剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I slept through the whole thing.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
特雷弗进入我的房♥间 当时很黑
Trevor came into my room. It was dark
他满身
and he was all wet
是血
with blood.
他说那人是个愤怒天使
He said it was an angry angel.
嘿, 特雷弗
Hey, Trevor.
能告诉我那个愤怒天使长什么样子吗?
Can you tell me what the angry angel looked like?
贝丝?
Beth?
在浴室的那人是个女的?
The person in your bathroom was a woman?
有可能吗?
Is that possible?
让我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
好 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
没事了 亲爱的
It's okay, darling.
我不是那女人
I'm not her.
她说你会来的
She said you would come.
选一种颜色
Pick a color.
红色
Red.
那个
That one.
等等 让我看看
Wait wait wait. Let me see that.
- 能给我吗? - 可以
- Can I keep this? - Yes.
有什么线索?
What you got there?
礼物
Souvenir.
什么鬼东西?
What the hell?
嘿 能将它装进袋子吗?
Hey, can you bag this?
没事了 宝贝 没事了
It's okay, sweetie. It's okay.
对 重复一遍 晚八点 就寝之前
Yes, once again, 8:00, before her bedtime.
那是我妈打来的吗? 不是 亲爱的
Is that my mum? No, hon.
你刚跟她说不是我打来的?
Did you just tell her it wasn't me?
莎拉 为什么你要打电♥话♥来?
Sarah, why are you calling?
对你期望那么多 如果你不出现 我会...
If you don't show, after all this anticipation, I will...
只是为了确保计划不变
Just making sure we're still on.
我们这边是如此
Well, we are, at this end.
好的 我会按时到的
Yeah, I'll be there.
我能和她聊聊吗?
Can I talk to her?
你可以今晚和她聊
You can talk to her tonight.
如果你让她失望了
If you let her down,
一句话 我不会再让你见她
that's it, I won't let you see her again.
我说了我会去的
I said I'll be there.
每人手里都有一份折纸证物复♥制♥件
So you all have copies of the fortune teller.
目击者说我们弄错了...
Eyewitness says we got it wrong...
杀害无名女尸的凶手是名女性
Jane Doe's killer is female,
体形与贝丝相仿
about Beth's size.
说到无名女尸
As for the Jane Doe,
头骨被碎石机破坏
it isn't easy, reconstructing a skull
很难再还原
that's gone through a gravel crusher,
但是 我们查出了死因
but, we do have cause of death.
枪眼 .223口径
This hole, .223-caliber.
这么说 这是一种射程远 威力大的武器
So, we have a long-range, high-powered weapon.
我认为嫌犯 是一名女狙击手
Name me one homicide ever pinned on a female sniper.
嫌疑人概况呢?
How's that profile?
女性杀手往往患有慢性分离症
Female killers tend to suffer from chronic detachment.
自闭使其成为反♥社♥会♥分子
Isolation breeds sociopaths.
这首圣诗 "因我受造 奇妙可畏"....
This psalm, "fearfully and wonderfully made"...
她是一名宗教狂热分子
she's a religious fanatic.
这些简笔画 娃娃头
The stick figures, the doll's head,
折纸玩具...
the fortune teller...
幼年的阴影?
early-childhood development issues?
可能是受过极端的虐待
Could be extreme abuse.
没错 但是她行事非常谨慎
Yes, but he's also careful, in her way.
目前为止 没有留下任何指纹
No prints on any of this, so far.
DNA分♥析♥报告?
And the DNA evidence?
正抓紧弄呢 但是我们还得一周
On rush, but we're still a week away
才能知道是否与备案的匹配上
from knowing if they match anyone on file.
无名女尸的指纹呢?
Nothing on Jane Doe's prints?
她的指纹没有匹配的吗?
Her hand didn't give us a match?
没 没有 他们没有找到
No. No, they did not.
听着 基本可以断定
Look, the bottom line is we are
我们追捕的是一名精于算计
chasing a calculated female killer
喜欢玩猫腻的女杀手
who loves playing games.
就像这个折纸玩具
Like these fortune tellers.
安吉
Angie.
选择不同答案也不相同
Certain choices give certain answers.
每种选择有不同的死法
Every choice is a different death.
可能是危言耸听 也可能与现有命案有关
Could be threats, could be existing kills.
如果与数字结合在一起
They might mean something,
可能是某种暗示
when combined with the numbers.
蔡尔兹?
Childs?
蔡尔兹 你的电♥话♥
Childs. Call for you.
蔡尔兹警探 错 你不是
Detective Childs. No, you're not.
贝丝已经死了 是吗?
Beth is dead, isn't she?
你想怎样?
What do you want from me?
你本可以杀死我 但却让我们处于这种境地
You could've killed me, but here we are.
你没有感觉到吗? 什么?
You didn't feel it? What?
我们之间有关联
We have a connection.
你是指
Uh, you mean when I stuck
当我用一根钢筋插♥进♥你的肝里?
that piece of rebar in your liver?
那感觉如何?
How's that going?
我要知道你的身份
I need to know who you are.
我们再见个面
Let's meet again.
我不知道你名字
I never got your name.
我也不知道你的
I never got yours.
海伦娜
Helena.
姓什么?
And... last name?
你所做的一切
You're doing all this work,
能隐瞒多久呢
but how long can that last,
一旦警♥察♥找到了我?
when the real police find me?
你我一样
You are me, I'm you,
我们既是受害者又是警♥察♥
we're both the victim and the cop.
没错 那对我们都没好处
Yeah, that would be bad for both of us.
那就来找我吧 商量一下
So come see me, discuss.
我已经给了你指示
I already gave you directions.
嘿 过来
Hey, c'mere.
这些数字 它们是一些地址
The numbers, they're addresses.
好的 十七是采石场街道号♥码
Okay, 17 is the street number of the quarry
在那里我们发现的无名女尸
where we found Jane Doe.
没错 出租屋
Yeah. Rooming house,
射击案发现场
shooting scene,
孩子的家
the kid's house,
甚至警局... 我们到过的所有地方
even the precinct... everywhere we've been.
除了这个...
Except one...
1024 根据该街道号♥码 定位到一个地址
1024. GPS gives one address with that street number,
离那孩子的家十分钟的车程 湖标路
10 minutes from the kid's house, Lakepoint Road.
我知道那地方 那里有很多非法移♥民♥的人
No, I know that place. A lot of squatters around there.
- 让我们查清楚 - 且慢
- Let's check it out. - Hold it.
等特种部队
Wait for emergency tactical, huh?
她很可能是名狙击手
This is a probable sniper,
所以在你进入之前 先让他们扫清危险
so let them sweep it, first, before you go in.
- 明白没有? - 明白
- Got it? - Yeah.
喂 别担心 让我们搞定它
Hey, don't worry. Let's do this.
我把车停那边了 所以
I'm parked over here, so.
不 不 经过昨晚的事
No no no no no. After last night,
我们要并肩作战 快点
we stick together. Come on.
噢 贝丝! 没睡好吧?
Whoa, Beth! Rough night?
那好吧
Okeydoke, then.
出去
Out.
怎么?
What?
有人觉得自己的后背就是靶子吗?
Anybody else feel like they have a target on their back?
- 解除警报 - 收到
- All clear. - Copy.
好的 我带你们进去详细检查一下
Okay, I'll take you guys in for a closer look.
你会爱上它的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表