剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
嘿,亚特,我们走吧
Hey, Art, let's go.
你准备好了么
Ready for this?
你相信分身么 安吉
You believe in doppelgangers, Angie?
分身们在各地作案 混淆视听?
Doppelganger is running around to confuse the issue?
不相信
No.
双胞胎呢
How about twins?
贝丝以前提过双胞胎姐妹么
Beth ever mention a twin sister?
这该死的 到底是怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on?!
听着 无名尸的指纹配对结果 是莎拉·曼宁 所以
Look, we identified Sarah Manning as Jane Doe, so,
来吧 我们得去查问家属了
come on, we got to make a house call.
嘿
Hey.
你介意不跟别人说么
You mind keeping this between us?
在我们搞清楚事情真♥相♥之前
Just 'til we figure out what the hell it is.
恩 好 我没问题 谢了
Yeah, sure. Yeah, sounds good to me. Thanks.
我们不能回市里的房♥子了
We can't go back to the townhouse.
呃 嘘 嘘 嘘
Unh-unh. Shh shh shh shh.
奥利弗的老板 里奇博士
Olivier's boss, Dr. Leekie,
今天飞过来 他一定会找你的
is flying in today. He'll be looking for you.
好吧
Okay.
就那么一瞬 我忘了我是个克隆人
For a second, there, I forgot I was a clone.
他以为是你在杀他的克隆人
He thinks you're the one killing his clones.
哦 抱歉了
Oh. Sorry.
我没钱给你们这对雌雄双煞买♥♥拿铁
Couldn't afford lattes for Bonnie and Clyde.
Bonnie And Clyde
是根据美国历史上著名雌雄大盗
邦妮·派克和克莱德·巴罗真实经历拍摄的影片
早 菲
Morning, Fe.
我们能不能把这烧了啊 拜托
Can we torch this, please?
什么 你疯子姐妹的外套
What? Your psycho sister's coat
闻起来像垃圾
smells like low tide.
菲力克斯! 莎拉要在
Felix! Sarah's going to
你这儿住段时间
have to hole up here for a while.
你也一起么 妨碍我创作
You, too? Impinging on my creativity.
在我床上做♥爱♥
Shagging in my bed.
艾莉森 哦 太棒了
Alison. Oh, brilliant!
也请她过来 也许我们可以
Invite her, too. Then, maybe, we can all
抱在一块儿 看减肥实录和实习医生格蕾
cuddle up with weight watchers and "Grey's Anatomy."
嘿 夫妻野营怎么样了 我提前回来了
Hey. How was couples' camp? I came back early.
科西玛已经把最新情况都告诉我了
Cosima filled me in already
我要离开你们俩一段时间
and I'm taking a break from you two.
我得把我的家庭搞清楚
I need to get my house together.
呃 那难道不是 婚姻咨♥询♥的目的么
Uh, isn't that what marriage counseling was for?
我要和唐尼离婚了 什么
Donnie and I are getting a divorce. What?
哦 我没事 是我的决定
Oh, I'm fine. It's my decision.
一切在掌控之中
Everything is under control.
好吧 现在 我有点担心了
Okay, now, I'm worried.
别担心
Well, don't be.
我能照顾好自己 我不需要...
I can take care of myself and I don't need... You
你帮我清理我这边的 骗子和监视者就行
helping me clear my deck of liars and spies.
艾莉森 你不知道谁是你的监视者好不好
Alison, you don't know who your monitor is, okay?
别急着下结论
Don't fixate.
我要收回我自己的人生 莎拉
I'm reclaiming my life, Sarah.
请尊重这点
Please respect that.
安斯利 你在做什么
Aynsley, what are you doing?
艾莉森 你回来了啊
Alison, you're home!
我跟你说过我要早回来
I told you I was coming back early.
但没说是今天啊 笨蛋
But not today, silly.
我只是过来浇花
I just came to water the plants.
是么
Did you?
我去开门
I'll get it!
嘿 嘿
Hey hey hey hey.
我跟你说过什么来着
What have I said about
什么时候你才可以独自开门
answering the door on your own?
只有当我们邀请了别人的时候
Only when we invite someone.
恩 可我们没邀请别人啊 对吧
Uh-huh, and we have not, have we?
基拉 回你房♥间去
Kira, go up to your room.
快
Quick.
西沃恩·萨德勒? 你们是谁
Siobhan Sadler? Who wants to know?
贝尔警探 迪安杰利斯警探
Detectives Bell and Deangelis.
你是莎拉·曼宁的 法定监护人么
Are you the legal guardian of Sarah Manning?
黑色孤儿
第一季第八集
莎拉死了?
Sarah's dead?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
怎么死的
How?
枪杀
She was shot.
枪杀?
Shot?
什么时候
When?
11月25日左右
On or around November 25th.
11月25日? 那是两周前了
November 25th? That's 2 weeks ago.
身份认证是需要时间的
Identification took some time.
但你确定那是她么
But you're sure it's her?
你知道莎拉和谁
Did you know if Sarah had any problems
有过节么
with anyone?
尤其是女性 但不仅限女性
Women, especially, but not exclusively.
你为什么这么问
Why would you ask that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不能现在透露太多
We can't share much about the investigation,
调查情况
at this point.
她和你一起住这儿么
Did she live here with you?
不 她成年了 几年前就搬出去了
No. She came of age and she moved out years ago.
我们不...
We aren't...
我们不太亲近
We weren't close.
莎拉有姐妹么
Did Sarah have a sister?
没有 她是个孤儿
No, she was an orphan.
她会有姐妹么
Could she have a sister?
如果她有 那对我们俩来说 都是新鲜事了
If she did, it would be news to both of us.
创生学是扯淡 科西玛
Neolution is bullshit, Cosima.
不是的 莎拉 它是门应用哲学
No, it isn't, Sarah. It's an applied philosophy
对我所做的科研有深远影响
with profound implications for what I do.
那你就能随便 往试验者头上套黑袋了?
So you'd go around blackbagging your subjects?
他认错人了 好吧?
That was mistaken identity, okay?
奥利弗认为你是杀手 莎拉
Olivier thought you were the killer, Sarah.
是啊 你好朋友里奇博士也要来了
Yeah, well, your good friend Dr. Leekie's on his way.
我能指望他也这样认为吗
Can I expect the same from him?
好了 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
是你让那个杀手盯上
You were the one who turned our killer
我们的创造者的
against our creators.
为什么你要把海伦娜搅和进来
I mean, why the hell would you bring Helena into the mix?
喂! 象牙塔妹!
Oi! Ivory tower!
发生这些 都是因为你的科学出错了
This all happened because you got the science wrong.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你有 好吗
Yes, you did, okay?
通过医学检查 他们知道我不是贝丝
They knew I wasn't Beth, from the medical tests.
你说过我们的DNA是相同的 是相同
You said our DNA was identical. It is.
说不定是
You know, maybe it was
你那开朗的性格出♥卖♥♥♥了你呢
your sunny personality that gave you away.
你到底是站在那一边的 科西玛
Whose bloody side are you on, Cosima?
挂断吧 她就是个畸形的里奇
Oh, hang up! She's a Freaky Leekie.
靠 菲 科西玛吃错药了
Shit! Fe, Cosima drank the purple kool-aid.
好吧 让她去死吧
Well, then, to hell with her.
你还可以救艾莉森
You can still save Alison.
艾莉森很好 她不好
Alison's fine. She's not fine.
她正与唐尼离婚呢 这一切都是她自己造成的
She's divorcing Donnie. Every freak for herself.
离婚会对普通人有异常影响的 莎拉
Divorces do really strange things to normals, Sarah.
他们会失去他们的伪幸福
They lose their fake happiness,
他们会忘记去商场的路
they forget the way to the mall,
然后 他们就会到闹市中寻找自我
and then, they come downtown to find themselves.
她偏执地认为
She's obsessing that one
她的一个婊♥子♥朋友是监视人
of her bitchy friends is her monitor.
安斯利
Aynsley.
是她 我确定
It's her, for sure.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表