剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
埃利奥给了我机会
Elio's giving me the chance to do that.
龙森不择手段 他趁对手不注意发起攻击
Ronson, he fights dirty. He sucker-punched one of his opponents,
那个人头朝下撞到凳子上 再也无法走路了
the guy nosedived into his stool, and he hasn't walked since.
亚奇 赶紧打电♥话♥取消比赛
Archie, you make the call, you cancel the fight,
否则就去找新教练吧
or you find yourself a new coach.
弓箭手 拉弓
Archers, draw!
把手放到嘴角
Anchor your hand at the corner of your mouth.
用主视眼
Use your dominant eye.
放松 美女们
Now, relax, my pretties.
放箭
Release.
很好 再来一遍
Brava. Now go again.
干得好 毒药们
Nice work, Poisons.
她们有一位出色的导师 小托
They have an excellent mentor, Tee.
当然 宝贝
They certainly do, babe.
-出什么事了 亲爱的 -猪头
- Something wrong, mon tresor? - Jughead.
他想让我回到毒蛇帮
He tried to convince me to rejoin the Serpents.
那个烂人
That worm.
-你说什么了 -我说不
- What did you say? - No.
当然 他竟然说我们只是为了虚荣做样子
Obviously. He had the audacity to call us a vanity project.
不过别担心 宝贝
But don't worry, babe,
我会想办法教训他
I'm gonna figure out a way to put him in his place.
是时候让猪头看看我们这些美女有多狠毒了
Time to show Jughead just how poisonous we pretties can be.
-我们掷硬币决定 怎么样 -正面
- Heads or tails for this. Ready? - Heads.
-是反面 -反面 什么
- Tails, mine. - Tails, what?
女士们 晚上好
Well, ladies, evening.
姑娘们 我们不想和你们姐妹会惹麻烦
Look, girls, we don't want any trouble from your little sorority.
别叫我们姑娘们 也别小看我们
Don't call us girls. And don't belittle us.
否则怎样 你们要挑战我们参加枕头大战吗
Or what? You're gonna challenge us to a pillow fight?
说真的 谢丽尔 这是干什么
Seriously, Cheryl, what is this?
我们是漂亮毒药 白♥痴♥
We're the Pretty Poisons, peabrain.
我们要向你们和你们的领袖传递一个信息
And we're here to deliver a message to you and your leader
我们是不会被轻易打发或当成儿戏的
that we are not to be dismissed or trifled with.
姑娘们 做一下自我介绍吧
Ladies? Introduce yourselves.
-冷静点 好吗 -我们真的不想惹麻烦
- Take it easy, okay? - Hey, honestly, we don't want any trouble.
住手
Stop!
你们就是个笑话
You guys are a joke.
猪头 如果你不把内部事务处理好
Jug, if you don't get your house in order,
会有更多人叛变
more people are going to defect
也会有更多帮派出现
and more gangs are going to start popping up.
而毒蛇帮能分到的羹
And the Serpents' little piece of the pie
就会越来越少
is going to get smaller and smaller.
本店虚心接受建议 妈 你有什么主意
The store's open for suggestions, Mom. You got any?
你需要大量人手
You need numbers.
我恰好知道食尸鬼的人可以用
Now I happen to know for a fact the Ghoulies are up for grabs.
自从我收拾了佩妮 他们一直群龙无首
Ever since I took care of Penny, they've been leaderless.
招募他们
Recruit 'em.
食尸鬼想在暴♥乱♥之夜烧了老爹快餐店
The Ghoulies tried to burn down Pop's on riot night.
那就驯服他们 给他们一点甜头
So tame them and give them something they want.
相信我 这是你生存下去的唯一机会
Trust me, this is your only shot at survival.
托托 看看我的新甲油
Hey, T.T. Check out my new nail color.
这叫义警紫 你觉得怎么样
It's called Vigilante Violet. What do you think?
我听说你和姑娘们对香豌豆和毒牙做的事了
I heard what you and the girls did to Sweet Pea and Fangs.
毒蛇帮需要知道
The Serpents needed to know
漂亮毒药会屹立不倒
that the Pretty Poisons are here to stay
我们不能被当成儿戏
and that we are not to be trifled with.
我说过我会搞定这事的
I said I was going to handle it.
我们帮派成立的目的不是为了让你发泄不满
The purpose of our gang isn't to air out your petty grievances
或者报你的私仇
or pursue your personal vendettas.
而是为了保护和群体
It's for protection and community.
我是在传达信息 树立旗帜
I was sending a message. Planting a flag.
少说废话吧 谢丽尔 我来问问你
Oh, cut the crap, Cheryl. Let me ask you this.
帮派是我的 还是你的
Is this gang mine? Or yours?
当然是你的
It's yours. Of course.
那就别再那样背着我调派毒药们
Then never deploy the Poisons that way again without asking me.
听清了吗
Is that clear?
像圣朱尼佩洛气泡水一般清楚
As a bottle of sparkling San Junipero water.
周日晚上我会在美好之夜酒吧唱几首蒂娜的歌♥
So, I'm singing a little Tina at La Bonne Nuit on Sunday night,
你可以来吉他伴奏呀
and I wouldn't mind having you on guitar.
-周日 -对
- Sunday? - Yeah.
我去不了 有场比赛
I can't, I got a match.
-什么 你的第一战 -对
- What? Your first fight? - Yeah.
这么重要的事 亚奇 怎么没告诉我
That's major, Archie! Why didn't you tell me?
因为我会输的
Because I'm gonna lose.
有这种态度 你是会输
Well, with that attitude, yeah, you are.
不 我是说我是替死鬼 收了钱打假拳
No, I mean I'm the fall guy. I'm getting paid to throw the fight.
等等
Oh. Hold on.
这听起来可不光彩
That sounds shady.
这是条捷径
It's a shortcut.
这样我就能加入比赛 有机会成名
It's gonna get me in the game, it's gonna get my name out there.
就好像 在你成为头牌前
Look, it's like, before you can be a headliner,
必须先做开场表演
you gotta be the opening act.
但是收钱被打倒
But getting paid to be beaten down?
乔茜 我是放弃高考的前科犯 记得吗
Josie, I'm an ex-con who walked out of the SATs, remember?
亚奇 你被一些相当卑鄙的人对付过
Look, you've been dealt some truly rotten hands,
毫无疑问
Archie, no doubt.
但你得用有尊严的方式来扭转局面
But you've gotta turn it around for yourself, with dignity.
这是一大笔钱
It's a lot of money.
-五千块 -五千 那真...
- Five grand. - Wow. Five grand, that's...
所以你觉得你就值这些钱
So that's what you think you're worth?
我知道你有追求
I know you're looking for something,
这个混乱的镇上人人都有
we all are in this messed-up town,
但是出♥卖♥♥♥自己去当某人的沙袋 不行
but selling yourself out to be somebody's punching bag? No.
你没有沦落到那个地步
You're worth more than that.
凯文 我需要你的帮助
Kev, I need your help.
贝蒂 怎么了 出什么事了
Betty, what is it? What's wrong?
农场就是个邪教
The Farm is a cult.
我妈要加入邪教了
My mom is joining a cult
但除了我似乎没人担心这事
and no one else but me seems to be worried about it.
-贝蒂 -别 听我说就好了
- Betty-- - No, just listen to me,
挖到邪教真正丑闻的唯一方法
the only way to get real dirt on a cult
就是和邪教逃亡者对话
is to talk to a cult escapee.
所以我开始查资料 找到了这些文章
So I started googling, and I found all of these articles.
许多关于逃跑者的报道
Dozens of stories about people who have escaped.
从农场
The Farm?
我有一份超过30个人的名单 全是逃亡者
I have a list of over 30 names, all escapees.
你一定得帮我给他们打电♥话♥
You have to help me call them.
这事我不能帮你
I can't help you with this.
怎么了 为什么不行
Why? Why not?
在穆斯的事发生之后 他离开了小镇
After what happened with Moose, and him leaving town,
艾芙琳开始和我谈话
Evelyn started talking to me.
她对我很有帮助
She's helped me a lot.
她甚至说会给我介绍几个帅气的基佬农场成员
She even said she'd introduce me to some cute gay Farmies.
凯文 你不是在考虑
Kev, please tell me you're not thinking
要加入农场吧
about actually joining the Farm.
如果是呢
What if I am?
你不该总是注意人最坏的一面 贝蒂
You shouldn't be so ready to see the worst in people, Betty,
这样不健康
it isn't healthy.
食尸鬼是个毒品社团 他们不可能被管教好
The Ghoulies, they're a drug club. They can't be house-trained.
那是石像鬼 爸
That's the Gargoyles, Dad.
食尸鬼只是需要一个强势的领袖
The Ghoulies just need a strong leader.
爸 我能成为那个领袖 但我需要点
Dad, I can be that, but I'm going to need a carrot
只有你能提供的好处
that only you can provide.
既然你现在是警长 如果我能保证
It would be a lot easier to get the Ghoulies to join us
我们有豁免权 让食尸鬼加入我们
if I could say that we had immunity from the law
会容易得多
now that you're sheriff.
你妈让你这么做的吗
Did your mom put you up to this?
她来镇上还不到一周 就开始行动了
Not even in town a week, and she's already making moves.
来找你是我的主意
Coming to you with this ask was my idea.
我知道这很危险 但如果我们不扩充人手
And I know it's risky, but if we don't bolster our numbers,
就要灭亡了
we're going to go extinct.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表