剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Did you want any?
该死的唐尼又在哪儿?
And where the hell's Donnie?
嘿 唐尼
Hello, Donnie.
嘿 唐尼 唐尼
Hello, Donnie. Donnie.
嘿 唐尼
Hello, Donnie.
艾莉森 嘘 嘘 安静! 安静!
Alison. Shh, shh, shh! Shh!
闹剧该结束了 对吧? 是的
Can we stop now, please? Yes.
你得先回答几个问题
After a few questions.
你昨天和我说她一切正常
You told me yesterday she was fine.
她又回到她的黑暗角落里了 奥利弗
She's right back in her dark place, Olivier.
昨天她又在嗑药被我阻止了
I stopped her from OD'ing on pills last night.
她退出了警局 不再看心理医生
She's quit the force, dumped her therapist.
她无依无靠
She has no one else.
她有你
She has you,
在这关键时候与她分担 就像其他的事情一样
to share in this crisis, like any other event.
不到危机时刻不要干预她的事情
Don't interfere unless it's critical.
我想知道如果她再次试图动手 而我又不能阻止她
I need to know that I won't be blamed if she tries it again,
我是否要为此负责
if I can't stop her.
你一直都做得很好 保罗
You done well for us, Paul.
只要你的监控对象可以自己做决定
As long as your subject makes her own choices,
那么一切正常
there are no wrong decisions.
明白?
Yes?
那么继续坚守你的岗位吧
Then soldier on.
我知道的 唐尼 所以你可以告诉我
I know, Donnie, so you can
它是怎么运作的
tell me how it works.
什么怎么运作的?
How what works?
双盲实验
The double blind,
监控
monitoring.
艾莉森 你知道自己在说些什么吗?
Alison, would you listen to yourself?
我半夜起来是为了 看板球比赛!
I got up in the middle of the night to watch cricket!
板球?
Cricket?
南非赛区的比赛早上四点开始
The South African games start at 4:00 am.
是不是我做任何事 都要经你审核?
Is there nothing in my life left unexamined by you?
现在马上把这天杀的眼罩取下来!
Now take off the GD blindfold!
所有的邻居都在这里吗?
The whole neighborhood is here?
你脑子里尽是些什么莫名其妙
What kind of irrational nonsense
乱七八糟的东西?
is going through that head of yours?
嘿 注意你说话的语气 唐尼!
Hey, watch your tone, Donnie!
艾莉森 让你那该死的 易怒的经前综合征去死吧!
Alison, get your frazzled, PMS shit together!
嘿! 注意你说话的口气!
Hey! You watch your tone!
你妻子是这个家的顶梁柱!
Your wife is the rock of this family!
不要用你那种颐指气使的口气和她说话!
You will no longer speak down to her!
听清楚了吗?!
Am I clear?!
清楚了
Yeah.
科西玛! 嘿
Cosima! Hey.
- 你能来我真高兴 - 额... 嗯!
- I am so glad you came. - Mm... hmm!
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
是吧 里奇博士能吸引 形形色♥色♥的思考者们
Yeah, Dr. Leekie attracts diverse thinkers.
来吧 好的
Come. Okay.
噢
Oh.
创生学...
Neolution...
是为明日而生的今日哲学
A philosophy of today for tomorrow,
它根植于我们的过去
rooted in our past,
依据我们人类有机生物的发展史
in the evolution of the human organism.
但是在我们去到未来之前
But before we go to the future,
先让我带领你们回到三千年前
let me take you back 3,000 years,
去看看希腊伟大的哲学家柏拉图 以及他的晚年生活
to the great Greek philosopher Plato and his twilight years.
可怜的年迈体虚的柏拉图即将失明
Poor old Plato was going blind...
变成跛足 甚至还会失聪!
Going lame, and losing his hearing!
现在 想象一下如果他知道 我们能够矫正他的视力
Now, imagine if he knew we could correct his sight,
修复他的听力 还能用金属钛
restore his hearing, and replace
做成假肢替换他的跛脚
his ailing body parts with titanium ones.
柏拉图会把我们当成他心中的神!
Plato would've thought we were gods! But
但我们不是神 我们只是根本上有缺陷的 普通人类
we're not, we're just fundamentally flawed human beings.
举个例子来说 你的眼镜
Your glasses, for example,
让你有点 嗯 柏拉图式的感觉
make you somewhat, um, platonic.
但是在不久的将来
But within the very near future,
我能使你看到你肉眼从未看到过的东西
I'll be able to offer you the ability
使你拥有看见 光谱的能力...
to see into a spectrum never before seen by the naked eye...
红外线 x射线 紫外线
infrared, x-rays, ultraviolet.
你感兴趣吗?
Are you interested?
也许我该从最基础的激光矫正手术开始
Maybe I'll just start with basic Lasik.
你应该那么做 那是为适应发展而做出的选择
And so you should. That's making an evolutionary choice.
创生学给予了我们进行自我指导
Neolution gives us the opportunity
的进化发展机会
at a self-directed evolution
而且我认为那不仅仅是一种选择
and I believe that's not only a choice,
更是我们人类的权利
but a human right.
哈 菲力克斯 菲力克斯 菲力克斯
Ah, Felix, Felix, Felix.
好了 菲力克斯
All right, Felix,
时候加入聚会了
time to party with the party.
噢
Oh.
该死的 我还以为你是艾莉森
Oh, shit, I totally thought you were Alison.
你照镜子了吗?
Have you looked in the mirror?
你头上有个东西
There's a thing on your head.
该死 正如他们所说 这真是双面人生 菲
Shit, as they say, is completely sideways, Fe.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
饼干 嗯!
Crackers. Hmm!
什么?! 你还有饼干吗?
What?! Do you have any crackers?
我怎么会知道 查莉蒂?
How should I know, Charity?
为什么你不去饼干橱柜那找找?
Why don't you check the cracker cupboard?
艾莉森
Alison.
米拉正在聊天 唐尼在哪呢?
Meera is talking. Where is Donnie?
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
他怎么不来帮你呢
Why isn't he helping you with this?
他没空
He's tied up.
艾莉 你别再给他打掩护了
Ally, don't you dare cover for him,
起码在我面前不用
not again and not to me.
你懂我和查德间的事
You know what I've been going through with Chad.
嗨 女士们 他来了
Hey, ladies! Yes. Incoming.
我被这如此弹性的身材所吸引了
I am all over those sexy stretchies.
你一定又做了很多臀部运动吧
You've been working your glutes again?
你做的运动项目是什么
What's your program?
为什么大家总来问我这么多该死的问题
Why is everybody asking me so many goddamn questions?!
大家好啊 邻居们 你的调酒师我来啦
Hello, neighbors! Your bartender's here.
我先来和我们的女主人聊几句
I'm just going to have a quick word with our hostess
然后马上回来 喂饱你
and then I'm going to be right back to, uh, top you up.
好吧?
Yeah?
我们走吧
Let's go.
同性恋调酒师 好棒哦
It's a gay bartender. That's awesome.
查德 闭上你的臭嘴 喂孩子吃东西去
Chad, shut your stupid mouth and feed the kids.
不
No.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我搞砸了 是吧
I screwed up, didn't I?
并不是唐尼吧
It's not Donnie, is it?
不是他
It's not him.
但是我打了他 感觉超好
But I whacked him and it felt so good.
他真在那屋么
Is he really in there?
是的 绑在椅子上
Yeah, tied to a chair.
哦 天啊 好吧 我去楼上给你们收拾残局
Oh, my God. Okay, I'll go handle the mess upstairs.
我折磨我丈夫
I tortured my husband,
我搞砸了我的家庭
I messed up my family,
而你 是我唯一能倾诉的对象
and you're the only person I can talk to,
因为你是另一个我
and you're just another version of me.
振作点
Come on.
我是个可怕的人
I'm a horrible person.
我甚至不是个真正的人
I'm not even a real person.
你当然是了 看吧 你面对这一切坚持到现在
Of course you are. Look, you stood up to all this, so far.
恩
Mnh, mnh mnh mnh.
艾莉森
Alison,
唐尼说 他半夜起来
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表