剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 恩
Ready? Yes.
我怀了你们两个 我想见她
I carried you both. I need to see her.
我不认为十月怀胎这个理由
I don't think that nine months of gestation
能让她拿我们的安危冒险
entitles her to risk us all.
听着 海伦娜是我的双胞胎姐妹
Hey, look, Helena's my twin sister.
她有权知道 就因为你们孕于同一个子♥宫♥?
She has a right to know. Because you shared a womb?
海伦娜 极 度 危 险
Helena. Is. Dangerous.
她的整个世界都一团糟
She's had her whole world turned inside out,
和我一样
just like I have.
根据海伦娜对这事的反应
How Helena takes this
我们再决定如何对待她
determines what we do with her.
我要私下见你
I need to see you privately,
在远离这的地方
away from here.
为什么 我有东西给你 那时的东西
What for? I have something for you. From back then,
关于我代♥孕♥试管婴儿的事
about my in vitro treatments.
好吧 我知道个地方 我们可以在那见
Okay, I've got a place we can meet.
海伦娜 这是阿米莉亚
Helena, this is Amelia,
你的生母
your birth mum.
听着 喂 你好好听她说话
Eh, look. Hey! You listen to what she has to say,
不然我就再把你关进后车箱
or I'll put you right back in the trunk
然后直接交给里奇
and I'll take you straight to Leekie.
你怎么会是我生母
How can you be my birth mother?
海伦娜 我是你们俩的生母
Helena, I am birth mother to you both.
谁来了
Who's here?
啊...小猴子 你不该起床的
Ah... monkey, you're not supposed to be up!
怎么了 亲爱的
What's the matter, love?
我觉得又有坏事 要发生了
I think something bad is going to happen again.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's what this is,
我们之间的感应 我们是被医生植入的 我们都是
our connection. We were implanted by doctors, all of us.
你们在我体内分♥裂♥ 变成了两个女婴
You split inside me, into two baby girls
我把你们藏起来 因为我觉得你们有危险
and I hid you because I felt you were in danger.
姐妹
Sestra.
你是我的双胞胎姐妹
You're my twin sister.
我可不想做你姐妹 笨蛋
I don't want to be your sister, meathead.
我只想让你知道 你不是本体
Look, I just want you to know you're not the original.
明白不? 你是科学的产物
Got it? You were born of science,
不是生于某个高洁的子♥宫♥ 或任何托马斯说过的那样
not of some immaculate womb, or whatever bullshit Tomas fed you.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police!
- 糟了 莎拉 - 我们有拘捕令
- Shit. Sarah! - We have a warrant!
最后一次警告 坐下 你只是来做客
This is your last warning! Sit down. You're just visiting.
莎拉·曼宁! - 举起手走出来! - 马上出来!
Sarah Manning! - Come out with your hands up! - Come out now!
把手放到头上
Put your hands on your head!
- 转过身去 - 举起手来 立刻!
- Turn around! - Hands up, now!
莎拉·曼宁 你被捕了
Sarah Manning, you're under arrest.
走吧
Let's go.
黑色孤儿
第一季第十集[季终]
莎拉
Sarah.
我还能看到贝丝的影子
I still see Beth.
我没有杀她 亚特
I didn't kill her, Art.
不 你眼看着她自杀
No. You watched her commit suicide
然后你直奔她钱包而去
and then you went straight for her wallet.
贝克威思完成了 那个无名氏的面部复原
Beckwith finished Jane Doe's facial reconstruction.
这是谁
Who's this one?
从你假扮贝丝那一刻起
You've been obstructing this investigation
就一直在阻碍调查
from the minute you took over Beth's life.
你是头号♥嫌疑犯 莎拉
You're the prime suspect, Sarah.
我没有杀她 亚特 你知道是谁干的?
I didn't kill her, Art! You know who did?
你养兄菲力克斯因教唆同谋 被拘禁了
We've got your foster brother Felix in custody for abetting
而你女儿 将孤独无依
and your daughter? She's going to be one lonely little girl,
除非你开始招供
unless you start talking!
你不会相信的
You wouldn't believe it.
是吗
Yeah?
试试看
Try me.
很好 再一次跨步 开始
Good, slide it out again, go.
来吧 加油 感受它 继续
Go, come on, feel it work. Go.
向上推 就这样
Mnh! Push it up. You got it.
向上拍手 你知道吗
Clap it high. You know what?
现在跨两步 这是两步
Slide it out for 2. Here's 2.
再向右跨步 开始
Slide it to the right again. Go...
你是? 艾莉森
Yeah? Alison!
我是奥尔德斯·里奇博士
Dr. Aldous Leekie.
屋子好温馨 我警告你 我有武器的
It's a lovely home. I'm warning you... I'm armed.
你想要干嘛
What do you want?
来赔罪
To make amends.
那么 你想跟我签个合同
So, you want me to sign a contract.
不 更像一个协议
No, more like a treaty...
双方都遵守其条款
Rules both sides will abide by.
但你所做的一切都是违法的
Even though everything you've done is illegal.
你把我当傻子了吧
You must think I'm so stupid.
愚蠢的乡下人艾莉森
Stupid, suburban Alison.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
你是个务实且果断的人
You're a pragmatic and decisive individual
既然你已有所了解
and, now that you're self-aware,
我们可以开始回答一些你的问题了
we can start to answer some of your questions.
我不再想要什么答案了
I don't want answers anymore.
我想要回我的生活
I want my life back.
我想要回我的家庭 要回我的隐私
I want my family back, I want my privacy back,
我希望你滚出我的生活
I want you out of my life!
我希望事情恢复正常
And I want things to be normal again.
我很高兴你这样说
I'm so glad you said so.
这文件确保你家人的自♥由♥
This enshrines your family's freedom,
保护你远离 像海伦娜这样的人
guarantees protection from the likes of Helena,
并保证你不再受到监视
and ensures you'll be unmonitored.
无监视吗 是的
Unmonitored? Yes.
但作为回报 你得同意 每年进行两次医学测试
But in return, you agree to twice-yearly medical testing,
私密的 无侵害性的
private and noninvasive.
我不想吓到你 但 你们的健康有隐患...
I don't want to scare you, but, there are health concerns...
卡特娅患有呼吸系统疾病
Katja's respiratory disorder,
海伦娜有精神疾患
Helena's mental illness.
定期检测 对所有人都有好处
Regular testing is in everyone's best interest.
所以 好好读完它吧
So, read it over,
跟莎拉和科西玛商量下
discuss it with Sarah and Cosima.
另外 为表示我的诚意
And, as a gesture of good faith,
你的监视人已经被移除了
your monitor has been lifted.
真的吗 嗯嗯
She has? Mm-hmm.
不用送了
Don't get up.
你故意误认了 一位警官的尸体
You purposely misidentified the body of a police officer.
这只是个很糟糕的误认事件而已
It was a terrible case of mistaken identity.
这是虚假陈述导致的欺诈罪
You know it's fraud by false representation.
再加上你有前科 可以判二至五年刑了
That's 2 to 5, with your priors.
我当时以为它是我妹妹
I thought it was my sister.
你知道吗 安吉拉·迪安杰利斯 我其实对你挺着迷的
You know, Angela Deangelis, I'm actually quite a fan.
嗯 但你真的需要来点嘿♥咻♥了
Hmm. But you really need to get laid.
嗯 我也有此同感
Yeah, tell me about it.
但我遇到的都是同性恋
But all I seem to meet are gay men.
好了 请公设辩护律师 是吧
So, public defender, then, is it?
我们会给你找个最烂的
We'll get you a real shitty one.
谢谢了
Thank you.
科西玛
Cosima!
拜托 不要惊慌
Please, don't be alarmed.
我已出离惊慌了 我很生气
I'm beyond alarmed. I'm pissed.
让我载你去你的旅馆吧
Let me give you a lift to your hotel.
我有个提议给你 你会感兴趣的
I have an offer you may find interesting.
这是你的手♥机♥
It's your phone.
好吧 事实上 这是贝丝的手♥机♥
Well, it's Beth's phone, actually.
帮我理清一下思路吧 关于这个
So help me wrap my head around this.
亚特 如果你听到这段录音
Art, if you're hearing this,
意味着你找到尸体了 那不是贝丝
you found the body. It's not Beth.
而是我 我叫莎拉·曼宁
It's me. My name is Sarah Manning
还有... 你可能是我唯一信任的
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表