剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我爸是个建筑工
My dad's a construction worker,
所以我过去也是个搬砖的
so I'm used to physical labor.
这里还有好多
Well, there's a lot of that around here.
你和你的朋友可以多待几天
If you and your friend want to stick around for a few days.
卡尔我不确定
I'm not sure about Cal,
但我会的
but I would be, I think.
这地方让我有家的感觉
There's something about this place that just makes me feel at home.
不知道为什么
I don't know why.
对不起 劳里
I'm sorry, Laurie.
我不能这么做
I just... I can't do this right now.
我家乡有个女生
There's a girl back home.
总是这样
There always is.
即使我们不在一起了 我还是爱她
Even though we're not together anymore, I still love her.
如果你爱她 比夫 为什么来这
If you love her, Biff, then why are you here?
因为她父亲
Because of her father.
以及我和他的过节
And my past with him.
有时 一个人努力求生时
Sometimes, when you're trying to survive,
很容易忽略自己是谁
it's easy to lose sight of who you are.
劳里 我不叫比夫
Laurie, my name's not Biff.
我叫亚奇·安德鲁斯
It's Archie Andrews.
我来自一个叫做河谷镇的小镇
And I'm from a small town called Riverdale,
我现在不能回去
which I can't go back to.
因为你女朋友的父亲吗
Because of your girl's father?
海勒姆·洛奇 是的
Hiram Lodge, yes.
抱歉骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you.
没事
It's okay.
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews.
这里所有人都在逃离某事
Around here everybody's running from something.
我去给你弄点午饭
Let me see about getting you some lunch.
你是王吗
Are you a King?
我其实是游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥
I'm actually a Game Master.
我跟你一样 也是从地狱魔术师开始的
I started as a Hellcaster, just like you.
-几级 -三♥级♥
- What level? - I was three.
准备升四级
On my way to four.
你们从哪学的
Where did you guys learn to play?
我们的哥哥离开镇子前经常玩
Our older brothers used to play, before they left town.
对啊 我发现这里没有男人
Yeah. I noticed that there are no men here.
-都去盖监狱了 -监狱
- All gone to work building a prison. - Prison?
我哥告诉我那不仅是为了关囚犯
My brother told me it's not just for prisoners.
还要做嘶嘶泡泡丸
It's for making Fizzle Rocks, too.
所以这座监狱也是制毒间吗
So, the prison doubles as a drug lab?
你住哪啊 游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥
Where are you shackin' up, Game Master?
莱克农场
Lake Farm.
格雷西家吗
Gracie's house?
她原来是我们的朋友
We used to be friends with her.
但她总是装清高
Always acting like she's too good for everybody,
即使她爸跟我们爸爸一样都为黑衣人工作
even though her daddy works for the Man in Black like ours do.
-谁是黑衣人 -他总穿黑西装
- Who's the Man in Black? - He's always in a black suit.
开着一辆黑♥车♥到处转
He gets driven around in a black car.
这个镇子都是他的
This town's his now.
海勒姆
Hiram.
我给你做了些鸡蛋 希望你不介意
I made you some more eggs, I hope you don't mind.
太好了 谢谢
No, that is more than okay. Thank you.
你不用谢我 你帮我搬了干草
You don't have to thank me. You helped me with the hay,
还帮我打发时间了
and you helped me pass the time a little bit quicker.
所以在我看来 我们扯平了
So, in my book, we're even.
太好吃了
These are delicious.
河谷镇
第三季 第七集
你没事吧
Are you all right?
来 先把你弄出去
Come on, let's get you out of here.
劳里把我打晕了 她去哪了
Laurie knocked me out. Where the hell is she?
她在屋里 跟海勒姆·洛奇在一起
She's inside, with Hiram Lodge.
什么
What?
怎么回事 这些女孩是怎么认识他的
I don't understand. How do the girls even know him?
她爸和她哥应该在他手下工作
I think her dad and her brother work for him.
他们在监狱里制毒
They make drugs inside the prison,
就是孩子们在玩狮鹫和石像鬼时嗑的那种
which all the kids take when they play G&G.
所有事情都联♥系♥起来了 亚奇
All of this is connected, Archie.
整个镇子都是海勒姆的
Hiram owns this whole town,
可能还有其它的地方 走吧
and probably many others just like it. Let's go.
我们也可以留下来反击
Or we could stay and fight.
-不行 亚奇 -这是我们
- No, Archie. - This is our one chance
挽回一切的机会
to take it all back.
海勒姆会进来 以为我被绑住了
Hiram is gonna walk in here thinking that I'm tied up.
我们来个突然袭击 把他干掉
Let's surprise him and take him out.
这主意不行 相信我
That's a bad idea, trust me.
这里肯定有什么能用得上的
There's gotta be something in here we could use,
-一把干草叉 -看着我
- a pitchfork. - Hey, look at me.
你太冲动了
You're not thinking clearly.
这是二对四 他们还有枪
It's two against four. And they have guns.
我明白你有多想杀他
I get how bad you want this.
但我们准备不足
But we are under-prepared.
他们会杀了我们的 亚奇 亚奇
They're going to kill us. Archie. Archie!
看着我
Look at me.
-我知道你要说什么 别说了 -猪头
- Hey. Don't say what I think you're going to say. - Jughead!
我能杀了他
I can kill him.
-我能 -我知道
- I can. - I know.
但是现在
But right now,
我们得趁机离开这
we've gotta go while we still have time.
无论去哪他都会追来的
There's nowhere he won't follow me.
我逃不掉的
I can't run from him.
就让我彻底结束这个噩梦吧
Just let me end this nightmare once and for all.
他来了
He's coming.
亚奇 我知道他毁了你的人生
Archie, I know he's ruined your life.
他毁了很多人的人生
He's ruined a lot of lives.
但总有一天他会罪有应得的 我发誓
But one day, he's going to get everything he deserves. I swear.
但不是今天 时机未到
But it's not today. It's not right now.
-好吗 我们必须走 -猪头...
- Okay? We have to go. - Jughead...
如果你这么做 如果你杀了他
All right, if you do this, if you kill him,
维罗尼卡会原谅你吗
will Veronica ever forgive you?
我让你进去前 先说好
Before I let you in, to be clear--
明白 明白 用亚奇换你哥和你♥爸♥
Yes. Yes. Archie in exchange for your brother and father,
他们欠我的债一笔勾销 我保证
their debt to me will be paid. You have my word.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
他在哪
Where is he?
当时有一瞬间
You know, for a second back there,
我以为你不会听我的劝了
I didn't think you were gonna listen to me.
我也是 猪头
Neither did I, Jug.
我也是
Neither did I.
不过有一件事你说得对
You were right about one thing though.
海勒姆会继续追杀你
Hiram's gonna follow you,
或是我们 无论我们去哪
or us, wherever we go.
我们会一直人手不足 武器不足
We're always gonna be outnumbered and outgunned.
所以 有什么计划吗
So, what's the plan?
我们去找我妈
We'll go see my mom.
你确定吗
You sure we should do that?
你有更好的主意吗
Got a better idea?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我要离开佩姆布鲁克
I'm leaving the Pembrooke.
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
我知道你生亚奇的气
I realize that you're upset about Archie,
但你不能就这么去找他
but you can't just go running after him.
省省吧 妈 我不是去找亚奇
Save your breath, Mom. I'm not going after Archie.
好吧 那你要干什么
Okay. Then what's this all about?
真巧啊 不是吗
Convenient, isn't it?
当地警长仍未被找到
当局怀疑是绑♥架♥
米内塔警长失踪了
Sheriff Minetta goes missing
我刚找到确凿证据
just as I find ironclad evidence
证明他迫使那些影子湖男孩作伪证
that he coerced those Shadow Lake boys into giving false testimony.
米内塔很腐♥败♥
Minetta was a corrupt man.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表