剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
And if you insist on turning me in,
我也很乐意以牙还牙
I will gladly do the same to you.
就在那时 贝蒂意识到
And that's when Betty realized,
犯罪小镇里没有清白之人
no one's innocent in crime town.
海勒姆·洛奇的秘密情人也不例外
Certainly not Hiram Lodge's mystery mistress.
你在我的房♥间里做什么
What are you doing in my room?
问得好
That's a good question.
还要再问一个
Here's another one.
为什么水质检查员还带一把枪
Why's a water inspector carrying a gun?
我只是想谈谈 穆雷女士
I only want to talk, Ms. Mulwray.
你是谁 你又怎么知道我名字的
Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?
这是装饰蛋 对吗
It's a Glamerge egg, right?
如果你开枪 我就摔了它
If you shoot me, I'll drop it.
我以前也见过一个
You know, I've seen one of these before.
海勒姆·洛奇喜欢送人这个
Hiram Lodge likes to give them out as gifts,
或许 在你这是报酬
or maybe, in your case, payment?
这比你一辈子赚的钱贵多了
And it costs more than you'll make in a lifetime.
趁你还没打碎 赶紧放下
So, put it down before you break it.
根据我在你房♥间里发现的东西
Based on the things I've found in your room,
以下是我对你的了解
here's what I know about you.
你是健康卫生检查员
You're a Health and Sanitation Inspector.
住五季酒店
That must pay quite a bit
对你来说一定要花不少钱
if you can afford a place at the Five Seasons.
除非是海勒姆安排的
Unless Hiram put you up.
我可不是小三
But I'm no kept woman.
我靠工作挣钱
I do a job, I get paid for it.
报告说你被派去
The report says that you were sent
调查河谷镇的供水情况
to investigate Riverdale's water supply,
特别是甜水河和水库 为什么
specifically Sweetwater River and the reservoir. Why?
镇上的年轻女人在犯癫痫
Young women in town were having seizures.
我被派来帮忙
I was sent in to help.
是海勒姆·洛奇带你来的
Brought in by Hiram Lodge.
他还让你写信给杜力州长
He also make you write that letter to Governor Dooley,
建议他支持全镇隔离
advising him to support a town-wide quarantine?
这我就不懂了
You see, I'm confused.
信上说水很脏
Because the letter says that the water is dirty
报告却说水是干净的
but the report says the water is clean.
所以 你要么对州长撒了谎
So, you either lied to the Governor
要么伪造了报告
or you faked that report...
或者二者都是
Or both.
你知道吗
You know what?
想把装饰蛋摔碎就摔吧 我不在乎
Break the egg if you want, I don't care.
趁我还没给酒店保安打电♥话♥ 给我出去
Just get out of my room before I call hotel security.
为什么海勒姆要伪造水质测试报告
Why was Hiram faking water test reports?
他在隐藏什么
What was he hiding?
这和射杀他的人有何关联
And what did any of this have to do with who shot him?
我按你说的跟踪海勒姆·洛奇
I followed Hermione Lodge like you asked.
你最好过来
You better get out here.
趴下 保持安静
Stay down and keep quiet.
那是
Is that...
不可能
That can't be...
米内塔警长还活着
Sheriff Minetta's alive?
-我以为他被斩首了 -没有
- I thought he was decapitated. - No.
据我调查
From the sounds of it,
他和赫敏·洛奇
he and Hermione Lodge
-已经偷♥情♥好几个月了 -等等 听
- have been having an affair for months. - Wait, listen!
有太多人在问问题
There's too many people asking questions,
这意味着我们的小问题
which means our little outstanding problem,
你今晚就得处理
you need to take care of tonight.
我已经扫清了障碍
I've cleared the decks.
用你那把警长配枪
And use your old Sheriff's gun.
这样一来所有线索都指向FP
Then all signs will point to FP.
-他们准备陷害我爸 -为什么
- They're talking about framing my dad. - For what?
我得搞清楚 然后警告他
I'll have to figure it out and warn him.
回到这所空荡而恐怖的河谷镇综合医院
Back at an eerily deserted Riverdale General,
亚奇·安德鲁斯有任务在身
Archie Andrews was a man on a mission,
直面他黑暗的命运
on a collision course with his dark destiny.
在黑衣人手中遭受几个月的折磨后
After months of torment at the hands of the Man in Black,
他试图结束生命中这可悲的篇章
he was trying to bring a sorry chapter in his life to a close
用他想到的唯一办法
the only way he knew how.
爸 我要和你谈谈
Dad, I need to talk to you.
医院出事了
There's something at the hospital.
不 你不能去那里
No, you can't go there.
这是个阴谋
It's a set-up.
赫敏和米尼塔 爸 他还活着
Hermione and Minetta... Dad, he's alive.
他们两人密谋要杀海勒姆·洛奇
The two of them plotted together to kill Hiram Lodge.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
他们今晚就会动手 然后栽赃给你
They're going to finish the job tonight and pin it on you.
米内塔还活着
Minetta's alive?
爸 我有好多事要告诉你
Dad, there's a lot that you need to know.
我刚从验尸官办公室回来
I just got back from the coroner's office.
一周前 迈克·米内塔的尸体被发现
A week ago, the torso of a Michael Minetta was found,
没有头和手
without its head and hands.
但那不是米内塔警长 因为我刚见过他
Except it wasn't Sheriff Minetta, because I just saw him.
他好着呢
He's very much alive.
我的天呐
Oh, my.
一定是有人搞错了
Someone must've made a grave mistake.
省省吧 小科德
Save it, Junior.
谁让你伪造了米内塔之死
Who asked you to fake Minetta's death?
赫敏·洛奇
Hermione Lodge.
我亲眼看到米内塔和赫敏在北边的秘密爱巢
I saw Minetta with Hermione up at some secret love shack up north.
我亲耳听到他们在商讨陷害你
I heard them talking about setting you up.
她要把射杀海勒姆的罪责嫁祸给你
She's going to try and put Hiram's shooting on you.
你得逮捕他们
You need to arrest them.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
你可以 你是警长
Yeah, you can, you're the Sheriff.
他们明显想谋杀海勒姆·洛奇
They've clearly been trying to murder Hiram Lodge.
不
No...
不 他们没动手
No, they didn't.
是我开的枪
I shot Hiram.
什么
What?
赫敏找过我了
Hermione came to me.
她想搞定这事 而我
She wanted it done, and I...
我想复仇
I wanted revenge.
你以为我真的忘了暴♥乱♥之夜吗
Do you really think I forgot about Riot Night,
当时那个混♥蛋♥差一点
when that son of a bitch came this close
就要杀了你
to getting you killed?
我一直在等待时机
I've been biding my time,
等待完美的机会
waiting for the perfect opportunity.
但如果你和赫敏想杀海勒姆
But if you and Hermione tried to kill Hiram,
她为什么要任命你为警长
why would she appoint you Sheriff?
报酬 这是我的报酬
Payment. It was my payment.
我太天真了
And I was naive enough to think
以为万一赫敏要出♥卖♥♥♥我
the office of the sheriff would protect me
警长办公室会保护我
in case Hermione got an itch to double-cross me.
我想我错了
Guess I was wrong.
幸运的是你还有我
Well, I guess it's lucky that you have me in your corner.
关于高个儿
I have a confession to make
我认罪
about Tall Boy.
我有办法一举两得 摆平咱俩的麻烦
Maybe there's a way that I can solve both of our problems.
但我们需要库珀小姐的帮助
But we'll need Miss Cooper's help.
我来这里是为了结束我们的恩怨
I came here to end our story.
初次见面时 我还是个害怕的孩子
When we first met and I was a scared kid,
担心自己会失去一切
afraid that I could lose everything,
你把我庇护在你的翅膀下
you took me under your wing,
教我化恐惧为武器
taught me to use fear as a weapon.
有一段时间是管用的
And for a while, it worked.
但也伤害了别人
But it also hurt people.
在你干过的所有坏事中
Of all the horrible things that you've done,
你知道最让我愤怒的是什么吗
you know what enrages me the most?
在我父亲被黑兜帽枪击之后
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表