剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
是我烧了你的毒品和设备
I burned your drugs and equipment.
你欠我七万五 维罗尼卡
You owe me $75,000, Veronica.
现在我的买♥♥家要来了 他们一定会找麻烦
Now my buyer is coming, and they are gonna want blood.
这是你的钱
Here's your money.
然后我们再商量还请余款的办法
Then we'll figure out a payment plan for the rest.
-这是要干什么 -一个帮派
- What's this? - A gang.
漂亮毒药
The Pretty Poisons.
帮派是我的 还是你的
Is this gang mine, or yours?
是你的
It's... yours.
从退出地下酒吧开始
Start by quitting the speakeasy.
别再去保护洛奇的女儿
Forget about protecting Lodge's daughter.
如果你不把内部事务处理好
If you don't get your house in order,
毒蛇帮能分到的羹
the Serpents' little piece in the pie
就会越来越少 你需要大量人手
is gonna get smaller. You need numbers.
你是库尔兹吗
Are you Kurtz?
如果你和你的石像鬼帮加入我的帮派
If you and your Gargoyles join my gang,
我可以保你免除警长和法律的制裁
I can promise you immunity from the sheriff's office.
你们只是等着献祭的祭品
You are all just sacrifices waiting to be made.
这个由狱长在亚奇髋部烙下的符号♥
This symbol the Warden branded on Archie's hip,
-它是什么意思 -献祭
- what does it mean? - Sacrifice.
它的意思是亚奇必须得死
it meant that Archie had to die.
石像鬼不行 我们要离他们远远的
Gargoyles aren't the answer. I don't want 'em anywhere near us.
我做了你做不到的事
I did what you couldn't.
这主意不行
This is a bad idea.
我知道你们能好好合作的
I know you guys will find a way to work together.
在穆斯的事发生之后 他离开了小镇
After what happened with Moose, and him leaving town,
艾芙琳开始和我谈话
Evelyn started talking to me.
你不是在考虑要加入农场吧
Tell me you're not thinking about actually joining the Farm.
我们今晚欢聚一堂
We are gathered here tonight
来庆祝艾丽丝·史密斯受洗
to celebrate the baptizing of Alice Smith.
他们想杀了你 妈
They tried to kill you, Mom.
不 我看到了 我的命运
No, I saw it. My destiny.
我要卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子
I'm gonna sell this house.
我们会在一起
We're gonna all be together.
中世纪殖民风格装♥修♥
Mid century colonial,
街道榆树林立 优雅僻静
on a quite elm-lined street.
三居室 四浴室
Three bedrooms, four baths.
完美良宅
Perfect for families.
储物空间充足 超大衣橱
Plenty of storage, and generous closet space...
欢迎光临 我是艾丽丝·史密斯
Welcome. I'm Alice Smith.
快请进
Come in.
你会喜欢上这里的
...you will be happy here.
首先 我想说的是
First off, I'd like to say
这里非常适合儿童成长
that this is a wonderful place to raise a family.
我的两个女儿在这间房♥中建了一个又一个堡垒
Many a fort were built by my two girls in this very room.
还有
And bonus.
这里还是我的连环杀手父亲
It's also where my serial killer father
给我们看凶杀色情电影的地方
showed us creepy snuff films.
伊丽莎白 你不是该去上学了吗
Elizabeth, shouldn't you be at school?
这里有很多非常好的学校
We have wonderful schools in this district.
我注意到你们在看这个壁炉
Oh, I see that you're eyeing the fireplace,
它是房♥子自带的
which is original to the house.
是的 还附送一些有趣的附件 比如
Yes, and comes with fun accessories, like
我妈拿来打晕我父亲的铲子
the shovel my mother used to knock out my father.
就是那个臭名昭著的连环杀手
The notorious serial killer.
黑兜帽
The Black Hood.
是真的 你们可以上网查
It's true, you can google it.
不过关键词要输艾丽丝·库珀
But make sure you look up Alice Cooper,
不要输艾丽丝·史密斯
and not Alice Smith.
网上都有 或者搜下猛鬼街谋杀屋
It's all there. Or try murder house on Elm Street.
就是这座房♥子
It's this house.
你们学校没有健身房♥吗
Don't they got a gym at your school?
有问题吗 老莫
Is there a problem, Mo?
是的
Yeah.
你要开始交会费了
I need you to start paying dues.
好 我理解
Yeah. No, I get that.
-只是 -或者 你可以
- It's just that... - Or, you could...
在这帮忙 打扫卫生
Help out here. Sweep the place up.
倒垃圾
Take the trash out,
-晚上锁门 -好
- lock up at night. - Yeah.
那真是太好了 谢谢你 老莫
That sounds great. Thank you, Mo.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
很抱歉打断了你们的游戏
Sorry to interrupt your game...
但这间教室每周三
But this room is reserved
三点到四点被农场预定了
for the Farm from 3:00 to 4:00 every Wednesday.
不是每周三 你这个邪教千金
Not every Wednesday, you daughter of Manson.
美国著名邪教组织"曼森家族"头目
每月第三个周三是留给
The third Wednesday of every month is reserved
学生会或性少数群体开例会的
for monthly Student Council/LGBTQIA meetings.
贝尔老师的行事历上没看见你的名字
I didn't see your name on Mrs. Bell's activity calendar.
你好大的胆子
You dare lecture me,
敢拿规则和程序来教训学生会主席
your Student Council President on rules and procedures?
如果是在十八世纪 我就把你的头砍了
If this were the 18th century, I'd have you beheaded.
臭婊♥子♥
Hey, bitches,
我们正在做任务呢
we're in the middle of a quest here.
爬回你的畸形秀场去吧
Go crawl back to the freak show from whence you came,
恶心玩意
you abomination.
那边发生什么了
Hey, what the hell's going on over there?
石像鬼和毒药还有农场的人干起架来了
The Gargoyles are mixing it up with the Poisons and the Farmies.
这里是高中还是罗杰·科曼的电影
Is this a high school or a Roger Cormen movie?
著名导演 制♥作♥人
执导过《沉默的羔羊》《野帮伙》等电影
你们有什么要为自己辩解的吗
What do you two have to say for yourselves?
我们到的时候 他们已经打起来了 先生
The fight had already started when we got there, sir.
我们是去劝架的
We were trying to break up the fight.
琼斯先生 托帕斯女士
Mr. Jones, Ms. Topaz,
你们都是帮派的领袖
you're the leaders of your respective gangs,
但河谷镇高中近来帮派活动频繁
but today's brawl is only the most
这样的斗殴事件也不是第一次了
recent incident of gang activity at Riverdale High.
昨晚有人洗劫了化学实验室
Someone robbed the Chemistry lab last night.
有人洗劫了实验室
Someone robbed the lab?
价值数千元的器材被盗
Thousands of dollars of equipment was taken.
都可以被用来制♥作♥毒品
All of which could be used to cook drugs.
毒蛇帮不会制毒 也不会偷盗
The Serpents don't cook, or steal.
漂亮毒药也不会
Neither do the Pretty Poisons.
再出现一次
One more strike.
再出现一次
One more strike!
你们就滚出学校
And you're done in my school.
老大 一切顺利吗
All good, boss?
需要我轰走谁吗
Need me to bounce someone?
要是可以那样就太简单了 雷吉
Would that it were so simple, Reggie.
亲爱的 我的客人想要再来一轮
Mija, my guests would like another round.
今晚对于你们来讲很重要吧
Big night for you fellas, huh?
是的 对重要的潜在客户
Yeah, important prospective clients
需要适当献殷勤
need to be properly courted.
明白 我要不要把账
I see. So, should I be putting all this
都记在你的运通卡上 爸
on your American Excess, Daddy?
说什么呢 这些当然都是免费的
What are you talking about? These are comped, of course.
爸 你们在这里好久了 花销很大
Daddy, you've been here for hours. This is a huge bill.
你也欠我很多钱
And you owe me a huge debt.
所以再说一次
So, again...
这都是免费的
This is comped.
雷吉 盯着吧台
Reggie, man the bar.
我们是怎么搞成这样的 雷吉
How the hell did we get here, Reggie?
格拉迪斯和我爸霸占了美好之夜酒吧
Gladys and my dad are running roughshod over La Bonne Nuit.
我没有任何筹码
And I don't have any leverage
因为我欠他们俩很多钱
because I owe them both so much money.
差不多我们挣的每一分钱
And literally every dollar we make
都进了他们的口袋
is going straight into their pockets.
我们需要找棵新的摇钱树
We need a line on a new cash cow.
等等 有天晚上
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表