剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
呼 离婚 可怜的宝贝
Whew, divorce. You poor thing.
孩子们去哪了 他们在我妈家里
Where are the kids? They're at my mother's.
他们知道吗 你告诉他们了吗
Do they know? Did you tell them?
你真是充满疑问啊
You're just full of questions, aren't you?
当然 我担心你
Well, of course I am. I care about you.
我知道你不幸福 但... 你怎么知道的
I knew you were unhappy, but... How did you know?
通过问问题
By asking questions.
你总是在问问题
Always asking, asking.
你知道的事情都是从我这刺探出来的
Everything you know, you pried right out of me.
这样吧
Here's a thought...
要不你今晚让我去教花样滑冰吧
Why don't you let me coach figure skating tonight?
孩子们在你妈那里
The kids are with your mom.
花一个晚上 放松一下
Have a night in, relax.
不 你放松吧
No, you relax.
花样滑冰 是我的日程
Figure skating is on my schedule
不管我女儿
and whether my daughter
去不去 我都会在那的
is in attendance or not, I'll be there.
艾莉 我觉得你需要些"自我"时间
Ally, I think you need some "me" time.
而我觉得你得把我家钥匙还给我了
And I think you need to give me my house keys back.
什么 我做了什么吗
What?! What have I done?
钥匙 请给我
Keys, please.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain,
所以我不会向你要回我的钥匙
so I won't ask for my keys back,
但我要你知道我不会
but I want you to know I won't
离你而去 艾莉
abandon you, Ally.
你知道...
You know...
恐怕 修复你哥哥的 呃
I'm afraid restoring your brother's, uh,
附属器官 是不可能的
appendage was out of the question.
那条尾巴被严重破坏了
The tail was too badly damaged.
这对你肯定很新鲜吧
Must've been a new one for you.
是 实际上 还很迷人
Yes, but fascinating, actually.
那么高水平的外科强化...
That level of surgical enhancement...
他一定付出了很多
He's very committed.
他要在这待多久?
How long do you expect to keep him here?
考虑到他的失血情况和
Between the blood loss and the risk
那个...部位的感染风险
of infection in that... area,
几天到一个星期吧 谢谢你 医生
a few days to a week. Thanks, doc.
我会在这等他康复的
I'll wait 'til he comes to.
你和科西玛发展到什么程度了
Where are you with Cosima?
更亲近了
Closer.
她... 她挑逗我 奥尔德斯
She... She made a pass at me, Aldous.
真的吗
Really?
戴尔芬
Delphine,
科西玛现在处在危险中
Cosima's safety is at stake.
其他实验对象也是
Other subjects, too.
我得知道
I need to know
跟她有联♥系♥的有哪些人
which ones she's in contact with.
但这需要她主动透露啊
But she has to initiate disclosure.
我没有说透露
I'm not saying disclose.
这是个直接威胁 所以我需要你
This is a direct threat, so I need you
去挖得更深更快
to dig deeper and faster.
"亲爱的妈咪 我想念你
"Dear Mummy I miss you.
S夫人说你 在阳光中...
Mrs. S. Says you are in the sunshine...
回家吧
Please come home.
爱你的 基拉"
Love, Kira".
喂 你能别这样么
Oi! Can you not, please?
如果你不能安分地坐着
I'm not going to hole up with you,
我可没法跟你一起住这
if you can't sit still.
有气味吗 有啊 闻起来就像脚一样
Does it smell? Yeah! It smells like a foot.
还是臭脚 因为是你的
Only worse, because it's yours.
艾莉森不接电♥话♥
Alison's not picking up.
谁打来的
Who's calling?
又是亚特
Art. Again.
抱歉 贝丝已经不在这个世上了
Sorry, Beth doesn't live here anymore.
不 她在我这呢
No, she lives with me.
她的男♥奴♥保镖也是 停脚!
So does her boytoy bodyguard. Stop!
拜托你住脚!
Would you please stop!
喂喂 S夫人 喂喂
Oi-oi, Mrs S. Oi-oi.
你还活着哈
And you're alive.
是啊 为什么这样问
Yeah. Why?
今早有两个凶杀案警探敲我家的门
Two homicide detectives on my doorstep this morning,
他们坚信在一个采石场
quite convinced they'd found your body
找到了你的尸体
in a gravel quarry.
谁要含羞草么 坐下 闭上你的大嘴!
Who wants mimosas? Sit down and shut your gob!
我差点就去认领那尸体
I was tempted to claim the remains
然后把他们带到这来
and feed them to you both on toast.
你介意告诉我详情么
Would you care to enlighten me?
我并不想对你撒谎 所以
I don't want to lie to you, so,
还不能告诉你
not yet.
他们说了什么 非常少
What'd they say? Very little.
我猜他们知道的很少
I'd venture little is all they have.
谢了
Thanks.
无论发生了什么 一旦可能
Whatever is going on, if it takes
牵涉到基拉 你必须销毁一切
one step towards Kira, you need to yell fire.
我们在这里建立的 这个家
The home we've built for ourselves in this country,
如果必要 就付之一炬
we burn it all down, if we have to.
我保证
That's a promise.
嘿 嘿 面部重建结果也快出来了
Hey. Hey, facial reconstruction's coming along.
好吧 你坐稳了
Yeah, well, hang on to your hat.
听起来很有希望哦
Sounds promising.
莎拉·曼宁
Sarah Manning offed herself,
在贺胥黎火车站 卧轨自杀了
jumped in front of a train at Huxley Station.
什么 注意下死亡时间
What?! Check out the time of death.
在无名尸被杀的两天前
Two days before Jane Doe was shot.
那无名尸就不可能是莎拉·曼宁了
Jane Doe can't be Sarah Manning.
莎拉·曼宁早已死了
Sarah Manning was already dead.
然而指纹相吻合
Except, the prints match.
双胞胎 对吧 双胞胎的指纹
Twins, right? Twins. Twins' prints are
足够接近到吻合水平
close enough to flag a match.
我是说 环境因素的影响
I mean, environmental factors like
例如磨损通常可以区分出来
wear and tear can usually differentiate.
但那个养母说她没有亲人
Okay, but the foster mother said no relations.
就她所知而已
That she knew of.
莎拉是个孤儿
Sarah was an orphan.
假如贝丝是三胞胎之一 一出生就被分开了
Say Beth's a triplet, separated at birth.
听我继续说 几天内
Come on, humor me. Over a couple of days,
在同一个城市 一个自杀 一个被害
same city, one suicides, the other gets whacked?
这说明她们之间有联♥系♥
I mean, it suggests they're in touch,
他们不再独♥立♥ 对吗?
that they're not separate anymore, right?
而现在只剩一个需要清除了
And there's only one left to clear it up.
贝丝! 嘿 收到你的消息了
Beth! Hey. Got your messages.
来的不是时候?
Bad time?
那么 怎么回事? 你已经开始想我了?
So what's this all about? You miss me already?
你在无名尸案子的工作上
Some questions came up about your work
有一些问题
on the Jane Doe case.
比如说?
Such as?
你告诉我们
Well, you told us there was
受害人的指纹没有匹配者
no print match on the victim.
是没有啊
Yeah, there wasn't.
但是在案件档案里对此事
Well, there's no confirmation of that
根本没有确认记录
in the case file.
里面应该有的
There should be.
我们又查了一次 发现了匹配者
Well, we ran them again and we got a match.
终于 我们有了点进展
So, we're finally getting somewhere.
听起来是
Yeah, it sounds like it.
只需要知道...
Just need to know...
这是个玩笑么?
Is this a joke?
莎拉·曼宁这个名字
Does the name
对你来说有什么意义吗?
Sarah Manning mean anything to you?
这他妈到底是谁?
Who the hell is this?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表