剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
没有制毒间 你妈就无法贩毒
Your mom can't start dealing drugs without a lab to make them in.
你妈妈和我要分居了
Your mother and I are separating.
你总是说
You always say,
"以家为重"
"Family is the most important thing."
再也没有家了
There is no family anymore.
今天 毒蛇帮开启了新的篇章
Today, the Serpents start a new chapter.
你们不再是违法者了 你们是执法者
You're no longer outlaws, you're law keepers.
你是库尔兹吗
Are you Kurtz?
你们都因为制♥造♥和贩卖♥♥嘶嘶泡泡丸受到通缉
You're all wanted for making and dealing Fizzle Rocks.
只有配得上的人才会飞升
Only the worthy will ascend.
洛奇先生给了我一份地址清单都是他的毒贩子
Mr. Lodge gave me a list of the places his dealers used to go to,
以前去狮鹫和石像鬼集♥会♥地点
where G&G players congregate.
我觉得我有人能帮你
I have someone who can help you.
我农场的朋友
A friend of mine from the Farm.
像农场这种邪教组织专对情感脆弱的人下手
Groups like the Farm prey on emotionally vulnerable people.
你听信一个叫埃德加·艾弗耐沃的
You're actually buying this Farm crap
听信他口中那些农场不靠谱的言论
that some huckster named Edgar Evernever is selling you?
你不能直接见埃德加
You don't just meet Edgar.
我就知道我爸会喜欢
I knew my dad would like it.
外♥围♥安全
Perimeter's clear.
进入
Moving in.
香豌豆 躲避
Sweet Pea, duck!
你俩都死了
You're both dead.
得顾着身后 辅警们
Always check your six, Deputies.
这是致命的错误
It's a deadly mistake.
现在是模拟
This is just a simulation,
但实战可没有重新来过的机会
but you don't get any do-overs on the street.
这也一目了然
Which makes it all the more obvious
你们还没做好准备
that you boys aren't ready for them.
你们想阻止流窜的石像鬼 那就团结一致
You wanna stop the rogue Gargoyles? Work as a team.
直到你们证明能做到
Till you've proven you can do that,
否则我不会放你们去
I'm not letting you out there.
再来一遍
Do it again.
走吧 猪头
Let's go, Jug.
有没有什么办法
Is there any way that maybe
能让你觉得离婚是好事
you can see this divorce as a good thing?
我试图在黑暗中寻找一线光明 然而
I'm trying to find a lining of even tarnished silver, but...
我父母让我从小就相信
my parents raised me to believe
家庭是这世上最重要的事
that family is the most important thing in the world.
很遗憾 小维
I'm so sorry, Vee.
维罗尼卡 介意我贴些宣传♥单♥吗
Veronica, hi. Do you mind if I hang some fliers?
明天是农场的开放日
The Farm's having an open house tomorrow.
开放日
An open house?
对 我们向游客对外开放
Yes, we are opening our doors to visitors.
欢迎大家参观我们翻新的房♥屋
Everyone is welcome to tour our renovated premises,
见见农场长老 学学我们的价值和实践
meet with Farm elders and learn about our values and practices.
请便 艾芙琳
Go ahead, Evelyn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我当然会和你一起去
Of course I'll go with you.
亲爱的
Hey, hon.
干吗板着脸
Why the long face?
我一个辅警发现了我们的旧拖车
One of my deputies found our old trailer...
或者说是残骸 都烧成废墟了
or what was left of it. It was burned to a crisp.
他们在车里发现制毒原料
They found drug cooking material inside.
天啊
Oh, my.
我们的拖车
In our trailer?
我们这小镇就一刻不消停
Our little town can't seem to catch a break.
按下葫芦就浮起瓢啊
Remove one cancer, another one takes its place.
爸 我们要错过周六早上的卡♥通♥片了
Come on, Dad, we're missing the Saturday morning cartoons.
好的
All right.
你真的以为
Did you really think
炸了那辆破拖车能改变一切
that blowing up that decrepit trailer would change anything?
我不会罢休的
Oh, I'm not gonna stop
直到你滚出河谷镇
until you are out of Riverdale.
那你最好提高警惕
Well, you better buckle up then,
因为我哪儿都不会去
'cause I ain't going anywhere.
还有个小提醒
And here's a tip.
别惹我了
Don't cross me again.
如果从这边走
If you cross over this way,
你们会看到
here you will find two of our
两位艺术成员在自我表达
more artistic members expressing themselves.
-你们好 梅根 加勒特 -你好
- Hi, Megan. Hi, Garrett. - Hi.
在农场 我们愿意培养大家的独特天赋
At the Farm, we like to nurture everyone's unique talents.
简直是霍克尼遇见天堂之门
It's like Hockney meets Heaven's Gate.
有没有人想猜猜这间房♥是干吗用的
Now, would anyone like to guess what this room's used for?
溺水仪式
Ritualistic drownings?
不好意思 贝蒂 我没听清
Sorry, Betty. I didn't hear you.
这屋里是干吗的
Hey, what's behind there?
那是清洁工的房♥间
That is just the janitor's closet.
现在大家跟我来 我带你们去花♥园♥
Now, if everyone will follow me, I'll show you the garden.
-贝蒂 -妈
- Betty! - Mom.
你先去 小维 我一会儿去找你
Go ahead, Vee. I'll catch up with you in a bit.
没想到你会来啊
I didn't think you would come.
大家都能来 所以
Well, everyone's welcome, so...
好好逛吧
Well, enjoy the rest of your tour.
等下
Wait.
这就完了
That's it?
我们都好久没说话了
We haven't talked in forever,
你就这么一句话
and that's all I get?
好好逛吧
"Enjoy the rest of your tour"?
是你离弃了我 贝蒂
You forsook me, Betty,
不是我离弃的你
not the other way around.
失陪了
So if you'll excuse me.
我们简单采访你下可以吗
Would you be interested in one of our quick and easy interviews?
好 没问题
Uh, yeah. Sounds great.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me then.
贝蒂 面试是针对
Betty. These interviews are
想加入农场的人
for people interested in joining the Farm.
就当我有吧
Well, let's say that I am.
顺便问下 你♥爸♥呢
Where's your dad, by the way?
在附近
He's around.
那就开始吧
Well, let's get started, shall we?
姓名
Name?
贝蒂·库珀
Betty Cooper.
-职业 -学生
- Occupation? - Student.
你咬过手指甲吗
Do you ever bite your fingernails?
偶尔
Sometimes.
你感到过压力吗
Do you ever feel stressed?
当然
Sure.
谁没有呢
Doesn't everyone?
你觉得自己是个冷漠的人吗
Would you consider yourself a cold person?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
这就完了 你不问我有什么秘密吗
Is that it? Aren't you going to ask me about my secrets?
不用 暂时就这些 谢谢
No, that's all we need for now. Thanks.
我们会通知你的
We'll call you.
不 我应该在场 做做样子也好啊
No, I should be there, if only for appearances.
去死吧 海勒姆
Damn it, Hiram!
妈
Mom.
你父亲的监狱终于要开张了
Your father is finally opening that damn prison of his.
会有一场剪彩仪式
There's gonna be a ribbon-cutting ceremony
杜力州长也会到场
with Governor Dooley in attendance.
他竟然私自决定不邀请
And he has very selfishly decided that I, the Mayor,
我这个镇长
am not invited.
你之前试图谋杀他 两次
Well, you did try to kill him, twice.
这只是媒体拍照会 妈 别小题大做
It's just a photo op, Mom. Don't spiral.
不 维罗尼卡 你不明白
No, Veronica, you don't understand.
我们的敌人
It's just a matter of time
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表