剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You don't have to explain. You didn't do anything wrong.
亚奇 我们分手时
Archie, when we broke up,
我很生气
I was angry.
气我父亲赶你走
At my father for driving you away,
但大部分是气你
but mostly at you
气你没力争留在我身边
for not fighting to stay by my side.
时间过得越久
And the more time passed,
我越厌倦想你这件事
the more I got tired of missing you.
现在我回来了
And now that I'm back?
天啊 亚奇
Oh God, Archie.
现在真不是谈这个的时候
This is the worst time to be doing this.
那就不谈
Then let's not.
我们明天再谈这件事
Let's finish this conversation tomorrow.
但今晚 我们能在一起吗
But tonight, can we be together?
你会陪着我吗
Will you stay with me?
你们有三十分钟完成
You have 30 minutes to complete
高考数学部分的第一项
the first portion of the SAT Math section.
做完后 不要跳到其他部分
When you are finished, do not skip ahead to other sections.
为方便起见 还剩五分钟时
I will issue a five-minute warning for your convenience
我会提醒你们
prior to the time limit.
都明白了吗
Do you all understand?
很好
Good.
可以开始答题了
You may begin.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
亚奇
Archie--
如果你跟着他出去 就自动算零分
If you follow him out that door, it's an automatic zero.
不用担心克劳狄被抓 亲爱的
Don't worry about Claudius' arrest, mi amor.
你以为我为什么不自己去 而是派他去
Why do you think I sent him instead of going myself?
我对这种事有预感
I have instincts about these things.
我之所以能活命
It's how I stay alive,
就是靠着总比别人先走一步
by always being one step ahead of everyone else.
快吃吧
Eat up.
贝蒂 你来得正好
Betty, you're just in time!
我们在喝生牛奶 吃燕麦葡萄干饼干庆祝
We are celebrating with some raw milk and oatmeal-raisin cookies.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
在埃德加人脉的帮助下
With a little help from Edgar's connections,
我得到那份工作了
I got the job!
这还不算完 农场买♥♥下了
And that's not all. The Farm has found and bought
新的总部大楼
its new headquarters.
就是"慈祥安静的修女们"修道院
The convent where The Sisters of Quiet Mercy used to live.
太感谢你了 贝蒂
Thank you so much, Betty.
我...我做了什么吗
What... what did I do?
感谢你无私的奉献 贝蒂
Well, thanks to your generous contribution, Betty,
我们所有人 包括你救过的那些迷失的人
all of us, including those lost souls you saved
都会在河谷镇获得永久的安身之所
will benefit with a new permanent home in Riverdale.
这对农场来说是个新的开始
It's the dawn of a new era for the Farm.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers.
不好意思 260房♥间 姓洛奇
Excuse me, room 260. Lodge?
罗尼...
Ronnie...
对不起 我没接到你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I missed your calls.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我一听到消息就过来了
I came as soon as I heard.
他怎么样
How is he?
还不知道
We don't know.
他刚出手术室
He just got out of surgery.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
他中枪了
He was shot...
就在你跑出高考考场之后
sometime after you ran out of the SATs.
就在我...
Sometime after I...
等等
Wait.
你不会以为是我...
You don't think that I...
是你吗
Did you?
不是
No.
但你连这种话都能问的出来
But the fact that you could even ask me that...
我们结束了 对吧
It's over, isn't it?
毒牙 香豌豆 出什么事了
Fangs, Sweet Pea. What happened?
-别碰他 别碰他 -出什么事了
- Don't touch him, don't touch him. - What happened?
高个儿刚刚想逃跑...
Tall Boy was just trying to escape...
我也不知道怎么回事 这是意外
I don't know. It was an accident.
你得相信我们
You gotta believe us.
我们该怎么办 猪头 你看他
What are we gonna do, Jug? Look at him.
我们该怎么办 猪头
What do we do, Jug?
我跟他说了别过来 我跟他说了
I told him not to come at me like that. I told him.
我们该怎么办 你看看他
What do we do? Look at him!
闭嘴 让我想想
Shut up! Let me think!
我们要开场派对
We're gonna throw a party.
看来海勒姆这段时间都没法下手了
Looks like Hiram is gonna be out of commission for a while.
你一定松了一口气
You must be relieved.
我没有
I'm not.
怎么了 儿子
What's wrong, son?
维罗尼卡和我分手了
Veronica and I broke up.
我今天还放弃了高考
I also walked out of the SATs today, so...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
怎么假装
To just pretend
一切都和往常一样
like everything's the same as it was before.
你需要一点时间来重振旗鼓
It's gonna take you a minute to pick up the pieces.
但听着...
But listen...
我们慢慢来
Let's take it slow.
你在少管所是怎么撑下来的
How did you get through juvie?
还有你独自
All that time alone
在荒野中逃命的日子
in the wilderness, on the run?
我抗争
I fought.
每天都是
Every day.
我从没停止抗争 我为自己的生命抗争
I didn't stop fighting. I fought for my life.
你只需要继续抗争
Well, you'll just have to keep fighting.
吃饭了 布鲁森先生
It's meal time, Mr. Blossom.
他怎么样了
How is he?
赫敏...
Hermione...
他怎么样了
How is he?
海勒姆目前还算稳定
Well, Hiram's stable for now, at least.
这不是我找你来的原因 FP
That's not why I called you here, FP.
是时候了
I think it's time.
其他人都不知道她的能耐
No one else understands what she's capable of.
只有你知道
No one but you.
她把我的钱都给出去了 爸
She just gave my money away, Dad.
妈把我的钱都...
Mom gave all my money...
仿佛我的学业根本不重要
like my education meant nothing.
这非常重要
It means everything.
我很遗憾 贝蒂
And I'm sorry, Betty.
但也会有好消息的
But here's the good news.
贝蒂 会有很多大学
Betty, you're gonna have colleges lining up
抢着要给你奖学金
to give you scholarships.
这周末不是高考吗
Weren't the SATs this weekend?
你发挥得如何
So how'd you do?
我感觉很好
Pretty good, I think.
雷吉
Reggie?
过来
Come here.
我们好怕 兄弟
We're freaking out, dude.
冷静点 好吗
Hey, just keep it together, guys, okay?
那是意外
It was an accident.
大家都以为高个儿被流放了
As far as anyone knows, Tall Boy's been exiled.
我把他流放了
I exiled him.
放松好吗 随便喝点东西
Relax, okay? Just grab a drink.
然后玩命狂欢
And party like your life depends on it.
毒蛇们
Serpents...
我们有很多要庆祝的事
we have a lot to celebrate!
我们终于揭露了我们的敌人 石像鬼王
We finally unmasked our foe, the Gargoyle King!
黑衣人海勒姆·洛奇被彻底扳倒了
Hiram Lodge, the Man in Black, is down for the count!
今夜我们还要庆祝一位自己人的回归
Yeah. And tonight, we're welcoming back one of our own...
毒牙·福格蒂
Fangs Fogarty!
毒蛇帮 毒蛇帮 毒蛇帮
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表