剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Reggie and I burned them last night, along with the equipment.
可我跟你说过有买♥♥家等着 他们提前付了钱
But I told you, I had a buyer lined up. They paid in advance.
那我帮你摆脱了毒贩的身份 妈
So I saved you from being a drug dealer, Mom.
你可能得给他们退款
Might I suggest you offer them a refund?
我不行 维罗尼卡
I can't, Veronica.
我把那些现金都用来贿赂杜力州长了
I used the cash from the sale to pay off Governor Dooley
保证我们的清白
to keep our names clean.
现在我的买♥♥家要来了 维罗尼卡
And now my buyer is coming, Veronica,
他们一定会找麻烦
and they are going to want blood.
你根本不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've just done.
我很清楚我做了什么
I know exactly what I did,
我还知道你做了什么 妈
and I know what you did, Mom.
而且知道的人不只有我
And I'm not the only one on your case.
你以为你很聪明 是吧
You think you're really smart, don't you?
你找到了所有答案
You have all the answers.
我知道海勒姆的情人在卫♥生♥部♥门工作
I know Hiram's mistress works for the Sanitation Department
还为你丈夫伪造了水质报告
and doctored false water reports for your husband.
我知道了
I see.
就这些吗
Is that all?
不止
No.
远不止如此
Not in the slightest.
贝蒂告诉我由布鲁森枫糖厂制♥造♥的
Betty told me about the runoff with the Fizzle Rocks
嘶嘶泡泡丸是如何流通的
manufactured in the Blossom Maple factory.
以及它如何污染了甜水河又导致了大家的癫痫
How it poisoned Sweetwater River, gave everyone seizures.
所以海勒姆才要篡改那些报告
That's why Hiram had to doctor those reports,
来掩盖自己的罪行
to cover his ass.
也因此他才要把制毒间搬到监狱里
It's also why he moved his drug lab to the prison,
远离供水系统
away from the water supply.
我猜你对他的制毒间
Now, my guess is that you were pissed
以及其对镇子上
about his drug lab
所有女孩造成的影响都大为恼火
and what it was doing to all the girls in the town.
不久后 你雇了我父亲
Soon after, you hired my father
去枪杀海勒姆·洛奇
to shoot Hiram Lodge.
暗♥杀♥失败后
And when that didn't work,
你想在医院了结这件事
you tried to finish the job in the hospital,
找来了米内塔和警长配枪
with Minetta and a Sheriff-issued pistol,
这样你就能把整件事栽赃给我爸
so that you could pin it all on my dad.
我还知道你这么做的原因
Oh, and I also know why you did it.
维罗尼卡
Veronica...
你知道是海勒姆害她癫痫发作
You knew that Hiram was responsible for her seizure.
很好 琼斯先生
Very good, Mr. Jones.
但你忘了一件事
Except you're forgetting one thing.
去年
Last year,
海勒姆在镇长竞选期间雇高个儿
Hiram hired Tall Boy to take shots at me
来枪杀我 差点就成功了
during the mayoral debate, nearly killing me.
就因为这个吗 复仇
So, that's what this is about? Revenge?
这样你就能和米内塔私奔
So that you could run off with Minetta
一起过幸福的小日子吗
and live a happy little life together?
你不能跟任何人说这件事
You can't tell anyone about this.
不能告诉维罗尼卡 谁都不能说
Not Veronica, no one.
因为如果我完蛋了
Because if I go down,
你♥爸♥也会完蛋
your father goes down.
这是毫无疑问的
And that's a promise.
我觉得
So, I think
我们应该达成一致
we should agree
保守对方的秘密
to keep each other's secrets,
你说呢
don't you think?
赫敏和我互相牵制
So, Hermione and I were deadlocked.
陷入了僵局
In a stalemate.
就像海勒姆和亚奇
Much like Hiram and Archie.
贝蒂和佩内洛普
And Betty and Penelope.
至于米内塔
As for Minetta,
我倒觉得没什么好担心的
I didn't imagine there was much to worry about there.
给我拿根烟 好吗
Grab me a cigarette, will you?
当然 迈克
Of course, Michael.
我们得谈谈该怎么处理FP和他孩子
We gotta talk about what to do with FP and his kid.
你丈夫处理麻烦的手段一直很简单粗暴
Your husband always had a simple way of tying up loose ends.
确实啊
He did, didn't he?
或许在河谷镇
Perhaps in Riverdale,
能指望的最好结果不是获得胜利
the best you could hope for wasn't to win,
而是打成平手 祈祷千万别输
but to draw and pray not to lose.
熬夜工作呢
Working late, I see.
我猜你是来这问我谁是凶手吧
I assume you're here to find out whodunit?
我父亲醒后
After my father woke up,
他问我的第一个问题就是这个
it was the first thing he asked me.
我告诉他是高个儿干的
I told him it was Tall Boy.
他相信你吗
Did he believe you?
应该吧
I think so.
如果我父亲能接受这答案
If it's good enough for my father,
我也能接受
it's good enough for me.
这是你报酬的剩下那一半
Second half of your payment.
你不想知道真凶是谁吗
You don't want to know who really did it?
别管了 猪头
Forget it, Jughead.
这里可是河谷镇
It's Riverdale.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表