剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
你回到河谷镇是要抢他的毒品生意
that you came back to Riverdale to steal his drug trade.
关我什么事
Why is that my problem?
因为他对重建帝国信心满满
Because he's fired up about rebuilding his empire,
挡了他的道可没什么好果子吃
and you don't want to get in his way.
还有 或许你不希望他发现
Also, maybe you don't want him to find out
你妈想背着他
that Mommy tried to sell
出♥卖♥♥♥他的生意 我说得对吗
his business out from under him, am I right?
无可奉告
No comment.
向我汇报你♥爸♥的动向
Clue me in on your dad's moves
你欠我的钱 或许我可以略微放宽一点
and that debt you owe me, I might ease it slightly.
你要我为你监视自己的父亲
You want me to spy on my father? For you?
没门
That's not gonna happen.
我不是来挑事的
I don't want to cause a drama here.
我只想拿回属于我的东西
I just want to get what's owed to me,
再加一点利息
plus a little bit more.
现在看上去是我和你♥爸♥在竞争
And now it looks as though I'm in a race with your dad
重启糖果生意
to rebuild the candy trade.
你希望谁来管事 我还是他
Who do you want to be in charge, me or him?
你
You.
我希望我的家人远离毒品
I want my family out of drugs.
所以我们目标一致 还有问题吗
So, we both want the same thing. What's the problem?
要么你让海勒姆别来妨碍我
Either you get Hiram out of my way,
要么向我透露他的动向
or sniff out what he's doing.
让我能抢先于他一步
Let me know, so I can stay ahead of him.
我知道你想要什么 埃利奥
I know what you're after, Elio,
但这是不可能的
but it ain't happening here.
这个破地方任何人对上兰迪都是三生有幸
Any boxer in this dump would be lucky to fight Randy.
-这是桩好生意 -对你是的 但对我不是
- It's just good business. - For you, sure. Not for me.
埃利奥
Elio.
亚奇·安德鲁斯 你也在这训练
Archie Andrews? You training here?
是的
Yeah.
如果你需要给你的选手找对手
And if you need an opponent for your guy,
可以让我来
I'll do it. I'll take the fight.
你参加过几次拳击比赛
How many bouts you have under your belt?
没参加过
Well, none.
但我一定要参赛 不然训练有什么意义
But I gotta get in the ring. Otherwise, what's the point?
今天算你走运 你的第一场比赛对RT
Well, it's your lucky day. R.T got your first fight.
有一个条件 我需要你向我保证你会输
One condition, I need you to guarantee me that you'll lose.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
故意输掉 让兰迪打得漂亮点
Throw the fight, make Randy here look good doing it.
不了 埃利奥 我不打假比赛
No, Elio. I'm not taking a dive.
我是在给你一个千载难逢的机会
I'm offering you a golden opportunity
你可以借此出名 大家都是这样
to start to make a name for yourself. This is how it goes.
树立名声 成为冠军的第一步
Start building a rep. First step to becoming a champ
就是和冠军比赛
is fighting a champ.
拳击和其它职业一样 有付出才有收获
Boxing's like any other profession. You've gotta pay your dues.
但这场比赛
But, in this case,
你还能得到报酬 五千美元
you also get paid. Five thousand dollars.
-一场比赛吗 -三个回合 仅此而已
- For one fight? - Three rounds, that's all.
我的拳手再次斩获胜利 而你一战成名
My guy gets another win, you get on the board.
对你这样的人来说 条件已经很优厚了
I mean, for a guy like you, this is as good as it's gonna get.
先付钱
I want to get paid first.
现在就付
Today, now.
先付一半 结束后再付另一半
Half now, half after the fight.
你会感激我的 红发小子 我们走
You're gonna thank me, Red. Let's go.
河谷镇
第三季 第十三集
我很担心你 爸爸
I'm worried about you, Daddy.
担心我们的家
About our family.
我知道你在贩毒
I know you were dealing drugs.
但是这些毒品还有你用来制毒的设备
But the drugs and the equipment you used to manufacture them,
都没有了
it's all gone.
你有机会改邪归正
You have an opportunity to go clean,
-建立一个新的帝国 -不
- to build a new empire. - No.
你说的是什么样的机会
What kind of opportunity were you thinking?
把精力重新放在监狱上
Refocus on your prison.
让它重回正轨
Get it back on track.
你可以把罪犯关进监狱
You can fill the cells with criminals
通过关押毒贩赚的钱
and make more money imprisoning drug dealers
比给他们供货还要多
than supplying them.
而且这是合法的
And it's legal.
很好
That's good,
但是你的眼界太窄了
but you're thinking too small.
而我是这样打算的
Here's what I'm thinking instead,
佩妮·皮博迪利用食尸鬼
Penny Peabody used the Ghoulies
制♥造♥和分销糖果
to manufacture, distribute, and sell candy.
现在她失踪了 她的帮派
Now that she's MIA, her gang is...
群龙无首 唾手可得
Well, it's leaderless, up for grabs.
如果我控制了食尸鬼
If I gain control of the Ghoulies,
我就能重新控制交易
I regain control of the trade.
你是托帕斯 加入毒蛇帮是与生俱来的权利
You're a Topaz. Being in the Serpents is your birthright.
我们是家人
We are a family.
我希望你能重新考虑加入我们
I'd like you to reconsider joining the gang.
你想让我回到毒蛇帮
You want me back in the Serpents?
那就让我做王后
Make me Queen.
鉴于我是家族的后人 是吧
I mean, since I'm legacy and all, right?
你知道我不能这样做 托妮
You know I can't do that, Toni.
因为贝蒂 是吗 那我就不会回去
Because of Betty, right? Then I'm not coming back.
有什么是漂亮毒药
What are the Pretty Poisons
能给你但是毒蛇帮不能的吗
providing for you that the Serpents can't?
领导的机会
An opportunity to lead.
在漂亮毒药 我是老大
With the Pretty Poisons, I rule.
我们是姐妹会
We're a sisterhood.
你们只是在满足谢丽尔的虚荣心
You're Cheryl's vanity project, you mean.
关于毒蛇帮仍然是一家人 你错了
And you're wrong about the Serpents still being a family.
我们曾经是 但不再是了
That's what we used to be. Not anymore.
艾丽丝 你看起来就像天使下凡
Alice, you're going to look like heaven on Earth.
你觉得怎么样 贝蒂
What do you think, Betty?
我觉得很好看 妈妈
I think it's really pretty, Mom.
你决定来参加典礼真是太好了
I'm so happy you decided to be a part of this.
你知道这对我来说有多重要
You know how much this means to me.
当然 妈妈
Of course, Mom.
艾丽丝 我得把表格拿回来
Oh, Alice, I need to get those forms back.
好的 就在这里
Oh, right. They're right here.
-什么表格 -只是标准文件
- What forms? - Just boilerplate.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
什么样的洗礼需要签署授权协议书
What kind of baptism requires a signed release form
声明如果受到身体伤害或死亡
exculpating the organization
组织可以免责
in case of "bodily harm or death"?
这是一份标准表格
It's a standard form.
我加入23小时健身中心时签过更可怕的
I signed one scarier when I joined 23-Hour Fitness.
你的母亲马上就要发现
Your mother is on the verge of discovering something
有些人终其一生都在寻找却无法发现的事情
that some people spend their whole lives looking for and never find.
没有必要感到恐惧或者阻止
There is no need to be afraid or to stand in the way of that.
如果她会受伤的话就有必要
Um, there is if she's going to get hurt.
就像埃德加说的那样 你是个批评者
It's just like Edgar said. You're a detractor.
但是我不会让你毁了妈妈的大日子
But I'm not going to let you ruin this day for Mom.
好吧 但是如果妈妈死了
Fine. But if Mom dies,
那就都是你的错 波莉
then her blood is on your hands, Polly.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
我父亲要去收服食尸鬼
My father is going after the Ghoulies.
他说制毒和贩毒的都是他们
He says they're the cooks and the runners.
如果你想赢得这场战争
So, if you wanna win this war,
你需要作战的士兵
you need soldiers to fight it.
很好
Well,
看来漂亮的小鸟又给自己争取到了一天时间
it looks like the pretty bird bought herself another day.
继续保持 小喜鹊
Keep up the good work, little magpie.
你要和兰迪·龙森打 你疯了吗
You took a fight against Randy Ronson? Are you nuts?
他战绩是12比0 10次击倒对手取胜
The guy is 12 and 0 with ten KOs.
你连一回合都没有打过
You haven't even fought a round yet.
我得想办法证明自己
I have to prove myself somehow.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表