剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
因为我也有相同的感觉
because I felt the same way.
我爱你 小亚奇
I love you, Archiekins.
虽然现在说这个也没什么用了
For whatever good that does us now.
我不会让你今晚死掉的
Hey, I'm not letting you die tonight, okay?
我们今晚都不会死 我发誓
None of us dies tonight, I swear.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我警告你
I'm warning you.
你要对我♥干♥什么
What are you going to do to me?
不干什么
Nothing.
我是来帮你逃走的 快跟我走
I'm here to help you escape. Hurry. Come with me.
我为什么要相信你
Why would I trust you?
帕蒂·赫斯特 美国传媒巨头家族继承人
被暴♥力♥组织绑♥架♥后沦为劫匪
你跟帕蒂·赫斯特一样被洗♥脑♥了
You're as brainwashed as Patty Hearst was.
你还有什么选择
What choice do you have?
这里有条通往福克斯森林的隧♥道♥
There's a tunnel down here that leads to Fox Forest.
我记得 但是贝蒂说被堵上了
I remember. But Betty said it was bricked up.
埃德加买♥♥下这里时 又重新打开了
Edgar reopened it when he bought the compound.
来 带着朱尼珀
Here, take Juniper,
让她和大梧重聚
reunite her with Dagwood.
等等 什么 你不来吗
Wait, what? Aren't you coming?
我得等波莉
I have to stay for Polly.
谢丽尔 请跟我发誓你会找到贝蒂
But please, Cheryl, swear to me you'll find Betty.
确保她安全地远离农场
Make sure she's safe from the Farm.
远离她父亲
From her father.
-拜托了 -我保证
- Please. - I promise.
好 快走吧
Okay. Now go.
进镇子前你得一直跑
Don't stop running until you get to town.
醒醒 孩子
Wake up, child.
奶奶
Nana?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
没时间了 安托瓦妮特
There's no time, Antoinette.
狩猎开始了
The hunt is afoot.
什么 什么狩猎
What? What hunt?
就在瑰刺庄园自然保护区
At the Thornhill Nature Preserve,
你的同学都是猎物
your school chums are the prey.
你得去救他们
You must save them.
我不知道你在说什么
Look, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
但我得先去救谢丽尔
But first, I need to save Cheryl.
地狱魔术师
到你了 猪头
You're up, Jug.
王的战役
"The Battle of Kings.
只有一人能离开埃德韦尔王国
Only one shall leave the Kingdom of Eldervair."
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
为什么要成为石像鬼王
Why be the Gargoyle King?
谁不想称王呢
Who doesn't wanna be king?
谁不想要以自己的名义进行血祭呢
Who doesn't want blood sacrifices made in their name?
猪头
Jug!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
猪头
Jug.
佩内洛普的毒药
It's Penelope's poison.
我们得继续前进
We gotta keep moving.
走吧
Come on.
等等 我还是没明白
Wait, I still don't get it.
奇克有红头发是因为
Chic got red hair because
佩内洛普假装他是杰森·布鲁森吗
Penelope's pretending that he's Jason Blossom?
我们能拿到解药 离开这破树林以后
Can we explore the craziness that is Oedipus Riverdale
再调查河谷镇的俄狄浦斯吗
after we get the antidote and out of these damn woods?
古希腊神话中的悲剧人物
杀父娶母 成为恋母情结的代名词
也许搞清楚其中的联♥系♥
Maybe figuring out how all of this is connected
正是我们应该做的
is exactly what we should be doing.
哈尔 佩内洛普 奇克
Hal, Penelope, Chic...
他们创造的罪恶三人组
They created this unholy trinity
与过去三年内所发生的坏事
with direct links to everything bad
都有直接联♥系♥
that has happened in the last three years.
就像是杰森·布鲁森的死召唤了黑兜帽
It's like Jason Blossom's death begat the Black Hood,
然后召唤了石像鬼王
which begat the Gargoyle King.
但是石像鬼王在杰森被杀之前就有了
But the Gargoyle King existed before Jason was killed.
那可能就像衔尾蛇吧
Then it's a case of a serpent eating its own tail.
无尽疯狂的恶性循环
It's a vicious cycle of never-ending madness
不断地自我循环
that turns back on itself over and over again
直到有人打破束缚
until someone breaks the chain.
托妮
Toni.
宝贝
Baby?
我们是来救你出农场的
We were just coming to save you from the Farm.
-你怎么出来的 -我遇到了乔装的天使
- How'd you get out? - An angel in disguise.
贝蒂呢
Where's Betty?
她正和其他人在瑰刺庄园遭到追杀
She's being hunted at Thornhill with all the others.
你在说什么 奶奶
What are you talking about, Nana?
你妈为此准备了好几个星期
Your mother has been preparing for this for weeks,
说不定是几个月
if not months.
这是一次大狩猎
It's the grand hunt.
我们得去那里
We have to go there.
我们得救他们
We have to save them.
漂亮毒药 毒蛇帮 上车
Poisons, Serpents, let's ride!
看来到我了
Looks like it's my turn.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
一颗子弹
你知道这一切该怎么了结
You know how this has to end.
你得杀了我 贝蒂
You have to kill me, Betty.
这是你的内心 你的本质
That's your heart, that's your truth.
你无法违背命运的抉择
You can't deny your destiny.
请不要逼我
Don't make me do this, please.
要么杀了我拿到解药
Either kill me and get the antidote,
要么我杀了你和你的朋友
or I will kill you and your friends.
我数到三
You have till the count of three.
要么你朝我开枪 要么我朝你们开枪
Either shoot me or I'll shoot you.
一
One...
二
Two...
我永远也不会像你一样 爸
I will never be like you, Dad.
够了
Enough!
天啊 哈尔
Good God, Hal.
你可真是靠不住啊
You can't be trusted to do anything.
你当初就不是称职的连环杀手
You were a terrible serial killer,
今天依旧令人失望
and you still are today.
真没用
Useless.
你在干什么
And what do you think you're doing?
拿奖品啊
Claiming our prize.
我们赢了 不是吗
We won, didn't we?
我们今晚活下来了
We survived the night.
我们证明了自己比这个镇子要强
We proved that we're better than this town.
或许吧
That may or may not be true.
杀了他们
Kill them.
不留活口
Kill them all!
快走 亚奇
Come on. Archie!
亚奇
Archie!
隐蔽
Take cover!
罗尼 给
Ronnie, here.
漂亮毒药 冲锋
Poisons, charge!
安全了
All clear.
谢丽尔 谢丽尔
Cheryl. Cheryl.
你怎么不在农场 我妈呢
Why aren't you at the Farm? Where's my mom?
1978年在此发生人♥民♥圣殿教教♥徒♥集♥体♥自♥杀♥惨剧
她把我从琼斯镇一样的噩梦中救了出来
She sprung me from that Jonestown-like nightmare
让我来找你
and told me to find you.
埃德加打算今晚飞升
Edgar was planning to ascend tonight.
天啊 我们得去救她
Oh, my God. We have to save her.
上来 姐妹
Come aboard, cousin.
上车
Get in.
凯文
Kevin.
他们离开了我
They left me.
我想一起走
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表