剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
is where I thought I saw Yip.
彼时我拔了枪
That's when I drew my weapon.
她...
She...
她在干嘛?
What'd she do?
亚特那钱不是贿赂
It's not a payoff, Art,
不是
it's not.
那就别废话了 贝丝 告诉我这哪来的
Then cut the shit, Beth, and tell me where it came from.
是保罗的 听到没? 是保罗和我的
It's Paul's, okay? It's Paul's and mine.
我清空了我们共同的储蓄账户
I cleaned out our joint savings account.
还没跟他讲
I haven't told him yet.
我本打算离开这个镇
Yeah, I was going to leave town,
但我办不到 明白吗? 我改主意了
but I couldn't do it, okay? I turned around.
为了保罗 为了洗清嫌疑罪名 亚特
For Paul. To clear the shooting, Art.
我是清白的 我只是吓坏了
I'm not dirty, I just freaked out.
你带了窃听器吗?
Are you wearing a wire?
没有! 以前从没见过受害者?
No! You never saw the vic before?
之前没与玛格丽特·陈有过接触? 没有!
No previous contact with Margaret Chen? No!
如果这事还有另一版本
If there is another version of the story,
如果那笔钱牵涉其中
if that money is somehow connected.
这事只有一个版本 亚特
There's only one story, Art.
那就再带我重理一遍
Then walk me through it again,
让我知道你不会在质询时崩溃
so I know you won't crack under questioning.
我一个人 我在调查另一件案子的目击者
I was by myself, I was canvassing witnesses on another case.
哪个案子? 拉姆齐那件 永明饰品劫案
Which case? The Ramsay thing. Sun Jewelry heist.
拉姆齐那件 永明饰品劫案
The Ramsay thing. Sun Jewelry heist.
我甚至都没去找业 哪个业?
I wasn't even looking for Yip. Yip who?
仙业 美国在缉诈骗犯
Xan Yip, U.S. racketeering warrant.
那天早上我看到了她的通缉令...
I'd seen her sheet that morning...
亚裔女性 四十一岁
Asian female, 41.
然后呢
And?
然后...
And...
就是在这里... 我认为我看到了业
Right here... Is where I thought I saw Yip.
你认为? 是的 我看到了她
You thought? I did. I saw her.
喊了她名字 叫她别动
I called her name, I told her to freeze.
她没听我的 跑了 在这里不见了...
She didn't. She ran. Disappeared down...
你把我弄紧张了 很好
You're making me nervous. Good.
现在 你知道是什么滋味了
Now, you know how it feels.
你什么时候拔枪的?
When did you draw your weapon?
进入这儿的院子后
I drew when I entered the courtyard, here.
就是在那时我拔的枪
That's when I drew my weapon.
然后她沿着这儿不见了
And then she disappeared down there.
我跟着穿过去
I crossed to there.
就在那时听到后面有人
And that's when I heard somebody behind me
然后转身... 开了两枪
and I turned around... And I fired twice.
她们都穿了黑色 那不是她
They were both wearing black. It wasn't her.
不是她
It wasn't her.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后我看见她手中的电♥话♥ 然后我就通知了局里
Then I saw the phone in her hand and I called it in.
然后你就出现了
And then you showed up.
贝丝 如果他们发现在你打局里之前
If they find out you called me
先打给我
before you called it in, Beth,
他们就会开始调查
they're going to start to dig.
如果他们调查 就会找到药片
And if they dig, they find the pills
如果找到药片 你就可能会在质询时崩溃
and, if they find the pills, you may crack under questioning
然后告诉他们我为了给你擦屁♥股♥
and tell them that I put the phone
而放了个手♥机♥在受害者手里
in the vic's hand to cover your tweaker ass.
亚特 我不会那么做的
I wouldn't do that, Art.
我会为自己的行为负责
I got to carry what I did.
玛格丽特·陈 在错误的时间错误的地点出现
Maggie Chen was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
就这样
That's it.
所有的事都不会牵连到你
None of this ends up on you.
很好
Good.
但记住
But, to be sure,
钱暂时由我保管 直到你清白
I'm going to hang on to that money until you're cleared.
如何?
How's that?
基拉很好 你女儿并不认为你死了
Kira's fine. You're not dead to your daughter.
来
C'mere.
她知道我回来了 是吧? 我可以感觉得到
She knows I'm back, doesn't she? I can feel her.
她知道 她一直问起你
She knows. She's been asking for you.
她知道 我就知道
She knows. I know.
好了 S夫人呢?
Okay. What about Mrs. S.?
现在别担心那个 好吗?
Don't worry about that now, okay?
会有办法的
We'll work it out later.
谢谢 只是当你要再次离开时带上我们
Thank you. Just take us with you when you leave again.
我保证 保证 保证
I promise, I promise, I promise.
好了 你要来杯茶吗? 嗯
All right. Do you want a cuppa? Yeah.
亚特不会给我那笔钱
So Art won't give me the money
直到我洗脱贝丝枪击案
until I clear Beth's shooting.
你什么意思 就像 在律师的陪同下
What do you mean, like, go back in front of a police board,
坐在警局里 接受盘问 - 之类的?
with, like, lawyers and cross-examination, - and stuff?
- 没错
- Yeah.
那我倒不担心
That's the least of my worries.
那是贝丝的另一个手♥机♥
That's Beth's other phone.
是那个德国人吗?
Is that the German?
绝对不是德国人
It's definitely not the German.
好了 我想是时候
All right, I think it's time
告诉我究竟发生什么了
that you told me what's actually going on.
贝丝也在查她的孪生姐妹
Beth was investigating her twins, too.
我想她查出来的东西令她难以接受
I think whatever she found out drove her nuts
所以结束了自己
and she topped herself.
什么?
What?
- 我要接吗? - 不!
- So do I pick up? - No!
不!
No!
忍♥不住了 那你还问?
I can't help myself. Then why even ask?
喂 呃 我是 我是贝丝
Hello, uh, this is, um, this is Beth.
终于接了! 你去哪了?
Finally! Where have you been?
很明显忙着
Busy, obviously.
好吧 你拿到德国人的手提箱了吗?
Right. Did you get the German's briefcase?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
因为我告诉你要拿
Because I told you to.
她住哪 贝丝?
Where is she staying, Beth?
喂 等等!
Hello. One sec!
好
Okay.
卡尔斯波酒店 三零三房♥间
Carlsborough Hotel, room 303.
好 去那 在他们下手前拿到手提箱
Well, go, get the briefcase before they do.
半夜我会再打过来
I'll call back at midnight.
什么...
What's in...
手提箱里有什么?
What's in the briefcase?
谁啊?
Who is that?
每次我以为我知道了 结果都是错的
Every time I think I know something, I'm wrong.
哇噢 等等
Whoa, hold on.
贝丝 卡特娅 还有艾莉森·亨德里克斯 是她吗?
Beth, Katja, and Alison Hendrix. Is it her?
菲力克斯 我不知道
I don't know, Felix.
德国人出什么事了?
Well, what happened to the German?
你真要去那?
Are you seriously going there?
你不想知道手提箱里放了什么吗?
Don't you want to know what's in the briefcase?
不!
No!
钱?
Cash?
这还是个谜 菲
It's still a hustle, Fe.
借用一下这个好吗 不 好吧 我不知道
Can I borrow this? No. Yeah. I don't know.
嗯
Mmm.
早上好(德语) 卡特娅·欧冰葛
Guten morgen. Katja Obinger.
莎拉 别担心
Sarah. Don't worry.
实际上 你这样看起来挺性感的
You actually look kind of hot.
好事啊 对不对
It's good, innit?
不行 不行
Nein, nein.
欧冰葛小姐?
Miss Obinger?
欧冰葛小姐!
Miss Obinger!
欧冰葛小姐!
Miss Obinger!
欧冰葛小姐
Miss Obinger.
- 是叫她吗 - 对
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表