剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Come on, I'll squeeze you to sleep.
我很快上来 好吗?
I'll be right up, okay?
记得刷牙!
Do your teeth!
嗨? 嗨 贝丝
Hello? Hi, Beth.
有事吗? 没什么
What's up? Not much.
我要你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
好啊
Okay.
他们知道你不是贝丝了
They know you're not Beth.
快跑
Run.
好了 我明白了 真的
Okay, I get it, I do.
你的后援保罗证明了 他是真的支持你
Back-ups Paul just proved he's down with you for real,
但他也说了让你快跑
but he also said run.
我不能就这么把他丢在那儿 菲
I can't just leave him in there, Fe.
一开始 就是我的错 不然他也不会被抓住
It's probably my fault he's in there, in the first place.
那你怎么知道他还在这里呢?
Well, how do you even know he's still here?
我不知道 但要试一试
I don't, but I've got to try.
但 你打算干什么呢?
So, then, what are you going to do?
你打算按照科西玛的馊主意
Are you going to take Cosima's bad advice,
去找奥利弗自投罗网?
fess up to Olivier?
我还有一个更糟的主意
I've got an even worse idea.
你今天过得怎样 保罗?
How was your day, Paul?
嗯 我今天过得也很好
Yes, I also had a pleasant day.
我去工作和购物了
I went working and shopping.
抱歉 是工作上的事
Pardon me. It's work.
已经快到午夜了
It's almost midnight.
你有名字要给我吗? 有
Do you have names for me? I do.
奥利弗
Olivier.
那不是小羊的 名字
That's not the name of a sheep.
小羊?
A sheep?
听着 海伦娜
Look, Helena,
他比小羊重要得多 知道吗?
he's more important than a sheep, okay?
他是牧羊人
He's a Shepherd.
我要你来见我
I need you to come meet me.
我看见保罗从地下室里出来
I saw Paul come up from the basement.
奥利弗的办公室
I know that Olivier's office
一定在那里
has got to be down there.
好 如果我在十五分钟之内没回来
Okay, if I'm not back in 15 minutes,
你就给亚特打电♥话♥ 把一切都告诉他
call Art, tell him everything,
而且要确保基拉的安全 知道吗
and make sure Kira's safe, yeah?
明白 我...
Yeah, I...
莎拉
Sarah!
干嘛
What?
呃
Um,
千万别死
just don't die,
因为你的第一场葬礼 已经够折磨人的了
because your first funeral was just agonizing enough.
你来这下面 干什么
What are you doing down here?
我在找奥利弗
I'm looking for Olivier.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道这后果有多严重的
You know how bad this can get.
我不为任何人卖♥♥命
I'm not working for anyone.
那为什么要保护她 我告诉过你她是杀人凶手
Then why protect her? I told you she was a killer.
她有那么好吗
Was she that good?
有位贝丝 要见你
I have Beth to see you.
你肯定就是奥利弗
You must be Olivier.
哎呀 这真是出乎我意料
Well, this is unexpected.
她随身带着这个
She was carrying this.
我不是叫你逃走的嘛
I told you to run.
对 但是我不做临阵脱逃的事
Yeah, I don't do run.
让我们单独谈谈
Leave us, please.
尽快给我回电
Call me as soon as you can.
这么多年了 我从没亲眼见过
All these years, I've never seen
你们中任何一个
one of you in the flesh.
真人看起来更漂亮
You're even more beautiful in person.
他认为你是杀手
He thinks you're the killer.
我?
Me?
你大错特错了
You've got it all wrong.
我们有医学证据 证明你不是贝丝
We have medical evidence that proves you're not Beth.
如果我们基因相同 你又怎么发现的这点?
How can you tell that, if we're genetically identical?
我不是科学家
I'm not a scientist.
但你还是抓错人了
Well, you've still got the wrong girl.
追杀我们的人是金发的
The one who's killing us is blonde,
她是乌克兰人
she's Ukrainian,
一个疯狂的教♥徒♥
she's a religious nut.
你开创了手足相残的 新纪♥元♥
You've created a whole new brand of fratricide.
你没在听我说 我不是杀手
You're not listening. It's not me.
太精致了
Exquisite.
你们想要什么
What do you people want?
未来
The future.
自主进化?
Self-directed evolution?
你想长尾巴 那是你的事
You want to grow a tail, that's your business.
你知道我的小优化呀
Oh, you know about my modest enhancement?
你有尾巴?
You've got a tail?
事实是我可以有尾巴
The fact that I can have a tail,
在我们脱落尾巴的千百年后
millions of years after we shed it,
用来提醒自己取得的成就
reminds me of what we can achieve.
想看看吗
Would you like to see it?
天啊 不要
God, no.
融合了阿根廷人的血统
Argentinean biohack.
有血液 有神经末梢 触摸能感受到体温
Blood flow, nerve endings, warm to the touch.
但是相较于你而言 这只是小把戏
But it's merely performance art, compared to you.
你们是我们最伟大的成果
You are our greatest achievement.
也许晚点
Perhaps later.
我是奥利弗
This is Olivier.
什么事这么紧急
What's so urgent?
我抓到她了奥尔德斯
I have her, Aldous.
那个杀手
The killer.
准备好转移她 我明早到
Get her ready to travel. I'll be there in the morning.
小心对付她
And be careful with her.
她让人无法抗拒 不是吗
She's irresistible, isn't she?
现在我明白你为什么这么做了
Now I know why you did this.
如果我是你 我也会爱上她的
If I was in your position, I'd fall in love with her, too.
你好啊 朋友
Hello, friend.
天哪 正是时候
Oh, God! About time.
想让我救你吗
Do you want to be saved?
当然 海伦娜 解开我
Yes, Helena! Untie me.
先告诉我一个名字
Give me a name, first.
我告诉你了 奥利弗
I gave you Olivier.
我还想要一只小羊羔的名字
I want the name of a sheep, too.
好 我再告诉你一个
Okay, I'll give you another name.
说吧
Tell me.
我给了你一条出路 你却耍了我
I offered you a way out, and you made a fool of me.
你犯了致命的错误 保罗
You made a fatal error, Paul...
你信错人了
You trusted the wrong person.
你是谁
Who are you?
我想看看你的尾巴
I want to see your tail.
现在 给我看尾巴
Now, show me the tail.
慢点
Slowly.
很好
That's good.
啊
Ahh.
真是难以置信
How is this possible?
你和野兽睡一起吗
Did you lie with a beast?
求你了 你是个奇迹
Please. You're a miracle.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
托马斯有句话
I have a message for your master.
让我告诉你主人
From Tomas.
看来有些事我应该早点告诉你的
I guess there's a few things I should've told you.
你看来?
You think?
快点 莎拉
Come on, Sarah.
等我一下
Yeah, one sec.
我是亚瑟·贝尔警官
Detective Art Bell.
你好 警官
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表