剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你是指埃利奥家吗
You mean Elio's family?
不可能
Not gonna happen.
这次子弹离你父亲的心脏只有两英寸
Your father took a bullet two inches from his heart.
如果我们不谨慎 下次可能就完蛋了
If we're not careful, our next play could be our last.
我不需要你用黑话解释
I don't need you to mobsplain
什么对我的家族最好
what's best for my family.
恕我直言 你这是不切实际
Due respect, you're not being realistic.
恕我直言 你被解雇了
Due respect, you're fired.
-你们两个都是 -认真的吗
- Both of you. - Seriously?
你要开除你仅剩的两个分部头目吗
You're getting rid of the only capos you have left?
你是指这两个
You mean the same two clowns
没能保护我爸免遭枪击的小丑吗
who didn't protect my dad from getting shot?
没错 我们自己可以的
Yeah, no, we're good.
我把你们俩都看作我的心腹
I consider you both inner circle.
史密瑟斯 我的前任门卫
Smithers, as my former doorman
还有雷吉 我的多面手
and, Reggie, as my jacked jack-of-all-trades,
我叫你们来是因为我需要可以信任的人
I asked you here because I need people I can trust.
敌人察觉我们弱势了
Our enemies are sensing weakness
我们需要展示实力
and we need to show strength.
恕我冒昧 有一次在战壕里作战
Okay, if I may. There was a moment, back in the trenches,
当时我们死伤惨重
when our numbers were greatly diminished.
我们知道敌人随时可能对路障发动攻击
We knew the enemy would storm the barricade at any moment.
我把死人的头盔收集起来
I collected the helmets from our dead
垒在刺刀顶上
and propped them atop our bayonets,
垒得高到让敌人能看到
high enough so that they would be visible to our enemies
让他们停止了进攻
and give them pause.
有时 重要的不是事实如何
Sometimes, it's not what things are,
而是它看起来怎样
it's what they appear to be.
你刚刚给了我一个点子 史密瑟斯
You've just given me an idea, Smithers.
但是我们需要你的公交司机帽子
But we're going to need your bus driver's cap.
你跟踪的这个金发女郎是谁
So, who's this blonde bombshell that you're tracking?
海勒姆的情妇
Hiram's mistress.
他和她分手了 所以她可能会报复
He broke things off with her, so she may want revenge.
门房♥告诉我在这一层
The concierge tipped me off about this floor
但是我希望他们能告诉我房♥间号♥
but I wish they'd given me a room number.
也许根本没有房♥间号♥
Well, maybe there was no room number to give.
谢谢你陪我过来
Thanks for the coming with me, by the way.
我很乐意
My pleasure.
我的调查要等收到小科德医生的回复才能继续
My investigation's on hold until I hear back from Dr. Curdle Jr.
原来他们没有对克劳狄进行尸检
Turns out there was no autopsy on Claudius.
佩内洛普在尸检之前就将他火化了
Penelope had him cremated before be could perform one.
但是我希望能在
But I'm hoping that there's something
克利福德·布鲁森的尸检报告中有所发现
in Clifford Blossom's autopsy report.
里面没有人 我们走吧
No one's home. Let's move on.
好莱坞老牌男明星 代表角色为侦探巴洛
鲍嘉会离开吗
Would Bogart move on?
我们再试一下
Let's just give it a try.
怎么会有旅馆房♥间不锁门
What kind of hotel room is unlocked?
显然
And now, apparently,
河谷镇有一个不是很秘密的性♥爱♥俱乐部
there's a not-so-secret sex club in Riverdale.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是枫木俱乐部
It's the Maple Club.
一个安全的地方 只要你知道安全词
A safe place, as long as you know the safe word.
你见过这个女人吗 她来过这里吗
Have you seen this woman? She ever come in here?
你刚刚吓跑了我的一个客人
You just scared off one of my clients.
她不在这里工作 但是我在附近见过她
She doesn't work here, but I see her around.
去311号♥房♥看看
Try room 311.
劳拉 为什么阿尔克莱特先生匆忙离开了
Laura, why did Mr. Arklight leave in such a rush?
你们俩在这里干什么
What are you two doing here?
这里是私人俱乐部 出去
You know this is a private club. Get out.
你是指妓院吗
You mean a brothel?
顺便问下 新来的警长知道
By the way, does the new Sheriff know
河谷镇有个红灯区吗
that there's a red light district in Riverdale?
我的时间宝贵 孩子们 你们想知道什么
My time is costly, children, so what do you want?
我知道你之前是作陪的 姑妈
I knew you were an escort, Auntie,
但你现在给别的女人拉皮条了
but now you're exploiting other women?
这些女人不是受害者 贝蒂
These women aren't victims, Betty.
在枫木俱乐部中 受罪的是男人
At the Maple Club, it is the men who suffer.
我们负责主宰他们
We specialize in domination.
这些女性可以大赚一笔 开启新的人生
These ladies are making enough to start new lives.
得了吧 你只关心你自己
Oh, please, you are only helping yourself.
为什么不呢
And why shouldn't I?
从没人关心过我
No one else ever has.
我八岁那年 被布鲁森家族
When I was eight years old, i was plucked from the
从"慈祥安静的修女们"选中
Sisters of Quiet Mercy by the Blossom family.
所以你毒害修女
Is that why you poisoned the Sisters,
因为她们把你卖♥♥给了布鲁森家
because they sold you to the Blossoms?
我没有杀害那些修女 再说了
I didn't kill those nuns, and anyway,
是那个所谓的牧师把我卖♥♥了 不是修女
it was the so-called Monsignor who sold me, not the Sisters.
行 你没杀那些假修女
Fine, you didn't kill the fake nuns.
克劳狄是你杀的吗
Did you kill Claudius?
据我所知 他是自杀的
He committed suicide, so I was told.
对你来说很好下手 你不觉得吗
It's pretty convenient, don't you think?
不管怎样 那个可怜的家伙死时 我在这
Either way, I was right here when the poor man died.
随便去问我这任何一个姑娘
Ask any of my girls.
今日趣闻
Fun fact of the day,
佩内洛普是一家性怪癖俱乐部的老鸨
Penelope's the Madam of a kink club.
她赚人眼泪的故事并不能改变
Yeah, her sob story doesn't change the fact
她是个冷血杀手的事实
that she's a stone-cold murderer.
你想去看看311号♥房♥吗
Do you wanna check out room 311?
我能用你的发夹把锁撬开
I could use one of your bobby pins.
是科德
It's Curdle.
或许他查到了克利福德的尸检报告
Maybe he tracked down Clifford's autopsy report?
这么快又要继续查案了
And just like that you're back on the case.
-永无安宁 -是这个镇子不给我安宁
- No rest for the wicked. - Not in a wicked town.
晚点见
See you later.
雷吉
Reggie.
你喝得够多了 兄弟
I think you've had enough, bud.
我给你叫辆车
Lemme get you a cab.
顾客就是上帝 雷吉
I'm a paying customer, Reggie.
我想走自然会走的
I'll leave when I'm ready to leave.
伙计 维罗尼卡现在已经焦头烂额了
Dude, Veronica's dealing with enough crap.
你不要闹事再给她添堵了
She doesn't need you making a scene.
还有没有别的酒保了
Can I get another bartender in here, please?
换个酒保 别碰我
Another bartender! Don't touch me.
托比 托比
Toby, Toby!
没事了 我认识他
It's okay, I know him.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
算了 我走
It's okay, I'll go.
我走
I'll go.
我来扶他 我来 没事了
I got him. I got him. It's fine.
乔茜
Josie...
别告诉维罗尼卡
You can't tell Veronica about this.
听好了 安德鲁斯
Listen up, Andrews.
你想堕落 我不同意
You're in free fall, and I am not having it.
你该好好"冷"静一下了
It's time for a literal and metaphoric cold shower.
等等 乔茜 别...
Wait... Wait, Josie! Don't...
在码头上 这是个经典的骗局
At the docks, it was a classic con.
用美女来做障眼法
Smoke and mirrors with a pretty girl.
我来帮洛奇收钱
Collecting for Lodge.
-尼科和利奥呢 -被炒了
- Where are Nico and Leo? - No longer in our employ.
我是维罗尼卡
I'm Veronica.
你一定认识我父亲吧 海勒姆·洛奇
I'm sure you know my father, Hiram Lodge?
他不喜欢等太久
He doesn't like to be kept waiting,
我也是
and neither do I.
下周见
See you next week.
演得真好 维罗尼卡小姐
Well played, Miss Veronica.
谢谢夸奖 史密瑟斯
Thank you, Smithers.
你也不错 黑衣人
And you, too, Man in Black.
抱歉搞晚了 库珀小姐
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表