剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I don't feel so good.
好吧 去床上睡 - 来
Okay. Let's get you to bed. - Come on.
- 好的
- Okay.
对了 哎哟
That's it. Whoops.
好的
Okay.
哎呀
Whoops.
没事 别管它
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
走
Move.
我们到此了结 维克
You and me end here, Vic.
别再回来了
Never come back.
莎拉 等一下
Sarah, wait a minute.
艾莉森! 我只是...
Alison! I just c...
你是飞下来的么?
did you fly down here?
什么? 我刚刚扶你去睡觉
What? I literally just put you to bed.
我...我起来了
I... I got up.
我们还没见过呢 我是对面街的安斯利 你是?
Oh. We still haven't met. I'm Aynsley from across the street. You're?
拜访而已
Just visiting.
额 就像我说的 每桩婚姻 都有它的小秘密
Um, like I said, every marriage has its little secrets.
这件事是 相互允许的
This one's between consenting adults.
没有人受到伤害
No one gets hurt.
你知道么?
Um, you know what?
你是对的 这不关我的事
You're right. This is none of my business.
该回家了
Time to go home.
唐尼
Donnie,
关于我的小
about my little,
呃 爆发... 不不不
um, breakdown... No. No no no,
这是我的错
it's my fault.
你是对的...
You're right...
你是这个家的支柱
You are the rock of this family.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你当然知道
Of course you knew.
那个特别的盒子里不只是色情片而已
It wasn't just porn in my special box.
你记得金妮·努斯鲍姆吗?
You remember Ginny Nusbaum?
大学里的那个?
From college?
我不知道怎么说这个
I don't know how to say this,
但是她跟我有染过一次
but she and I had an affair once.
好吧 两次 但当时你和我已经分手了
Okay, twice, but you and I were broken up.
我们结束之后还 通了几年信...
We traded letters for a few years after it ended...
大部分... 是污言秽语
Dirty talk, mostly...
然后 她和卢佩思在一起了 就再也没她的消息了
Then, she got Lupus and I never heard from her again.
她和卢佩思在一起了?
She got Lupus?
我不知道她发生了什么事
I don't know what happened to her.
对不起 我只是试着 坚持一些事
I'm so sorry. I was just trying to hold on to something personal,
私人的 一些...
something...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
来点酒?
Drink?
好
Yeah.
说吧
Talk.
克隆 克隆?
Clones. Clones?
其实我们不使用克隆这个词 这是艾莉森的规矩
Well, we don't use the c-word. That's Alison's rule.
但是 没错 我们基因相同
But, yeah, we're genetic identicals.
不是三胞胎
Not triplets,
是基因相同的人
genetic identicals.
是的 目前为止一共有九个
Yeah, we count nine of us, so far.
这就是你所做的事 保罗
That's what you do, Paul,
这就是你监视贝丝的原因
that's why you were watching Beth.
你监视人类克隆
You monitor human clones.
你应该第一时间 告诉我这些
You should've just told me that, in the first place.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表