剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Very convincing.
可惜 奥利弗昨晚说的谎话就没那么可信了
Unfortunately, the lie Olivier told last night was not.
什么谎话
What lie?
有人换了创生革命俱乐部里的安保录像
Someone tampered with the security footage at club Neolution,
但我知道有两个克隆体
but I know there were two clones there
在那晚 不是吗
that night, weren't there?
我寻找那个遗失的克隆体
I've searched for the lost clone,
海伦娜 已经很多年了
Helena, for years.
她是我的意外之喜 保罗
She's my white whale, Paul!
但凭她那野性子
But she's feral.
她不可能骗过你
She couldn't fool you,
假扮成贝丝
impersonate Beth,
和你活在同一屋檐下
under this roof,
同睡一张床
in that bed.
但莎拉·曼宁可以做到
But Sarah Manning could.
噢
Oh!
这是什么情况
What the hell?!
说句简单的谢谢就好啦
A simple "thank you" would suffice.
基拉会好起来的吧
So, Kira's going to be okay?
对 奇迹般地复原
Yes, miraculous recovery.
呃 我的...呃...
Uh, where's my, um...
哦 你的...
Oh, your...
药具在那个抽屉
drug paraphernalia is in a drawer.
床边的器具也在那
So is the paraphernalia that was by your bed.
你把那个也洗了?
Did you wash that, too?
我的孩子在我妈那儿
My children are at my mother's house right now.
我会给他们带来危险
I'm a danger to them.
所以我想 把你这儿做为一个基地
So I was thinking I could use this house
在我找房♥子的时候
as a base while I apartment-hunt.
不行
No!
唐尼
Well, Donnie's staying
会有几个小时 不在家
clear of the house for a few hours, so
所以我只需要去 拿点杂物和衣服
I just need to go by and get some sundries and clothing.
好吧 你可以在这儿住一晚
Fine! You can stay one night.
只要回来的时候别吵醒我
Just don't wake me on your way back in.
菲力克斯
Felix.
我现在众叛亲离
I'm a pariah.
我不能一个人回去
I can't go back there alone.
我需要你给我保驾护航
I need you to be my wingman.
你不会是认真的吧
Are you bloody serious?
求你了
Please?
我要换衣服
I need to change.
给我拿点基佬味十足的衣服
Fetch me something gay.
天啊 莎拉 我总算放心了
Holy shit, Sarah. I'm so relieved.
恩 连医生也惊呆了
Yeah, even the doctors were stumped.
你觉得基拉会因为是我的孩子
Do you think, because Kira's mine,
而与众不同吗
she might be different?
因为她没受伤?
Because she's uninjured?
对 这是个问题
Yeah, it's just a question.
如果他们改变了我们的基因
Well, if they genetically modified us,
你有可能遗传了某种特性给她
I mean, you could've passed something down to her.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道 蜥蜴可以再生断肢
I don't know. Lizards regrow limbs.
科西玛 基拉不是蜥蜴
Cosima, Kira's not a lizard.
对哦 这不是什么魔力
Right, well, it's not magic,
是干细胞造成的 你知道吗
it's just stem cells, you know?
听着 我有个朋友在给那个德国人
Look, I have a guy who's sequencing
和我的DNA测序
the German's DNA alongside mine,
来判断她的病是不是基因引起的
to see if the illness she had was genetic.
如果你想 我可以
If you want, I can give him
把你和基拉的 DNA样本给他作比对
samples of you and Kira, to compare.
我不会给你 我们的基因样本的
Yeah, I'm not giving you our genetic material.
说不定你就把它交给戴尔芬了
You'd probably hand it over to Delphine.
姐们儿 我只是在做先前说好的
Dude, I'm just doing what we agreed,
好吧 我在研究科学 是啊
okay? I'm following the science. Yeah, well,
比起科学我更担心科学家
I worry about scientists more than science.
挂了
Got to go.
我来开
Eh, I got it.
嘿 嘿 这些是彩色画图本和拼图
Hey. Hey. Coloring books and puzzles.
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
S夫人 这是保罗
Uh, Mrs S, this is Paul.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure.
保罗 她一切都知道
Paul. She knows everything.
很明显不是全知道嘛
Well, not everything, clearly.
好了 别怪我
Well, don't hold it against me,
但我有些坏消息
but I have some bad news.
里奇博士知道你的身份了 莎拉
Dr. Leekie knows who you are, Sarah.
放开我 放开我
Let go! Let go!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
我给了你一切
I gave you everything!
一个活着的理由
A reason for living
你却以... 懦弱来回报我 托马斯 不
and, in return... weakness. Tomas. No!
如果你保护了这个冒牌货
If you protect this forgery,
那你比她们也好不到哪去
you're no better than they are.
你比她们好不到哪去
You're no better than they are!
里奇想要见我吗
Leekie wants to meet?
他说他想要跟你做个交易
He says he wants to make a deal.
他知道你已经意识到了 还与其他人有联♥系♥
He knows you're aware, in contact with each other.
怎么知道的 科西玛出♥卖♥♥♥了我吗
How? Did Cosima give me up?
听着 这是个机会
Look, this is an opportunity.
你听起来像极了她
You sound exactly like her.
我也不相信他
I don't trust him, either.
但箭已离弦 你必须得这样做
But the genie's out of the bottle.
他们也是这样
For them, too.
你们相互有利益需求 你可以得到答案
Your interests have aligned. You can get answers.
我也可能会被套袋绑♥架♥
Or I could get black-bagged and abducted.
如果能按你的条件安全地
What if there was a way to meet him safely,
去见他呢
on your terms?
从每个样品中取出大约四千个碱基对
Over 4,000 base pairs from each sample,
进行了测序和分♥析♥
sequenced and analyzed.
棒极了 棒极了
Awesome! Awesome.
好吧 你发现什么了吗
Okay, what did you find?
没有呼吸道疾病的标记
No markers for respiratory disease.
对于细胞色素C来说 这个序列是异常的
This sequence is anomalous for cytochrome C
然后这一块 在每个样品中都很独特
and then this piece is distinct in each sample.
他们不一样的吗
They're different?
这... 这太疯狂了
That's... that's crazy.
说真的 你到底在找什么
What are you looking for, really?
不是呼吸疾病的话
Not respiratory disease.
没什么
Nope.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 斯科特 这是戴尔芬
Hey. Scott, this is Delphine.
你好 你好
Hello. Hey.
我得赶去上课了
I have to run to class,
但我在想我可不可以待会
but I was wondering if I could
过来看看你
come over later.
当然可以啦
Yeah, of course.
好的
Okay.
噢 哇 好吧
Oof! Wow! Okay!
拜
Bye.
如果她醒了 你就告诉她
If she wakes up, just tell her
我会马上回来的
I'm going to be right back.
你会吗
And will you?
会的
Yeah.
你在这里没问题吧
Are you going to be okay here?
你不用担心海伦娜
Don't you worry about Helena.
你的猎枪 差点忘了呢
Your shotgun. Forgot about that.
这个国家伟大处之一...
One of the great things about this country...
打猎不只是给富人玩的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表