剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不 不是关心
No. No concern.
就是...好奇
Just... curious.
好奇
Curious?
我们继续采访前
Before we get back to the interview, uh,
我想先给你看样东西
I'd like to show you something first.
一个我认为会对你
Something I think you'll find very...
有启发的东西
illuminating.
-请跟我来 -不胜荣幸
- If you'll follow me. - I'd be honored.
谢丽尔...
Cheryl...
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
就在走廊尽头
It's just down this hall.
你问我们档案的事 就在这里
You asked about our files. They're right here.
但那看起来像个杂物间
But that looks like a broom closet.
明晚我们会为新成员们举办一个聚会
Tomorrow night we're having a get together for new members.
你来吗
Will you join us?
听起来不容错过啊 所有的农场成员都会去吗
Sounds unmissable. Will all of the Farmies be there?
到了
Here we are.
你先请
After you.
等等
Wait.
这里怎么了
What happens in here?
谢丽尔 我给你打了十几个电♥话♥
Cheryl, I called you a dozen times.
我特别担心你
I was beyond worried.
为什么 我发短♥信♥说了我没事
Why? I texted you I was fine.
埃德加带你去的那个房♥间里有什么
Well, what was in that room Edgar took you to?
跟你无关
None of your business.
还有 我不当你的间谍了
Also, I'm done being your mole.
太没礼貌了 而且还是违法的
It's disrespectful, not to mention illegal.
好 我本来也想这么说的
Okay. Well, I was gonna say the same thing.
趁着埃德加还没盯上你 不要去农场了
You should stop going to the Farm before Edgar catches on to you.
我还是要去
Oh, I'm still going to go.
只是不帮你了
I'm just done working for you.
-谢丽尔... -拜拜
- Cheryl... - Toodles!
是你给妈妈寄了死鱼吗
Did you send dead fish to Mom?
你在说什么
What on earth are you going on about now?
妈妈回到佩姆布鲁克后情绪很激动
Mom's back at the Pembrooke hysterical
因为有人想让她在海底长眠
because someone wants her sleeping with the fishes.
我不敢相信我们还要说这个
I can't believe we're still having this conversation.
但我再说一遍
But here we go again.
无论你妈出了什么事都与我无关
I had nothing to do with whatever happened to your mother.
那就是你的生意伙伴
Well, then it was one of your associates.
或是敌人
Or enemies.
你确定不是恶作剧吗
Are you sure it wasn't just a prank?
这比恶作剧严重得多
It was a lot more than a prank.
这是对她赤♥裸♥裸的死亡威胁
It was a not-so-veiled threat to her life.
爸爸 你必须要保护她
Daddy, you have to protect her.
你想让我怎么做
What would you like me to do?
别离婚
Don't get a divorce.
好吧 那就
Okay. Barring that,
不要在公共场合回避她
don't shun her in public
否则大家就会知道她是孤身一人
so the whole world sees that she's alone,
被她强大的丈夫落下了
left twisting in the wind by her all-powerful husband.
我能从埃德加手中
I think I can get to the tapes
拿到我妈和波莉的录音带
Edgar has on my mom and Polly.
从一到十
On a scale of one to ten,
你潜入农场的危险程度是多少
how dangerous is you sneaking into the Farm gonna be?
他们开放日还没结束 所以...
Well, they're still having the open house, so...
没有你和亚奇
not as dangerous
突袭一栋满是石像鬼的大楼危险
as you and Archie raiding a building full of Gargoyles.
这枕边谈话可还行
This is the best pillow talk ever.
今天不止标志着洛奇看守所的成立
Today not only marks the opening of the Lodge Detention Center,
这也是我们镇的一个里程碑
it also represents a milestone for our town.
这座大楼就是我们向大家承诺
This building is our promise to you
安全未来的见证
for a safer future.
我们要以亲爱的家庭为重
Today, we put our beloved families first.
说到这个
And on that note,
我今天能站在这里
I wouldn't be here today
离不开我女儿维罗尼卡的爱和支持
if not for the love and support of my daughter Veronica
以及我的妻子和挚爱赫敏
and that of my wife, Hermione, the love of my life,
你们大多都叫她镇长夫人
or as most of you call her, Madame Mayor.
听着
All right, listen up.
就这样
This is it.
多亏了疯狗的侦察 我们基本掌握了
Thanks to Mad Dog's recon, we have a pretty decent idea
公♥寓♥楼的布局
of the layout of the apartment building.
但我们进去后仍然要保持警惕
But we still need to be vigilant in there.
你没事吧 猪头
You're good, Jug?
嗯 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
干得漂亮
Good job.
我来搞定他们
I'll take care of them.
去找那个卑鄙的制毒师
Go find that scumbag cook.
不是吧
You gotta be kidding me.
抓住他的手
Grab his hands.
走
Let's go.
你走吧
You go.
库尔茨交给我
I got Kurtz.
猪头
Hey, Jughead.
我准备好飞升了
I'm ready to ascend.
你呢
Are you?
猪头
Jug...
别让库尔茨跑了
Don't let Kurtz get away!
-见到你总是很高兴 海勒姆 -谢谢 主教
- Always good to see you, Hiram. - Ah, thank you, Monsignor.
蒙哥马利主教
Monsignor Montgomery.
主教来这干什么
What was the Monsignor doing here?
当面来告诉我们
Delivering the news in person.
我们的婚姻无效
That our marriage has been annulled.
-什么 -你应该高兴
- What? - You should be happy.
这比离婚要低调多了
It's much less public than a divorce.
在镇上民众眼里
And so far as our community is concerned,
你母亲仍在我的保护之下
your mother remains under my protection.
但在上帝和教会的眼中
But in the eyes of God and the church,
仿佛我们的婚姻从未存在过
it's as if our marriage never existed.
这不是我想要的
That's not what I wanted.
显然
Clearly not.
毕竟你都给你母亲送死鱼了
Since you did send your mother those dead fish.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我花了挺久才弄明白的
You know, it took me a while to figure this one out.
这算是你的奇招了
It was one of your more creative tactics.
威胁你母亲的生命
Threaten your mother's life,
这样我就得保护她了
so that I had to protect her.
事实如此吧
That is what happened, isn't it?
我以为如果能让你俩
I thought if I could get you two
在公共场合露面
together in public
你们就得假装和好了
you'd have to pretend.
然后
And...
如果你们假装得够久
if you pretended long enough,
就能旧情复燃了
you'd start to feel the real thing again.
但是都结束了
But it's over.
不是吗
Isn't it?
不管我做什么
No matter what I do,
都结束了
it's over.
没错
Yeah.
都结束了 宝贝
It's over, mija.
你现在有枪了是吗
You've got guns now?
我带着毒蛇帮钻进了圈套
I just led my Serpents into a buzzsaw.
我们能活着已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle that none of us were killed.
如果你不多管我的闲事
You wouldn't be dodging stray bullets
就不会险象环生了
if you kept your nose out of my business.
我劝过你别插手
I told you to stay out of it.
我觉得你和我还有我爸该好好谈谈了
I think it's time that you, Dad and I have a big talk.
开诚布公
Put all the cards on the table.
我不介意他会心寒
I don't care if his heart breaks.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表