剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You wanna show me around?
你好 警长
S'up, Sheriff.
在找什么特别的东西吗
Looking for u202dsomething in particular?
违法的东西
Anything illegal.
还有
Also,
我正在募捐
I'm collecting donations.
募捐
Donations?
是的
That's right.
为河谷镇资金不足的警局募捐
For Riverdale's underfunded Sheriff's department.
明白了
I see.
这么说这不是勒索吗
So this isn't a shakedown?
你可以用现金捐款
You can make the donation in cash.
我会在你们开业仪式后来收钱
I'll come back to collect after your opening event.
开业大吉
Break a leg.
你想赌多少
How much do you want to bet
这些毒品是佩妮·皮博迪送的礼物
those drugs were a present from Penny Peabody?
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
先是食尸鬼 又是米内塔警长
First the Ghoulies, then Sheriff Minetta.
你觉得他们都为你♥爸♥工作这点是巧合吗
Do you think it's a coincidence they both work for your dad?
当然不是 雷吉
Of course not, Reggie.
我爸显然在试图
My father's clearly trying
诱使我和他正面交锋
to bait me into some kind of confrontation,
但我不会上当的
but I'm not going there.
至少...
At least...
要等到我全副武装
not until I'm properly armed.
农场欢迎你
有人吗
Hello?
贝蒂
Betty.
艾芙琳 你吓我一跳
Evelyn. You snuck up on me.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我来多了解一下农场
Well, I came to learn more about the Farm.
-我来早了吗 -没有
- Am I early? - No.
没有 农场只是需要点时间被大众接受
No. The Farm just needs some time to catch on.
但它会的
But it will.
吃披萨吗
Pizza?
不 不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
我来还想和你谈谈埃塞尔·马格斯
I also came here to talk to you about Ethel Muggs.
她说你在帮她对抗癫痫
She said that you're helping her with her seizures.
正在努力
Trying to.
在我爸的教导下 我只是...
Yeah. With my dad's teachings. I just...
必须得帮她摆脱药物
have to get her u202doff that darn medication.
-你没有在吃药吧 -没 我没有
- You're not taking any, are you? - No, no, I'm not.
我在考虑这么做
I'm considering it.
我仍然会抽搐
I'm still having convulsions.
发生的频率如何
Well, how often are they happening?
一天一两次吧
Once or twice, daily.
我希望你父亲可以帮忙
I was hoping that your dad could help.
就等你这句话呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
起床起床 早饭已到
Wakey, wakey, eggs 'n bakey.
你要是敢出声
I hear one peep out of you,
就再关一个月禁闭 懂了吗
it's back to solitary for a month, you got it?
上 上
Go! Go!
在开玩笑吗 什么...
Are you kidding me? What the...
拜托
Come on!
搞什么
What the hell?
安德鲁斯 获胜者有特殊待遇
Andrews, winners get perks.
今天午餐有什么特殊要求吗
Any special requests for lunch?
你听过一个叫老爹快餐店的地方吗
Have you ever heard of a place called Pop's?
获胜者的战利品
To the winner goes the spoils.
那一记上勾拳有点狠啊
That's a wicked uppercut you got there.
这一架这么快结束 狱长会怎么说
What'd the Warden have to say about ending the fight so quick?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
把摩托车放在后面
Put the motorcycle in the back.
很好
Nice.
你刚才的表情是这样的
That was your face.
你们两个见过猪头吗
Serpettes, have either of you seen Jughead?
我遇到了问题 只能找他解决
I have a problem that has his name scribbled all over it.
你是说"真探"
You mean True Detective?
他肯定在忙着跟神探南茜亲热呢
He's busy canoodling Nancy Drew, no doubt.
但我们能帮上什么忙吗
But how can we help?
佩妮·皮博迪来见我了
Penny Peabody paid me a visit.
那个毒蛇贱♥人♥在北区露面了吗
That Viper bitch showed her face on the Northside?
之后不久米内塔警长就来了
Followed shortly thereafter by Sheriff Minetta.
我父亲明显在指使他们
My father's clearly puppeteering them,
我想让他们收手
and I want to call them off,
但我需要对付他的手段
but I need leverage against him.
你的意思是勒索材料吗
Blackmail material, you mean?
安托瓦妮特·托帕斯 你太了解我了
Antoinette Topaz, you are speaking my language.
我知道猪头一直在盯着南区
And I know Jughead's been keeping tabs on the Southside.
是的 例如我们知道这一整个夏天
He has. For instance, we know that over the summer,
食尸鬼都在你父亲的
the Ghoulies set up shop in the basement of the Whyte Wyrm.
白魔龙地下室开店
Which your father owns.
香豌豆和毒牙
Sweet Pea and Fangs
认为他们把它改造成"叮当"制毒间了
think they turned it into a Jingle-Jangle lab.
你很幸运 我之前在这里调酒 所以
Lucky for you, I used to bartend there, which means...
我知道所有秘密出入口
I know all the secret ways in and out.
我们要动作迅速 悄无声息
Okay, we move quickly and quietly.
看来香豌豆和毒牙说得对
Looks like Sweet Pea and Fangs were right.
看来叮当生意在发展壮大啊
Yeah, looks like u202dthe Jingle-Jangle business is booming.
这有大量证据可以用来勒索
This should be plenty of admissible evidence for blackmail,
维罗尼卡
Veronica.
埃塞尔
Ethel?
欢迎参加你的第一场游戏
Welcome to your first game.
你将正式进入狮鹫和石像鬼领地
Your entry point to the realm of Gryphons and Gargoyles.
神奇的埃德韦尔王国
The magical kingdom of Eldervair.
首先
First things first,
你是想当光芒骑士
do you want to be the Radiant Knight,
神秘祈求者 还是地狱魔术师
Arcane Invoker, or Hellcaster?
地狱魔术师
Hellcaster.
选得好 这是本的人物
Good choice. That was Ben's avatar.
我本来是要跟他一起飞升的
I was supposed to ascend with him,
但是他背叛了我
but then he betrayed me
跟迪尔顿完成了游戏
and finished the game with Dilton instead.
让你孤立无援
Leaving you high and dry.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
选一张任务卡 开始游戏吧
Pick a Quest Card and let's get started.
妈
Mom?
外面为什么停了那么多车
Why are all those cars parked outside?
贝蒂 请过来一起坐
Betty, please, join us. Sit.
艾芙琳跟我们说你终于准备好见农场了
Evelyn told us that you were finally ready to meet the Farm.
我以为艾弗耐沃先生会加入我们呢
I thought Mr. Evernever would be joining us?
不 你不能直接见埃德加
No. You don't just meet Edgar.
要达到特定的等级之后
There are certain levels
才能见到埃德加
that you need to attain before meeting Edgar.
首先 你要先见一些农场成员
First, you start by meeting a few Farmies.
今天就是你的首次证词
Today can be your first testimony.
-"证词" -只是一段谈话
- "Testimony"? - It's just a conversation.
一段开放式 无评判的
An open, non-judgmental conversation
关于你一生做过的所有坏事的谈话
about all the bad things you've done in your life.
-你们想知道什么 -所有事情
- What kind of stuff would you like to know? - Everything.
说出你的真心话
Speak from your heart.
根据你妈妈和波莉告诉我们的
From what your mother and Polly have told us already,
我们知道你经历了很多
we know you've been through so much.
你和你父亲黑暗的血缘关系
Between your dark kinship with your father,
还有你在处理厨房♥里
and the role you played in
那具尸体时扮演的角色
disposing of the dead body in your kitchen.
等等 什么 什么
Wait, what? What?
妈妈 等等 你
Mom? Wait, you...
你把奇克和那个可疑男人的事情告诉农场了
You told the Farm about Chic and the Shady Man?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们在农场谈论的任何事都会保密
Everything that we talk about at the Farm is kept in confidence.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表