剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
聚集一堂进行神秘的自残活动"
who gather for occult-like, self-harming activities."
贝蒂 昨晚很吓人...
Betty, last night was scary, and...
但是很好玩 很刺♥激♥ 感觉太爽了
And fun, cathartic. It felt euphoric,
简直是前所未有的感觉
like nothing I've ever felt.
那是你的看法
That's your point of view.
我想我的读者和你♥爸♥会有不同的看法
I think my readers and your dad will have a different one.
你不能发表那篇文章 贝蒂
You're not publishing that article, Betty.
-不能吗 -告诉她原因 凯文
- No? - Tell her why, Kevin.
如果你发表文章 我们就告诉所有人
If you do, we'll tell everyone
你妈妈在厨房♥杀死了那个可疑的人
about the shady man your mom killed in the kitchen.
你和猪头把他的车扔在斯瓦德洛沼泽
How you and Jughead dumped his car in Swedlow Swamp,
琼斯先生在树林里用碱液溶解他的尸体
and how Mr. Jones dissolved his body with lye in the woods.
记住 贝蒂 多亏了你妈妈
Remember, Betty, thanks to your mom,
农场所有的人都知道了你那些不可告人的秘密
everyone at the Farm knows all of your dirty secrets.
在少管所里和人打架的时候
You know, when I was fighting in juvie,
我就是这么活下来的
this is how I survived.
就是这样躲开"献祭"的
How I avoided getting sacrificed.
靠拳头
By fighting.
你怎么会卷入这些麻烦的
How did you get sucked into all of this?
我之前和你说过在收♥容♥所♥里
Like I was telling you before, at-at the shelter,
有些年长的人很喜欢狮鹫和石像鬼
some older guys were into G&G
还有嘶嘶泡泡丸
and Fizzle Rocks.
他们会来诱骗小孩子
They would come by and try to rope in younger kids
给他们跑腿 因为...
to use 'em as runners. 'Cause...
如果被抓到 年纪越小 坐牢时间就越短
The younger you are, the less time you serve if you get caught.
他们叫我加入的时候 我拒绝了
When they asked me, I-I turned them down.
所以他们就给我打了烙印
That's when they branded me,
离开收♥容♥所♥后 我觉得不能在任何地方逗留
and when I left the shelter... I think I should keep moving.
-我不想让他们找到你 -别担心我
- I don't want them finding you, too. - Don't worry about me.
逃跑解决不了问题 相信我 我知道的
And running isn't gonna solve anything, trust me. I would know.
你不是孤军奋战 里基
You're not alone in this, Ricky.
现在有我和你一起
Okay? Not anymore.
我们找到了那孩子 但他还是有危险
We found the kid, but he's still in danger.
亚奇也是
So is Archie for that matter.
那下一步要怎么做
So, what's the next play?
经典计策
It's a classic gambit.
反客为主
The hunters become the hunted.
库尔茨说过有一些变节的石像鬼帮成员
Kurtz had said that there are some rogue Goyles.
所以你们俩
So you two...
哈克与杰克 说吧
Heckle and Jeckle, start talking.
1956特里通动画节目
《哈克与杰克的卡♥通♥秀》的主人公
我要知道那几个人的名字
I want the names of those outliers.
我要派哨兵去盯着石像鬼的巢穴
And I want sentries posted at the Gargoyle lair.
猪头 赶紧走
Jughead! You need to come right now.
怎么了 托妮
What? Toni?
库尔茨要杀毒牙
Kurtz is about to kill Fangs.
-毒牙 -搞什么
- Fangs! - What the hell!
大家快救我
Guys! Guys, help!
别怕 你个卑鄙的毒蛇帮奸细
Don't be scared, you dirty Serpent spy.
你即将飞升 是真的"飞"哦
You're about to ascend. And you'll fly, too.
库尔茨 不要
Kurtz... don't.
顺利着陆 废物毒蛇
Happy landings, worthless snake.
不要
No!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你现在是酒保吗
Are you bartending now?
你手下做的酒没酒味
Your boy toy makes watery drinks.
所以我想我就自己倒吧
So I thought, hey, I'll just help myself.
-给你倒点什么吗 -难以置信
- Can I get you something? - Unbelievable.
这里很不错啊 海勒姆
Poppin' joint you got here, Hiram.
很高兴你喜欢 唐
Glad you like it, Don.
你知道我一直想开赌场
You know I've always wanted a casino.
灯具都是我亲自去挑选的
Even picked out those light fixtures myself.
该打住了
This has to stop.
他们把这里当成自己的地盘
They're acting like they own the place.
这可是我的地盘
My place.
不敢相信我要说这话
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
但我想念毒蛇帮
but I miss the Serpents.
我们需要更多的人手
We could use the extra muscle.
雷吉 自从赌场升级后 营业额如何
Reggie, how have our takes been since our casino upgrade?
差不多翻倍 怎么了
Almost double. Why?
我可能会抽走一些
I might need to siphon some of it off.
战略需要
For tactical reasons.
里基
Ricky.
怎么了
What's up?
-抱歉 我只是 -没关系
- Sorry, I was just... - No, you're good.
留着吧 你想要就是你的了
Keep it. If you want it, it's yours.
-真的吗 -是啊
- You serious? - Yeah.
-下楼吧 你来见见我爸 -什么
- Come downstairs, I want you to meet my dad. - What?
里基 没事的
Ricky, it's okay.
我和他说过了 他会帮忙的
I spoke to him. He's gonna help.
我们得给你找个安全的地方安顿下来
Look, we gotta find you a safe place to live permanently.
-但是亚奇 -找个好人家
- But, Archie... - With a good family.
我们一起见见他们
All right? One we will all meet.
我会去看你
And I'll be checking in on you.
随时都可以来找我玩
We can hang out whenever you want.
我会在体育馆一直教你拳击
And I'll keep giving you boxing lessons at the gym.
相信我
You just gotta trust me.
他无缘无故就把毒牙扔下楼了
He dropped Fangs for no reason.
要不是我当肉垫
If I hadn't broken his fall,
他脖子就断了 甚至更糟
he would have snapped his neck, or even worse.
你要采取激进手段了 孩子 光说可没用
You gotta take drastic action, boy. Words aren't gonna do it.
我同意 早就该进行的大计划
I agree. A big action. One that's long overdue,
不只是为了库尔茨 是为了毒蛇帮的所有人
and not just for Kurtz, but for all the Serpents.
新老成员 爸 我说的是下一个篇章
Old and new. Dad, I'm talking about the next chapter.
能给我们目标
Something that's gonna give us purpose,
让我们守法
and keep us on the right side of the law.
调动帮派的人
Mobilizing that gang
去帮找亚奇找人给了我灵感
search for Archie's lost boy gave me the idea.
你也给我了灵感
And you did, too.
别拐弯抹角了 托妮
Let's not mince words, Toni.
我想雇漂亮毒药的女孩们
I'd like to offer the Pretty Poisons
在美好之夜酒吧全职工作
full time employment at La Bonne Nuit.
我的女孩们可不是服务员
My girls aren't waitresses.
你误会了
You misunderstand me.
格拉迪斯·琼斯和我爸
Gladys Jones and my father
都把美好之夜酒吧当自己家 阴魂不散
swarm around La Bonne Nuit as if they own the place.
我担心他们总有一天会让我丢掉生意
And I fear that their presence could cost me my business.
失去理智
As well as my sanity.
我需要人手拦住他们和那些狐朋狗友
I need muscle to keep them and their cronies out.
所以我需要漂亮毒药
That's where your Pretty Poisons come in.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我会预付薪水
Oh, and I have an advance.
如果你要和谢丽尔商量一下...
If you have to run this idea by Cheryl...
不必了
They won't be necessary.
成交
We've got a deal.
妈
Mom?
怎么回事
What's happening?
快收拾吧 房♥子要托管 我把它卖♥♥出去了
Better start packing. We're in escrow. I sold the house.
卖♥♥给谁了
To who?
不知道 河谷镇的传统 匿名买♥♥家
I don't know. In true Riverdale fashion, some anonymous buyer.
应该是国外的
I'm sure it's someone overseas.
拿箱子赶紧收拾吧
Grab some boxes. You better hop to it.
我们要尽快搬走
We need to be outta here sooner, rather than later.
他来干嘛
What the hell is he doing here?
-我邀请他来的 -为什么
- I made the invitation. - Why?
库尔茨夸口说毒蛇帮更需要他
Kurtz boasted that the Serpents need him more than he needs us.
我不同意
I disagree.
但是有件事是真的
But one thing is true.
毒蛇帮现在群蛇无首
The Serpents are rudderless.
我们缺乏认同感和专注力
We lack identity and focus.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表