剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
and... You're about the only person I trust
能查出事情真♥相♥的人了
to figure the whole thing out.
莎拉 我的拍档自杀了 完全出乎我意料
Sarah, my partner killed herself. I didn't see it coming.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮贝丝
Help Beth.
我知道你在意的
I know you care.
我们看起来 一模一样是有原因的 亚特
There's a reason we look exactly the same, Art.
嗯
Okay.
指纹匹配
Why the prints match,
DNA混乱 也是有原因的
and the DNA's all screwed up.
但你得答应我 保护我和我女儿
But you have to promise to protect me and my daughter.
我会的 如果那是你需要的
I will. If that's what you need,
我答应你
I promise.
警官 这次面谈到此结束 这是怎么回事
Detective, this interview is over. What is this?
抱歉 亚特
Sorry, Art.
曼宁小姐 我是你的律师 丹尼尔·罗森
Miss Manning, I'm your lawyer, Daniel Rosen.
请马上释放她
Unshackle her, please.
曼宁小姐将随我离开这里
Miss Manning will be leaving with me.
谢谢先生们 曼宁小姐
Thank you, gentlemen. Miss Manning.
这是一份雇用合约 二元研究所的
This is an employment contract for the Dyad Institute.
有很可观的报酬
Very generous compensation.
我们想要与你共事 科西玛
We want to work with you, Cosima.
你在逗我玩吧
You've got to be kidding me.
这是你的完整的基因组序列
This is your complete sequenced genome.
三十二亿碱基对
3.2 billion base pairs.
我的出价 是你可以
My offer is the freedom
自♥由♥地去研究你自己 和你的姐♥妹♥们♥
to study yourself and your sisters.
毫无束缚地研究
Unfettered research.
对于有机体的稳定性
We share the same concerns,
我们有共同的关注点和共同的问题
the same questions about organism stability,
但没有人... 没有人... 能比你
but nobody... nobody... Is more invested
更倾注于研究自己的生物特性了
in your own biology than you!
这是你的了
It's yours.
好好想一下吧
Just think about it.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
我们也让你哥哥立即释放了
We had your brother released as well.
"我们"是谁 你为里奇博士工作?
Who's "we"? You work for Dr. Leekie?
间接地
Indirectly.
好极了 早该料到是这样
Great, should've known.
能单独跟她说几句吗?
Can we have a minute?
你没带着海伦娜出现
You left me hanging with Leekie
留我独自面对里奇
when you didn't show up with Helena.
你现在在为里奇做事吗?
Do you work for Leekie now?
他们还在拿阿富汗的事要挟我 明白吗?
They still have Afghanistan on me, understand?
那是什么?
What is that?
你改变了所有人的游戏 莎拉
You changed the game for everyone, Sarah.
现在 我只能在这儿帮你
Now, I can only help you from here.
听听他们有什么要说的
Listen to what they have to say.
我有选择余地吗?
Do I have a choice?
好的 莎拉·曼宁
Right. Sarah Manning.
那么 我叫瑞秋·邓肯
So, my name is Rachel Duncan
而且我们即将达成协议
and we are going to come to terms.
这个协议详细说明了
The agreement defines mutual disclosure
如何相互揭露和正式接触 我称之为"正面"
and formalizes contact with what I call "Top Side".
"正面"?
"Top Side"?
那么 这就是你们二十多个
So is this the part where 20 more
机器人婊♥子♥努力想做到的?
of you robot bitches walk in for effect?
你不再是一个孤儿了 莎拉
You're not an orphan anymore, Sarah.
我们发现了你
We found you
我的任务是让你转变 自我觉醒
and my role is to transition you to self-awareness.
操纵克隆人 聪明
A clone fixer. Brilliant.
要知道 或许我刚开始接受我的克隆人身份
You know, maybe it's time I just embraced
操纵克隆人
a clone fixer.
可以上电视节目
my clonage, went on "Oprah".
我们将成为明星 你和我
We could be famous, you and me.
我们不是敌人 海伦娜那种的才是...
We're not the enemy. Helena and her ilk are...
我们也会帮忙解决这问题的
and we are going to help with that.
你想帮忙? 那何不告诉我 为什么?
You want to help? Why don't you tell me why?
我这是在干什么 坐在这里 看着你?
What am I doing, sat here, looking at you?
我们要干什么?
What are we for?
如何揭露 这里有说明
Disclosure is defined herein.
我们想得到你的信任
We want your trust.
你想要知道你是谁
You want precious answers
这一核心问题的珍贵答案
that cut to the core of who you are.
但最重要的是
But, above all,
我知道你想为基拉 做出正确的选择
I know you want to make the right choice for Kira.
你可真是幸运
You're very lucky.
能享受到母爱的美妙之处
Motherhood is wonderful.
海伦娜背后的力量 将永不停止 莎拉
The forces behind Helena will never stop, Sarah.
其中对你而言 最重要的事情
The most important thing in this for you
就是保护 你和你的女儿
is protection for you and your daughter.
不用了 谢谢
Yeah, no, thanks.
我会靠自己生存的
I'll get by on my own.
艰难地活着?
Scrambling to stay alive?
你可以继续 按你的意愿 和基拉一起生活
You'll remain free to live as you wish with Kira,
前提条件是 不被监视 但能被找见
provided for: unmonitored, but available.
就称它"主♥权♥联盟"吧
Call it "sovereignty association."
正如我所说
Yeah, like I said,
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
给你二十四小时 考虑一下
Take 24 hours to think about it.
截止到明日午夜
Midnight tomorrow.
他们向我们提出休战 保证我们的安全
They're offering us security, a truce.
瑞秋看起来不像是要休战
Rachel didn't feel like a truce.
她像是拿枪顶着人的脑袋
She felt like a gun to the head.
好了 给个小提醒?
Okay, little reminder?
当你我被捕时 海伦娜逃脱了
While you and I were being arrested, Helena escaped.
谢谢你 菲
Yeah, thank you, Fe.
你还想再提醒我
Would you also like to remind me
我的生母突然出现
my birth mum popped round
而且海伦娜是我的双胞胎姐妹吗
and Helena's my twin sister?
啊 老天
Ah, Jesus Murphy.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
呃 莎拉 我... 关于戴尔芬
Uh, Sarah, I... so should've
我当时真该听你的 我...
listened to you about Delphine. I...
没事
You're all right.
在二元研究所供职
A career at the Dyad Institute.
是的 研究我们
Yeah, studying us.
你打算怎么做 科西玛?
What are you going to do, Cosima?
这个嘛
Well,
我们需要了解自己的生物特性
we have to know our own biology.
这是关键所在 对不对?
That's what this is all about, right?
也许我在他们内部 能更好地帮助大家
Maybe I can help us best from the inside.
我想知道你准备干什么
I want to know what going to do.
嗯 我不能相信那个贱♥人♥瑞秋 是不是?
Well, I can't trust this Rachel bitch, can I?
除非基拉是第一个由克隆人生的孩子
Not if Kira's the first child of a clone,
这在科学上未被保密
scientifically unclassified.
她可能才是瑞秋真正的目标
She could be what Rachel's actually after.
谁是瑞秋? 有人能告诉我吗?
Who is Rachel? Can someone tell me?
她可没出现在我家门口
So she doesn't just show up at my door
我没法知道她是谁啊
and I have no idea who she is.
阿米莉亚说 那时 她听她的医生讨论到
Amelia said she heard her doctors, back in the day,
用创生学创造一个孩子
discussing a child raised by neolution.
她是克隆赞成者吗? 老天 你们三个已经够诡异的了
She's a proclone? God, you three are weird enough.
呃 如果没有人监视我的生活
Well, if there won't be any more spies in my life,
如果我的孩子是安全的
if my kids are safe,
对不起 但我不得不告诉你们
I'm sorry, but I have to tell you
我准备接受这个提议
I'm inclined to take the offer.
好的 没事 那完全是你的选择
Yeah, that's okay. That's totally your choice.
嗯 我们不会评判你
Yeah, no judgment.
噢 该死 戴尔芬刚下飞机
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表