school since kindergarten.
怎么一点都不了解彼此啊
How do we not know u202danything about each other?
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
帮派之间互不干涉
Cliques don't cross-pollinate.
你们没看见海瑟一家吗
Haven't you seen Heathers?
我们还有六个小时
Well, we've got, uh... six more hours to kill,
没什么特别的人
and no one to impress.
要不要玩一局"秘密与罪过"
How about a round of Secrets and Sins?
我和汤米已经偷偷约会
Tommy and I u202dhave been secretly dating
好几个月了
for a few months now.
为什么要偷偷地
Why secretly?
我们的父母不希望
Our parents don't want
自己的孩子和所交往的人有太大差别
their children dating someone so...different,
这是他们比较委婉的说法
to use their euphemism of choice.
我妈也一直掺和我的恋爱关系
My mom is all up u202din my relationships, too.
你们知道海勒姆·洛奇吧
You know Hiram Lodge?
当然
Ah, yes.
-挺狂野的 -还是个小痞子
- Dude is ripped. - And a petty criminal.
他又上进又顾家
He is a self-starter who provides for his family.
可在我妈眼里 他是个小人物
But to my mom, he is a scrub.
"鲜血,汗水和眼泪
"Sangre, sudor, y lagramas,
这是实现美国梦的方法 亲爱的"
That's the way to the American dream, mija."
那算什么梦想
But what dream?
她在五季酒店打扫房♥间
She cleans hotel rooms in that stupid Five Seasons
一天十六小时 海勒姆的想法是对的
sixteen hours a day. Hiram's got the right idea.
无论付出多大代价 都要离开河谷镇
Get out of Riverdale, no matter what you have to do.
但问题不在河谷镇
Yeah, except Riverdale is not the problem.
对我来说 我一辈子只想待在这
Me? I wanna stay here my whole life.
你在音乐和棒球之间做出决策
Is that how long it's gonna take you
是不是就要花费这么长的时间
to decide between music and baseball?
我们小职业球队联盟很团结
Our minor league is solid.
而且我们离城里音乐演出的地方很近
And we are close enough to the city to play music gigs.
这个镇子什么都有
This town's got it all.
甚至能预想到未来的某天我竞选镇长
Could even see myself running for mayor one day.
噩梦工作
Nightmare job.
为什么不设立更远大的志向
Why not shoot for something bigger?
这些事情在真正的大都市都能做
You can do all those things in a real metropolis.
但不能照顾我爸
Yeah, except look after my dad.
他生病了
He's sick.
很严重
Real sick.
他一辈子都在照顾我
And he took care of me my whole life.
现在该我照顾他了
So now, it's my turn.
艾丽丝 该你了
Alice, you're up.
你最阴暗的秘密是什么
What's your deepest, darkest secret?
还是跳过她吧
Let's skip her.
艾丽丝 告诉他们你在南区
Alice, just tell them about the time
放火烧垃圾桶的事
you lit a dumpster on fire in the Southside.
你为什么不告诉他们
Why don't you tell them that
你其实住在向阳拖车公园
you actually live in Sunnyside Trailer Park?
我以为你住猛鬼街
I thought you lived on Elm street.
当然了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表