剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I wanted to go,
但他们说
but they said that someone
得有人留下来解释这里发生了什么
had to stay behind to explain what happened.
这里发生了什么
What did happen?
配得上的人都飞升了
The worthy ascended, of course.
谁飞升了
Who did?
我妈和波莉呢
Where's my mom and Polly?
走了
Gone.
大家都走了
Everyone is.
我们再也见不到他们了
And we'll never see them again.
欢迎来到河谷镇
充满活力的小镇
石像鬼王
The Gargoyle King.
红色大丽花
The Red Dahlia.
黑兜帽
The Black Hood.
奇克进了监狱
Chic was in jail.
哈尔·库珀死了
Hal Cooper was dead.
到头来
Finally.
只有佩内洛普·布鲁森趁着夜色逃走了
Only Penelope Blossom managed to slip away into the night.
河古镇又属于我们了
Riverdale belonged to us again.
未来由我们书写
A future was ours to write.
但我们会有什么故事呢
But what would our stories be?
欢迎回家 杰杰
Welcome home, Jay-Jay.
你确定吗 他怎么会瞒着我
You're sure? How could he have hid this from me?
瞒你什么
Hid what?
我挂了
I... I gotta go.
维罗尼卡 我们的律师打来电♥话♥
Veronica, that was our attorney.
爸爸隐瞒了什么事
What was Daddy hiding?
联调局
FBI!
立刻举起手来
Hands up, now.
阿迪利亚探员
Agent Ardilla?
什么情况
What the hell is going on?
赫敏·洛奇 你因为共谋杀人被捕了
Hermione Lodge, you're under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
谋杀亲夫
Your own husband's.
维罗尼卡 听我说
Veronica, listen to me.
没事的 打给索尔贝里 跟他说明情况
It's going to be fine. Call Sowerberry. Talk to him.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 妈妈
- I love you, mija. - I love you, too, Mom.
洛奇看守所
洛奇先生 搞定了
Mr. Lodge, it's done.
按照你的要求 你妻子被捕了
As requested, your wife's been arrested.
必要的证据已经安排好了
And the necessary evidence has been planted.
很好
Perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
维罗尼卡 接下来有你好看的 宝贝
Ah, Veronica, you don't even know what's coming, mija.
能休息五分钟吗
Can we take five?
当然 红发
Yeah, sure, Red.
怎么了
What's up?
我一直在考虑对这里做些改动 疯狗
I've been thinking about making some changes to this place, Mad Dog.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
让这里不仅仅是拳馆
Maybe make it more than just a gym.
我想弄成过渡教习所或社区中心之类的
Like a halfway house or a community center.
让附近孩子们来这里借宿
Place where the kids in the neighborhood can come
以免露宿街头
so they stay off the streets.
我想让你帮我运营
I want you to help me run it.
真的吗
For real?
我们说不定有机会改变这个小镇
We might actually have a shot at turning this town around,
重新给人希望
give people hope again.
没错
Oh, yeah.
有事吗
Can I help you?
琼斯先生吗
Mr. Jones?
我是联调局的史密斯探员
I'm Agent Smith with the FBI.
贝蒂·库珀在这吗
Is Betty Cooper here by any chance?
这是关于洛奇家的事吗
Is this about the Lodges?
不 是关于你母亲的
No, it's about your mother.
我的团队调查埃德加·艾弗耐沃
My team's been investigating Edgar Evernever
有一段时间了
for quite some time now.
我们在上上个镇子就差点抓住他了
We almost had him two towns ago.
那你们还在等什么
Well, what were you waiting for?
他和他的小怪几个月前
He and his kooks took over
就接管了"慈祥安静的修女们"
The Sisters of Quiet Mercy months ago.
我们有线人
We had someone on the inside,
卧底接近了埃德加
someone tasked with getting close to Edgar,
收集情报
gathering intel.
我们在等她的回复
We were waiting on her word.
-她 你是说 -你母亲
- "Her," You mean... - Your mother.
她在和我们合作
She's working with us.
我妈 我妈是联调局的线人
My mother? My mother is an FBI informant?
她一直在帮我们调查
She's been helping us build a case
埃德加·艾弗耐沃和他的农场
against Edgar Evernever and his Farmies,
器官收割 所有的事
their organ harvesting, all of it.
你知道器官收割的事
You knew about the organ harvesting.
现在得赶紧找到你母亲
It's vital that we find your mom ASAP.
所以我和我的团队
Which is why my team and I
准备在河谷镇驻扎
are gonna be setting up shop here in Riverdale
直到我们安全找到她并把她救出来
until we can safely locate and extract her.
我们能帮上忙吗
I mean, what-- Is there anything we can do to help?
我猜你就会这么问
Thought you might ask.
你们是这里有名的侦探
So you're quite the detectives around these parts.
抱歉 这么问可能会有点奇怪
I'm sorry, this is gonna seem weird,
但我认识你吗
but do I... do I know you?
其实认识
As a matter of fact, yes.
我和你母亲不是因为巧合认识的
It's no coincidence that your mother and I found each other.
其实
You see, um...
我是查尔斯 你的哥哥
I'm Charles, your brother.
你 不可能
You... You can't be.
等等
Wait.
如果你是查尔斯
If you're Charles...
咱俩也是兄弟 猪头
You and I are also brothers, Jughead.
没错
That's right.
等等 回到上一句 你们的兄弟还活着
Wait. Back up. Your brother's alive.
还是联调局探员
And he's an FBI agent?
我们同父异母的兄弟
It's our half-brother.
很扯吧
And it's pretty crazy, right?
我妈也在为联调局工作
Oh, and my mom is also working for the FBI,
她在农场做卧底
undercover at the Farm.
什么
What?
其实这也说得通
Actually, that kind of tracks.
你呢 小维 有你妈妈的消息吗
What about you, Vee? Any word about your mom?
她在努力和地检官达成协议
She's trying to cut a deal with the DA,
但与此同时 史密瑟斯是我的法定监护人
but in the meantime, Smithers is my legal guardian.
伙计们 我们立个誓
Guys, let's make a vow.
再立一个
Another one.
我们马上就高四了 好好享受吧
We've got senior year ahead of us. Let's enjoy it.
我们发誓跟死亡邪教
Let's vow to be done with death cults,
谋杀之谜和小魔怪一刀两断
and murder mysteries, and gremlins.
那叫石像鬼
It's gargoyles.
高四可能是我们
Our senior year could be the
在一起的最后时光了
last time we're all together in the same place.
我不希望被任何事破坏掉
And I don't want to let anything ruin that.
同意
Agreed.
我加入
I'm in.
必须加入
I'm so in.
我也是
Me too.
听起来有点傻 但是好吧
Well, it sounds a little dull, but sure.
我们举杯
Let's toast.
为未来干杯
To the future.
春假
高四
亚奇
Archie.
亚奇
Archie.
亚奇
Archie.
-你在听我说话吗 -听了
- Are you listening to me? - Yeah.
我们得烧掉所有的衣服
We have to burn all of our clothes,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表