剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
谢谢你答应帮我
Thank you for agreeing to help me.
如果能去做卧底 我肯定会的
If I could go undercover, I would.
你失去过挚爱的人吗
Have you ever experienced the loss of a loved one?
我哥杰森
My brother Jason.
回忆经常让人痛苦不堪
Memories are often painful.
但是不必如此
But they don't have to be.
我不当你的间谍了
Well, I'm done being your mole.
趁着埃德加还没盯上你
Okay. Well, you should stop going to the Farm
不要去农场了
before Edgar catches on to you.
我还是要去
I'm still going to go.
你这么痴迷农场
Is the reason you're so obsessed with the Farm
是因为他们让你和查尔斯说话了吗
because they let you talk to Charles?
没错 我看见了我的儿子
Yes. I see my son.
告诉我 你想知道什么
Tell me. What do you want to know?
一切
Everything.
从头开始
Start from the beginning.
里基 听我说 不要这样
Ricky, listen to me, you don't want to do this.
如果我不这样做 石像鬼就不会保护我了
If I don't do this, the Gargoyles, they won't protect me.
猪头 疯狗说得没错
Jug, Mad Dog was right.
我看见石像鬼们进进出出 像在自己家一样
I saw Gargoyles coming in and out like they own the place.
那里一定是库尔茨制毒的地方
That must be where Kurtz is doing his cooking.
我准备好飞升了
I'm ready to ascend.
你呢
Are you?
埃利奥给我介绍了一个北边的房♥子
Elio hooked me up with a house on the Northside.
所以你要帮他打拳了吗
So, what? You have to fight for him?
别这样 你也看了那地方
Come on, man. You saw that place.
特里 我快到空地了
Terry, I'm getting close to the clearing.
我看不到任何
I don't see any...
可怜的乳牙
Poor Baby Teeth.
他叫布兰登·莫里斯 根据指纹确认了身份
Brandon Morris was his real name. We ID'ed him from his prints.
乍一看
First glance,
跟你们发现本和迪尔顿的情形很像
very similar to how you found Ben and Dilton.
但我说不好
But I don't know.
我需要你的帮助 拜托了
I need your help, son, please.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
嘴唇都一样呈蓝色
These blue lips are the same.
他背上的符号♥也一样
Markings on his back are the same, too.
但他少了几颗牙 和之前不一样
But his missing teeth, that's the twist.
这可能是模仿杀手
This might be a copycat killer.
可能是同一个人
I mean, it could be the same guy
杀了本和迪尔顿
that went after Ben and Dilton,
但他们是自愿参与
but they were willing participants.
而乳牙挣扎过
Baby Teeth struggled.
也许他的惨死就是在传递讯息
Maybe the brutality of his death was the message.
像是警告他回来了
Like a warning that he's back
而且很生气
and he's angry.
石像鬼王
The Gargoyle King?
真正的
The real one.
你已经知道我是谁了 贝蒂
You already know who I am, Betty.
不
No.
我一点也不知道
I don't have a clue.
我在网上深挖过了
I've done a deep-dive on the Internet,
没有任何关于埃德加·艾弗耐沃的记录
and there's no record of anyone named Edgar Evernever.
许多年前
Many years ago,
我和现在判若两人
I was a very different man.
生活一团糟 所以我离开了
My life was in tatters, so I left it behind
我到沙漠里寻死
and I walked in the desert to die.
直到我在一家农场旁边的山上发现一棵树
Till I stumbled upon a tree on a hill beside a farm.
我已经濒临死亡了
I was in Death's clutches.
不知怎的 我跌跌撞撞地走到农场门口
And somehow I stumbled to the door of that farm,
敲了敲门
and I knocked.
当我醒来时 身在白色的房♥间里
When I awoke, I was in a white room.
被一个善良的老农照顾着
I was being tended to by a kind, elderly farmer.
我问 "我该怎么报答你"
And I said, "How can I repay you?"
她就让我在她的农场工作
So she put me to work on her farm.
我耕田播种
I ploughed those fields, and I sowed them with seed,
我看着它们长成美丽的作物
and I watched them grow into something beautiful.
我恍若重生
I felt reborn.
在那之后 我把开自己的农场
After that, I made it my sacred duty
作为神圣的职责
to open my own farm,
我会在那里迎接迷失在黑暗中的灵魂
where I could welcome lost souls wandering in the darkness.
故事真好听
It's a nice story,
但这无法解释你如何让我妈相信
but it doesn't explain how you've convinced my mom
她能见到死去的儿子
that she can see her dead son.
我们在这奋斗
Here we strive
创造一个安全的地方
to create a safe place
受伤的人可以在这里痊愈
where wounded people can heal
成为最好的自己
and become the best versions of themselves.
但首先
But, first,
他们必须接受这个过程
they must open themselves to that process.
说真的 我妈怎么会看到死去的儿子
No, but really, how does my mom see her dead son?
是有人打扮得像查尔斯吗
Do you have someone dress up like Charles?
各位 过来
All right, boys, bring it in.
我知道 乳牙的事把你们都气坏了
Look, I know you're all pissed about Baby Teeth--
没错
Damn right.
凶手会落网的
And his killer will be caught.
我向你们发誓
I swear to you.
但与此同时
But, in the meantime,
我们要向死去的兄弟致敬
we honor our fallen brother.
怎么致敬呢
How the hell do we do that?
我要把下一场比赛献给乳牙
I'm dedicating my next match to Baby Teeth.
没人请你 疯狗
No one asked you, Mad Dog.
你干吗来
Why are you even here?
因为乳牙也是我兄弟
Because Baby Teeth was my brother, too.
等下 疯狗 什么比赛
Wait, Mad Dog, what match?
埃利奥帮你搭上什么比赛了
Did Elio already hook you up with one?
本周末有一场拳击锦标赛
There's a boxing tournament this weekend
叫金手套
called the Gilded Gloves.
我参赛本来是为了赢
I was gonna fight to win.
但现在不仅要打赢 还要向乳牙致敬
But now, I'm gonna fight to win and honor Baby Teeth.
你最近的拳击事业如何 亚奇
How's your boxing career these days, Archie?
你哥们埃利奥要组织一场拳击比赛
Your pal Elio is organizing a boxing event
名叫"金手套"
called the Gilded Gloves.
强壮的少年 穿着短裤赤膊上阵 继续
Brawny young men, shirtless and in shorts, go on.
我在想 也许你能
I was thinking, maybe you could
帮埃尔罗亚尔的人获得比赛资格
help get the El Royale crew a spot in the tournament.
大家需要一场胜利 至少在乳牙出事之后
The guys could use a win, or at least a boost
需要有一场胜利
after what happened to Baby Teeth.
我尽力吧
Let me see what I can do.
亲爱的河谷镇高中的同学和同志们 早上好
Good morning, my dear Riverdale High constituents and comrades.
很多人一直都在问
A lot of you have been asking about
农场的学生维♥权♥组织
the Farm's Student Advocacy group.
内部消息来了
Well, here'e the skinny.
整个学校都贴满了报名表
Sign up sheets are posted throughout the school.
俱乐部向全体同学开放
The club is open to all students.
三人成众 众志成城
Where the one become many, and the many become one.
所以摘下笔帽
So uncap those pens,
削好铅笔 报名吧
sharpen those pencils, and sign up.
有人告诉我这是所有酷小孩都在做
A little birdie told me it's what all the cool kids are doing.
《天外魔花》还在上映
Invasion of the Body Snatchers continues.
我还没搞清楚
So, let me get this straight,
谢丽尔为了农场不顾一切
the reason Cheryl is all-in on the Farm
就是为了能和杰森见面聊天
is that she gets to see and talk to Jason?
是的
Yeah.
我妈完全相信
My mom's entirely convinced
她在跟失踪多年的儿子
that she's seeing and talking to Charles,
查尔斯见面聊天
her long-lost son.
如果你证明查尔斯已经死了呢
What if you prove that Charles was dead?
你妈已经脱离了现实
I mean, your mom's lost touch with reality,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表