剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
You know she can't wait to see you, right?
嗯 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你知道吗 她于我来说是唯一重要的
She's the only thing that really matters, you know?
我知道
I know. Um,
帮我问候她 好吗
give her my love, ok?
- 科林 - 嗨
- Colin. - Hi.
- 很高兴你能来
- So glad you could step away.
- 从太平间
- From the morgue?
相信我 行程安排算不上是问题
Uh, trust me, scheduling isn't really an issue.
嗨
Hi.
这次是我
It's me this time.
我知道
I know.
天哪 我好想你
God, I missed you so much.
我也好想你
I missed you too.
你为什么穿得这么漂亮
Why are you wearing such fancy clothes?
你眼睛总是那么尖 不是吗
You don't miss a thing, do you?
你还好吗 妈妈
Are you ok, mommy?
嗯 我现在就很好
Yeah. I am now.
天啊 你长这么大了
God, you're so big.
我是班上最小的孩子
I'm the smallest kid in my class.
对我来说 你已经长大了
Well, you're big to me.
你怎么从没告诉我艾莉森阿姨的事
How come you never told me about Auntie Alison?
我之前并不认识她
I didn't know her.
她长得和你一样
She looks just like you.
是的
Yeah.
总有一天 我会向你解释的 小猴子
One day, I'll explain it all to you. Yeah, monkey?
有人要伤害我们吗
Is someone trying to hurt us?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask that?
艾莉森说你在确保我们的安全
Alison said you're making sure we're safe.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
不是的
No.
你很安全 基拉 我保证 好吗
You're safe, Kira. I promise. Ok?
你们要进来吗
You coming in?
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
你把这个忘在实验室了 不好意思
You just forgot this in the lab. Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 我 呃 瞅了一眼
But for this closure, I, um, did peek.
你是法国人
You're French.
你真厉害
You have killers grades.
谢谢 呃 天哪
Thank you. Um, um, oh, God.
我很抱歉 我平时不是...不是这样的
I am so sorry. I'm not usually like... like this.
噢 分手了
Oh. Bad breakup?
是啊 我们分处大洋两岸 所以...
Yeah, well, we're an ocean apart, so...
是的 异地恋总是无疾而终
Yeah. Long distance never works.
你也在微生物部的 对吗
Um, you're in microbiology too, right?
是的 免疫学 我研究宿主与寄生虫的关系
Yes. Um, immunology. I study host-parasite relationships.
哦 太帅了 太帅了 我研究演化发育
Oh, cool, cool. Yeah, I'm evo-devo.
演化发育生物学
Evolutionary development.
对 对 我们...我们就是这么称呼它的
Yeah, yeah. That's... that's what we call it here.
- 戴尔芬
- Delphine.
- 科西玛
- Cosima.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Enchantée. - Enchantée.
你很独♥立♥嘛 不是吗
You're so independent, aren't you?
对吗 小猴子
Hmm, monkey?
- 小猴子 - 让你想起谁了吗
- Little monkey? - Remind you of anyone?
是啊 但我以前脾气更暴躁 不是吗
Yeah, but I was much angrier, wasn't I?
即使是件小事
Even small.
不过 当初是你把我介绍给朋克摇滚乐队的哦
You were the one who introduced me to punk rock, though.
是啊 你一副自己的事自己做主的态度
Yeah. You took all of the attitude,
全然不听别人的意见
none of the politics.
我只是很高兴她不用重蹈我的覆辙
I'm just happy she doesn't have to bounce around like I did.
我来伦敦和你住的时候
I was her age when
就跟她这么大 是吗
I came to live with you in London, yeah?
比她稍大一点
A little bit older. Well,
可你把我带这么大了
you got me this far.
我知道
I know that.
但我仍需要你的帮助 啊哈
I still need your help, though. Ah.
我想知道...呃
I need you to tell me, uh...
关于我的身世...
what you really know about me...
你都知道些什么
Where I came from.
- 为什么现在问起这个
- Why now?
- 我不想有什么东西
- I'm trying to square things away.
扰乱基拉的生活 明白吗
For Kira, you know?
你是收养站的孩子之一 而我喜欢收养孩子
You were part of the foster system. I took in kids.
我不知道你的父母是谁
You know, I don't know who your parents were.
嗯 我和...
Yeah, I talked to...
布里克斯顿的亲情服务部谈过了 我只是好奇
Family Services in Brixton already,
是不是还有什么 - 我不知道的事情
but I just wondered if there's - anything else.
- 你还好吗
- Is everything ok?
还好
Yeah.
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
是和维克有关吗
What about Vic?
- 还想着维克 - 才不
- Vic still in the picture? - God no.
我可以保证 维克已经从我生命中消失了
That much I can promise. Vic is done.
老大 最近怎么样
How you doing, boss?
见到你真高兴 鲍齐
Nice to see you, Pouchy.
鲍齐
Pouchy, she jumped
她卧轨自杀了
in front of a train.
我不知道她为什么要这么做
I don't even know why she did it,
好吧 当然 我们经历了重重困难
all right? Sure, we had our ups and downs,
但没捅什么娄子
but everything was fine.
可♥卡♥因♥在她身上
She had the coke on her.
所以我想现在或许 在警♥察♥手里
So I'm thinking maybe the cops have it.
给我一周的时间 鲍齐
Give me one week. Pouchy.
我一定把钱还给你
I'll get you your money.
你上周也是这么说的 我知道
You say that last week! I know.
但我肯定会还的 等一下
I'm good for it, though. Wait a minute!
我真的会还的 鲍齐 你知道的
I'm good for it, Pouchy. You know me.
求你了鲍齐 等一下 鲍齐
Pouchy, please. Wait a minute, Pouchy.
给我一个星期 我一定把钱还给你 冷静
One more week. I'll get you your money, man! Ok!
冷静 冷静
Ok! Ok!
鲍齐 求你了 就一个星期 伙计 等一下
Pouchy, please! One more week, man! Ok, give me a minute!
冷静 冷静
Ok! All right! Ok! All right!
我知道你想要钱
Ok! You want money? Ok!
等一下 我只要...
Ok! Give me a minute! I just need to...
我没事
I'm good.
好了
Ok.
每人一块巧克力
One chocolate bar each.
拿好了
That's it.
好了
Ok.
牵好你妹妹的手
Hold your sister's hand.
好吗 不要和任何人说话 - 知道了 - 知道了 妈妈
Ok? And don't talk to anybody. - Ok. - Ok, mom.
我爱你们 - 我们也爱你 - 我也是 妈妈
I love you. - Love you too. - Ok, mom.
唔 威慑还是监视
Uh, deterrence, or surveillance?
监视器 谢谢
Surveillance, please.
袖珍点儿的
Something small.
像这样的吗 无线
You mean something like, uh, this?
不易被发现的
Wireless, discreet,
他们管这个叫保姆凸轮
they call it the nanny cam.
比如保姆觊觎你的贵重物品
Sometimes the nanny's pinching your valuables;
或者你的丈夫对保姆毛手毛脚 你懂的
sometimes your husband's pinching the nanny, you know?
告诉我怎么用就是了
Just show me how it works, please.
乖乖待学校
Stay in school.
我认真的 老弟
I mean it, buddy.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉 嘿 莎拉
Sarah. Hey, Sarah.
莎拉 你还活着
Sarah, you're alive!
莎拉 是我呀
Sarah, it's me!
看看我
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表