剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
But now you know where she is, just give her to Leekie.
在这一点上 我和他不谋而合
I'd have to agree with him, at this point.
然后怎么办? 我们和里奇成为合作伙伴
And then what? Then we're partners with Leekie
然后他会弄清关于基拉的事情
and then he's going to find out about Kira.
啧 莎拉...
Tsk. Sarah...
我不知道要如何处理这事 好吗?
I don't know how I'm going to play this, okay?
就...让我静一静
Just... just give me a minute.
嘿 你醒来了
Hey, you're awake.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
很累 嗯
Tired. Yeah.
你经历了一场车祸
You had a big crash,
但是一切都会好起来的
but you're going to be just fine.
那不是海伦娜的错
It wasn't Helena's fault.
什么?
What?
我出去是想和她玩
I went outside to play with her.
她告诉你这么说的?
She tell you to say this?
不是的
No.
她是个危险的人
She's dangerous.
她脑子有问题所以她想伤害我们
She's sick in the head and it makes her want to hurt us.
她只是需要你的帮助
She just needs your help.
我很抱歉 基拉
I'm sorry, Kira.
我想现在谁也帮不了海伦娜了
I don't think anybody can help Helena now.
艾莉森 我看到你和查德在越野车里
Alison, I saw you in that van with Chad.
我的孩子们也看到了
My children saw you.
我只是希望你能了解
I just wish you could understand
你造成了多大的伤害
how much damage you've caused.
我的意思是 我们都很信任你
I mean, we all trusted you.
安斯利 今天是你把大家都召集到这里来的 是吗?
Aynsley, you brought us here today, didn't you?
我很担心你 甜心
I care about you, sweetie.
你叫来了所有的人 告诉了他们一切
You called all these people and told them everything.
我这么做是在帮助你
I'm doing this to help you.
那么我该谢谢你
And I thank you.
谢谢你从我第一天搬到这个毫无隐私的地方
For scrutinizing every detail of my life
就查探我生活中任何一点一滴的细节
since the day I moved into this fishbowl.
你窥探调查我的生活散播关于我的流言蜚语
You have pried and snooped and gossiped about me
把我当成你个人的实验对象
like I was your own, personal laboratory subject.
如果我把你的生活
How would you like it
也搅得天翻地覆 你会喜欢吗?
if I turned your life inside out?
如果我告诉在座的所有人 查德 你的老公
If I told all these people that Chad, your husband,
早在和我之前 就和钓鱼课老师 睡过了
slept with the spin-class instructor, long before me.
而他之所以这么做
Well maybe he acts that way
都是你自己一手造成的!
because you blew the roofer at the cabin!
哇!
Wow!
好吧
Okay, um...
艾莉森 你看... 住嘴
Alison, you see... No!
什么都别说了
No more words!
她说的没错 可以到此为止了
She's right. This has gone far enough.
妈妈 所有人 出去 现在!
Mom, everybody, out, now!
我们走吧
Let's go.
这可是给你的橄榄枝 可被你毁了
This was your olive branch and you torched it!
大错特错哦
Huge mistake.
进行得很不错
That went very well.
- 我觉得还不错 - 是呢
- I think it went well. - Yeah.
你来了
You came.
基拉怎么样了?
How is Kira?
你休想再见到她
You're never going to see her again.
我绝不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
多希望我能相信你的话
I wish I could believe you.
开枪吧
Do it.
该死
Shit!
你在乎我
You care!
才怪
No, I don't.
给我退后 别跟我耍花招
Stay back! Don't try any shit!
现在我只有你
You are all I have now.
我爱你
I love you.
你肯定是莎拉
You must be Sarah.
你不能伤害她的孩子
You can't harm her kid!
伤害她?
Harm her?
绝不会 孩子是无辜的
No, never. The child is innocent.
你是光明 海伦娜 你是本体
You are the light, Helena. You're the original.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
那孩子理所当然是你的女儿
The child is rightfully your daughter.
他在撒谎 海伦娜 海伦娜 没有本体这一说
He's lying! Helena, Helena. There's no original.
我告诉过你 我们是一样的
I told you... we're the same.
谁都不是本体
Neither of us is the original.
杀了她
Put her down!
我们把孩子带回家还给她真正的母亲
We'll bring the child home to her real mother.
海伦娜 海伦娜 听着 听着
Helena! Helena. Look, look...
还记得你感受到的那种联♥系♥吗?
you know that connection you feel?
我也感受到了
I feel it, too.
我们是有联♥系♥的
It's us.
为了自保她什么都会说
She'll say anything to save herself.
他把你关在一只笼子里
He locked you in a cage!
他一直在对你撒谎
He lied to you your entire life!
他也会这样对基拉的
He's going to do that to Kira.
他会伤害基拉 就像伤害你一样
He's going to hurt Kira, like he hurt you.
我如今这样 都是拜你所赐
You made me this way.
海伦娜
Helena.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
是啊 我是拿着钥匙的家伙
Yeah, I'm the one with the keys.
或许我会把钥匙交给里奇博士
Maybe I'll give 'em to Dr. Leekie.
起来
Come on.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah! Sarah!
S? 莎拉 你在哪儿?
S? Sarah, where are you?
我正要把海伦娜交给里奇
I'm about to give Helena to Leekie.
他知道我是谁 他迟早
He knows who I am. He's going to find out
也会找到基拉
about Kira, sooner or later.
你不能这么做
You can't.
你得赶紧回来 带上海伦娜
You need to get back here, right away. With Helena.
啥? 为什么?
What? Why?
你回来了我再跟你解释
I'll explain when you get here.
莎拉
Sarah!
你想见我?
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
关于贝丝·蔡尔兹
It's about Beth Childs.
我很抱歉 她说了会来的
I'm sorry. She said she'd be here.
是我
Yes.
她们没来
They didn't show.
血肉亲情比你想象的更浓 奥尔德斯
Blood is thicker than you think, Aldous.
神呐
Jesus Christ!
亚特对此事瞒而不报有多久了?
How long has Art been sitting on this?
也就几天吧 长官
Just a couple of days, sir.
非得这样吗 安吉?
Really, Angie?
你说过到今天为止
You said by the end of the day.
这就去申请逮捕贝丝·蔡尔兹的授权令
We're getting an arrest warrant for Beth Childs.
警督 贝丝已经死了
Lieutenant, Beth's dead.
你要拘捕的是莎拉·曼宁
You need a warrant for Sarah Manning.
海伦娜在哪儿?
Where's Helena?
我把她绑了扔在后备箱
I tied her up in the trunk.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
莎拉 这位是阿米莉亚
Sarah, this is Amelia.
嗨
Hi.
看看你
Look at you.
莎拉
Sarah.
我是你的亲生母亲
I'm your birth mother.
我知道 我不是你所期待的样子
Yeah, I'm not what you expected, I'm sure.
我差不多已经放弃期待了
I kind of gave up expecting.
很抱歉我来得太突然 但是
I'm sorry to arrive like this, but,
当我知道你在找我
when word came you were looking for me,
我只能匆忙离开开普敦
I had to leave cape town in a hurry.
我被监视了 你知道吗
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表