剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- 我们当时过着寄生虫似的生活
- We were parasites.
- 不 我们当时是相爱的
- No, we were in love.
- 别把我算上
- Not me.
永远别
Ever.
我觉得她是认真的 维克多
I think she means it, Victor.
你到底要不要钱
You want that money?
拿上钱 赶紧滚
Take it and go now.
就现在 维克
Right now, Vic!
好吧
Ok.
我不会就这么放过你的 莎拉
This is not over, Sarah.
是不是除我之外 你生命中的每个男人都是衰货
Is every man in your life a complete wanker except me?
你现在得去趟S夫人家
I need you to go to S's house.
看看基拉是不是安全 好吗
Make sure Kira's ok, yeah?
那你可不能回去找保罗
You're not going back to Paul's.
我绝不会让他威胁到我女儿
I will not let him threaten my daughter.
莎拉 你别回去找保罗
Sarah, you're not going back to Paul's!
莎拉
Sarah!
不 没事 别担心
No, it's fine. Don't worry.
如果有情况 我会告诉你的
If anything else comes up, I'll let you know.
- 菲力克斯打给你了 - 是的
- Felix called you? - Yeah.
他刚给我听了录音 我都知道了
He just played me the recording. I heard everything.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
我正要进去赏保罗几枪
I'm about to go in and shoot Paul in the balls.
等下 莎拉
Wait, Sarah.
这是我们得到答案的好机会
This is our chance to get answers.
他跟踪我找到了基拉 科西玛
He followed me to Kira, Cos.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但他也在替你掩护 是吧
but he also covered for you. Right?
那个叫奥利弗的家伙
That Olivier guy,
他问是不是出事了
he asked if anything was wrong,
保罗回答说没有 为什么呢
and Paul said no. Why?
因为我觉得他可能喜欢上冒牌贝丝了
'Cause I think he may be falling for fake Beth.
是的 太棒了 那... - 你可以利用这点
Yes! That's awesome! That... - You can use that.
- 你以为
- What do you think
当初是什么让我卷进这档子破事的 啊
Got me into this mess in the first place, huh?
好吧 我知道 淡定
Ok, I know. Just chill.
我觉得奥利弗控制着保罗
I think that Oliver guy, he runs Paul.
听起来 - 像是某种双盲行动
It sounds like - some kind of double blind.
- 你在说什么呢
- What are you going on about?
他们也瞒着保罗
They are keeping Paul in the dark too.
是吧 这样他才不至于歪曲结果
Right? So that he can't skew the results either.
你的意思是他可能都不知道他正在监视一个克隆人
You mean he may not even know he's watching a clone?
对 就这意思
Yes, right.
但是奥利弗肯定知道
But Olivier definitely knows.
他才是我们需要过的那关
Ok? He's the one that we need to get to.
你介意我先解决保罗吗
You mind if I get through Paul first?
莎拉
Sarah?
我睡沙发好了
I'll sleep on the couch.
唐尼 唐尼 唐尼
Donnie. Donnie, Donnie...
你是对的
You're right.
每个人都应该有自己的隐私
Everyone deserves their privacy.
来吧
Come.
- 我以为你把手♥枪♥上交了
- I thought you handed in your sidearm.
- 什么
- Huh?
外套的左侧口袋 露出来了
Left jacket pocket, hanging low.
好吧 显然有人跟踪我
Well, apparently I've got a stalker.
坐下
Sit.
把枪放桌上
Put it on the table.
我知道
I knew.
虽然说不清是哪儿不对 但是我知道
I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew.
就是你本该去听证会的那天
It was that day you were supposed to do the hearing,
- 我们几个月以来第一次做♥爱♥
- first time we had sex in months.
- 怎么了 我很想你
- What? I missed you.
你穿着那件不搭调的T恤
You were wearing that clash t-shirt.
我就在想 什么情况
I was like, what?
然后 你直接在厨房♥餐柜上上了我
And then, wham, you screw me right on the kitchen counter.
你在抱怨吗 保罗 你想说什么
Are you complaining, Paul? What are you saying?
你辞职不干了
You quit the force
这在以前 你连想都不会想
after refusing ever even to think it.
你知道我经历了什么吗
You know what I've been through.
然后你脖子上的疤痕无故消失 为什么
And then the scar on your neck just disappears because of what?
涂了些乳霜
Some cream?
现在
And now...
这个小女孩
This little girl.
贝丝发现自己不能生育的时候
I was there when Beth found out
我就在她身边
she couldn't have kids.
所以这个女孩儿是谁
So who was this girl?
- 她是我同父异母的妹妹
- She's my half-sister.
- 我看到你们在一起
- I watched you together.
她是你的女儿 不是吗
She's your daughter, isn't she?
- 你疯了
- You're losing it.
- 是吗
- Am I?
我今天看了一些旧录像
Well, I was looking at some old video today.
你在为半程马拉松比赛训练
You were training for that half marathon.
你参加的上一场比赛是哪场
What was the last race you were in?
在哪个城市
What city was it in?
贝丝在哪儿
Where is Beth?
问最后一次
One last time.
不管你是谁...
Whoever you are...
贝丝在哪儿
where is Beth?
她自杀了
She killed herself.
她卧轨自杀了
She jumped in front of a train.
你是英国人
You're English.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是她的双胞胎姐妹
I'm her twin.
双胞胎
Twin?
你在考我吗
Is this a test?
考什么
A test of what?
贝丝没有姐妹
Beth didn't have a sister.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉什么
Sarah what?
莎拉就够了
Sarah's good enough.
当贝丝去世时 我盗用了她的身份
When Beth died, I took her identity.
贝丝没有死
Beth isn't dead.
我当初只是想洗劫她的银行账户
Look, I was just gonna clean out her bank accounts.
没打算要和你纠缠的
I didn't mean to get all tangled up with you.
如果她真的死了 我怎么知道不是你杀死她的
If she really is dead, how do I know you didn't kill her?
- 因为是你杀了她 - 什么
- 'Cause you killed her. - What?
你在监视她 不是吗
You're her monitor, aren't you?
什么意思
And what's that?
你负责监察她
You observe her.
你让别人进入她家
You let people into her home.
就像昨晚
Like last night.
医生进来 在她睡着时对她进行医检
Doctors came and medically examined her in her sleep.
她都知道
And she knew.
你是个卧底 她之所以自杀
You're a plant, and she killed herself
是因为她所深爱的男人
because the man that she loved
把她的整个生活变成了一个巨大的谎言
turned her whole life into a lie.
她知道你不爱她
She knew you didn't love her, and she
但她无法理解 你为什么不离开
couldn't understand why you wouldn't leave.
现在她都明白了
And now she figured it out.
这不是真的
This isn't true.
你是在考我
This is a test.
是吗
Isn't it?
是吗
Isn't it?
她相信你
She trusted you.
你怎么能这样对她
How could you do that to her?
你以为我有选择吗
You think I had a choice?
告诉我为什么
Just tell me why.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表