剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I don't know. I don't know.
你可以用右手下划拳
The overhand right is there for you.
好吗 一旦发现破绽
Okay? Once you see a crack in his armor,
就全力一击 明白吗
you bring out the hacksaw, you understand?
时间到
Seconds out!
上吧
Let's do it.
漂亮
Attaboy!
二 三 四
...two, three, four...
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight,
九 十
...nine, ten.
比赛结束
It's over.
龙森
Ronson?
医生
We need a doctor.
快叫医生
Somebody call a doctor!
龙森 醒醒
Ronson, wake up.
你伤害了很多人 库尔茨
You've hurt a lot of people, Kurtz.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?
卖♥♥批残次品 逃出镇子
Sell the bad batch, get out of town,
逃掉谋杀指控
dodge a murder charge?
为什么杀乳牙
Why Baby Teeth?
是石像鬼王要求献祭的吗
Did the Gargoyle King demand a sacrifice?
乳牙
Baby Teeth.
他只是用来热身的
He was only the warm-up.
为什么热身
To what?
终极任务
To the ultimate quest.
为了你和你家人
One final game
准备的终极游戏
for you and your family,
地狱魔术师
Hellcaster.
这是王的命令
It was demanded by the King.
拯救小公主
Save the Little Princess.
-糖豆 -你做了什么
- Jellybean? - What the hell did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
她被王召见了
She's been summoned by the King.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们为什么不能接着在老爹快餐店玩
Why couldn't we just keep playing in Pop's?
糖豆公主 因为
Because, Princess Jellybean,
他想见你
he wanted to meet you.
谁啊
Who did?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表