剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hi, um, detective.
你不认识我 但是
You don't know me, but, um,
我想和你谈谈贝丝·蔡尔兹
I need to talk to you about Beth Childs.
贝丝·蔡尔兹?关于她的什么事
Beth Childs? What about her?
有人让我打电♥话♥...
I was told to call, um...
该死 天哪
Shit! Christ!
我们走 打错电♥话♥了
Let's go. Wrong number.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
你得给海伦娜一个名字?
You had to give Helena a name?
对 我的名字
Yeah, mine.
我告诉她我的身份了
I told her who I was.
莎拉
Sarah?
她对我感兴趣
She's got a thing for me.
恩
Mm.
嗯 三人不欢
Well, three's a crowd,
所以我要一个人去鲍比酒吧
so I'm going to go get drunk
喝个烂醉了
by myself at Bobby's Bar.
我们不能回市里的房♥子了
We can't go back to the townhouse.
那不安全 他们会找我们的
It's not safe. They'll be looking for us.
我们应该
We should...
和里奇博士合作
Working with Dr. Leekie could be
是千载难逢的机会
the opportunity of a lifetime.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
那你为什么这么犹豫不决
Then why are you being so coy?
你不觉得
Don't you think it's time
我们是时候承认 事实了吗
we admit what this is really about?
我...
I, um...
哦 天哪 戴尔芬
Oh. Oh, God, Delphine.
呃...我是不是犯了大错了 不是
Uh... did I make a huge mistake? No.
我得走了
I have to go.
没事的
It-it's okay.
再见 戴尔芬 只是...
Bye. Delphine, just...
我要回家了
Hey, I'm going home.
你也该回家了 哈哈 怎么能错过这些好戏呢
You should, too. Ha ha. What, and miss all the fun?
亚特
Art!
亚特你得看看这个
Art, you got to see this.
天呐
Holy shit.
找到和无名氏指纹吻合的人了
It's a match on the Jane Doe print.
莎拉·曼宁是谁
Who's Sarah Manning?
为什么她和贝丝长得一模一样?
And why the hell does she look like Beth?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表