剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
我们藏起来的一些孩子 也就是从卡尔顿的渠道
That some of the kids we were hiding, the ones that
过来的那些 像你一样 在暗处的孩子
came in Carlton's pipeline, like you, children in the black...
你说的"在暗处" 究竟是什么意思?
What do you mean, exactly, "in the black"?
也就是未登记在册的 在体系之外的
You know, undocumented. Outside the system.
传言说 这些孩子
The rumor was these kids
是医学实验的试验品
were the subject of medical experiments.
卡尔顿的渠道
Carlton's pipeline.
具体是什么实验? 我不知道 亲爱的
What kind of experiments? I don't know, love.
那是个多疑的年代 想法都很偏激
It was a paranoid time and a radical fringe.
到处都是流言蜚语
Everything was rumor then.
卡尔顿把我交给了你
Carlton brought me to you.
那他应该知道我的亲生母亲是谁吧?
Wouldn't he know who my birth mother was?
或许知道 但他即便知道 可能也不会告诉我
He may. But, even if he did, he might not tell me.
你的联♥系♥人还知道他的下落吗? 这...有可能
Do your contacts still know him? It... it's possible.
你能跟他联♥系♥上吗?
Can you get in touch with him?
都过去十五年了
It's 15 years ago.
我最后一次听说他时 他在沃姆伍德·斯克拉比斯监狱
Last I heard, he was in Wormwood Scrubs Prison.
我可以试试
I'll try.
我只想知道我是谁 你还是你
I just want to know who I am. You're still you.
记住这一点
Remember that.
你是幸存者
You're a survivor.
基拉?
Kira?
是海伦娜 基拉
It's Helena! Kira!
基拉
Kira!
基拉
Kira!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我带你去见一个人
I'm taking you to meet someone.
孩子 你怎么会是莎拉的女儿呢?
How can you be Sarah's daughter, child?
怎么会呢?
How can that be?
基拉 站住
Kira! Stop!
你真像我妈妈
You're just like my mum.
不 不像
No, I'm not.
她不是真的
She's not real.
她当然是
Of course she is.
基拉
Kira!
海伦娜?
Helena?
怎么了 小天使?
Yes, angel?
你发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
基拉
Kira!
基拉 我该回家了
Kira! I should go home now.
好
Yes.
你知道怎么走吗? 当然知道
Do you know the way? Of course.
晚安 小天使
Goodnight, angel.
基拉 妈咪
Kira! Mummy!
基拉 不
Kira, no!
不要
No!
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表