剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Who says that the new Gargoyle King is the same person
之前那个
as the old one?
我妈跟农场说了午夜俱乐部的事
My mom gave testimony to the Farm about the Midnight Club.
埃德加完全可以扮演这个角色
Edgar could have taken on that persona.
我知道埃德加一直在搅和你家
I know that Edgar has been messing with your family.
仔细想想
Think about it.
埃德加买♥♥下了"慈祥安静的修女们"
Edgar bought The Sisters of Quiet Mercy,
那里正是游戏开始的地方
where the game originated.
他和石像鬼王都在宣扬飞升
Both he and the Gargoyle King preached Ascension.
他们都有可以操纵的追随者
Both of them have followers that they manipulate,
而且他们都非常诡异
and they're both really, really creepy.
只有一种办法能迅速弄清这件事
There's only one way to settle this... and fast.
这算是你求救的方式
I don't know if this is a cry for help
还是说你真的得提升一下运动装的品位了
or if you need to seriously refine your taste in athletic wear.
我得为了这周五的比赛减重
I gotta lose weight for this fight Friday.
你确定时间够吗
Are you sure that's enough time?
我能做到
I'll do it.
比赛结束后你能载我回来吗
Can you give me a ride back here after?
我得在车里集中精神
I gotta focus in the car.
为什么
Focus on what?
我还有一场比赛
Another fight.
我妈邀请了一位征兵官来看我打拳
My mom invited this recruiter to come see me box.
亚奇 这太扯了
Archie, that's insane.
你不能一天打两场比赛
You can't fight twice in the same day.
你直接邀请你妈和征兵官来看联赛吧
Just invite your mom and the recruiter to the tournament.
问题就在这
That's the thing.
签免责条例的不是我妈 是我
My mom didn't sign that waiver, I did.
我伪造了她的签名
I forged her signature.
她并不想让我参加联赛
She doesn't want me to fight in this tournament,
她甚至大老远地从安纳波利斯
so much so that she brought this recruiter
找来了一个征兵官
all the way from Annapolis.
-所以 -所以你得给她上演一出好戏
- So... - So you've got to give her a good show.
我明白了
I get it.
我会准时把你送回来的
And I'll make sure you get back here in time.
很多部落的长老去世后
Many tribes, when their elders die,
成员会享用他们的身体
would consume their bodies
来吸收他们的智慧
to absorb the wisdom.
非常好的问题 艾丽丝
Very good question, Alice.
下一个是谁
Now, who's next?
我
Me.
你承认自己就是石像鬼王怎么样
How about you admit that you are the Gargoyle King?
埃德加 我很抱歉
Edgar, I am so sorry.
没关系 艾丽丝
It's all right, Alice.
显然 贝蒂在意的事
Clearly, whatever is on Betty's mind
一定很重要
must be very important.
不如加入我们吧
Why don't you join us?
我们可以让你从对石像鬼王的执迷中
And we can unpack this obsession you have
解脱出来
with the Gargoyle King.
我有个更棒的主意
I have a better idea.
要不你把衣服脱了吧
Why don't you take off your shirt?
-贝蒂 -我想看看你的文身
- Betty. - I want to see your tattoos.
我是有文身
I do have a tattoo.
在我手腕上
On my wrist.
这是无限符号♥ 这里的很多人都有
It's an infinity symbol, just like many of us here.
我说的是你后背的北欧古符文
I'm talking about the runic symbols that would be on your back.
贝蒂 这是升华
This is sublimation, Betty.
但我没什么好隐藏的
But I have nothing to hide.
那就证明一下吧
Then prove it.
好了
There.
贝蒂 你满意了吗
Does that satisfy you, Betty?
正好达标
Just a hair under the limit.
亚奇 干得漂亮
Well done, Archie.
我们去打第一场吧
Now let's get you to bout number one.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你应该庆幸
It should be a relief
你妈没有再次嫁给杀人犯
that your mom's not marrying a second serial killer.
不是埃德加 会是谁呢
If not Edgar, then who?
如果我们要抓石像鬼王
If we're gonna catch the Gargoyle King,
就该照他的方式来
it's going to be on his own terms.
-他的《福音》 -对
- His Gospel? - Yes.
这里好像有个仪式
Now, I think that there's a ritual in here
可以帮我们召唤他 听好了
that will help invoke him. Just listen to this.
"假先知献祭后
"After the false prophet is sacrificed,
郡里会举办一个酒神节
the shire will have a bacchanal
来庆祝狮鹫女王的加冕礼"
to celebrate the coronation of the Gryphon Queen."
听起来像不像某个即将要举办的学校活动
Does that sound like any imminent school event to you?
高三毕业舞会
Junior prom?
"狮鹫女王加冕时
"Upon her crowning, the Gryphon Queen
为了确保国王出现
will ensure the King's arrival by subjugating herself
她将屈尊并宣告石像鬼王是
and declaring that the one true monarch
埃德韦尔王国唯一真王"
of Eldervair is the Gargoyle King."
那这个狮鹫女王就是我了
I'm assuming I'm the Gryphon Queen in this scenario?
没错 所以我们必须确保你能成为舞会女王
Right. Ergo, we just have to ensure that you're crowned prom queen.
或许我们可以将舞会主题换成
So, maybe we switch the prom theme
与狮鹫和石像鬼游戏相关的
to something G&G-related.
假设《福音》真的有用 他会出现
Assuming that the Gospel is, well, gospel, he's going to show up.
他不会无视自己的规则 对吧
I mean, he's not going to ignore his own rules, right?
我们只要确保你能被选为舞会女王就行了
And then we just need to ensure that you're elected prom queen.
万一我们都完成了
So what if we do all of that
石像鬼王还是不现身呢
and the Gargoyle King still doesn't materialize?
那高三毕业舞会只不过又是一个
Then the junior prom is just another
我们得默默忍♥受的烦人主流学校活动而已
horrible mainstream school event that we'll have to endure.
说到这个 谁是这届舞会的委员会主席
Speaking of which, who is the chair of the prom committee?
高三毕业舞会取票处
谢丽尔
Hi, Cheryl.
我们有个主意 想找你聊聊
We had an idea that we wanted to run by you.
我们知道舞会的主题"火与冰"
Now, we realize that our prom's theme, Fire and Ice,
是几个月前敲定的
was decided months ago.
但是说实话 大家都不知道这是什么意思
But frankly, people don't know what that means.
没错 我们可以把主题改得稍微具体点吗
Right. So what if we specify the theme a little bit?
要不改成"文艺复兴"
Maybe we call it something like "The Renaissance,"
-或者"中世纪时代" -好啊
- or "Medieval Times." - Sure.
随便吧
Whatever.
谢丽尔 你有在听吗
Cheryl, did you hear anything we just said?
听了 换舞会主题
Yes. And for all I care,
让大家穿上锁子甲和紧身胸衣
change the theme, make everyone wear chainmail and corsets.
把拍照点弄成刑场
Turn the photo booth into a pillory.
分发火鸡腿都无所谓了
Hand out turkey legs.
既然我当不上女王 这些又有什么意义呢
What does it matter if I'm not gonna be queen?
亚奇 比赛很精彩
It was a great fight, Archie.
你差点就赢了
You almost had him.
再打一回合我就赢了
One more round and I would've.
我可不能一天内输两场
I won't lose two fights in the same day.
什么 和毒牙那场表演赛
What, that exhibition fight with Fangs?
不 亚奇 你被打傻了吧
No, Archie. You are punch-drunk
今天我不会再让你打比赛了
if you think I'm gonna let you fight another match.
你看起来像被卡车撞过一样
You look like you were hit by a truck.
亚奇 你赛后都一瘸一拐的了
Archie, you hobbled out of that ring, dead on your feet.
我没事 维罗尼卡
I'm fine, Veronica.
我告诉我妈我会到的 我不想让她失望
I told my mom I'd be there. I don't want to disappoint her.
我会让她和征兵官重新安排时间
I'll get her and the recruiter to reschedule.
不行 她要走了
You can't. She's leaving.
那我再让她回来
Then I'll get her to come back.
我的坚持可比你上钩拳还要厉害
My persistence is stronger than your uppercut.
我先过去顺顺毛
I'll go first, and smooth out any ruffled feathers.
维罗尼卡 亚奇呢
Veronica, where's Archie?
我在这里都要感冒了
Yeah, I'm going cold in here.
安德鲁斯女士 你是里弗斯顾问吧
Ms. Andrews, Counselor Rivers, I presume.
很抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting,
亚奇不会来了
but Archie is not gonna be able to make it.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表