剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Look at me.
呃...我不...
Uh, I-I don't...
我不认识你 - 不要脸 你装的吧
I don't know who you are. - You bitch, you faked it?
- 我想你认错人了
- You've got the wrong person.
还装呢 你个贱♥人♥
You faked it, you bitch!
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?!
莎拉 我还以为你死了
Sarah, I thought you were dead!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能对我这么狠 啊
How could you goddamn do this to me? Ah! Ahh!
我的眼睛 噢 你个贱♥人♥
My eyes! Aw, you bitch!
- 啊 妹的 - 你们在这儿呢
- Ahhh! Goddamn it! - Ah, there they are.
- 妹的 - 来 我们比赛 看谁最先上车
- Goddamn! Die! - Ok. It's a race. Into the car.
- 看谁最先上车 - 莎拉
- It's a race to get into the car. - Sarah!
好了 谁先上车算谁赢
Ok, whoever gets in first wins!
- 那家伙是谁啊 - 莎拉
- Who's that guy? - Ah! Sarah!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch!
- 嗨 艾莉森
- Hello. Alison.
- 我刚被一个
- I was just assaulted
把我误认为是你的混♥蛋♥袭击了
By a disgusting thug who thought I was you.
- 谁 他长什么样儿
- Who? What'd he look like?
- 我不知道 他...
- I don't know. He was...
都市风
Urban.
到底什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
不是白人 好吧
Not white, ok?
哦 糟了 难道是维克
Oh, shit. Vic?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我狠狠反击了他 就这样
I assaulted him back is what happened.
千万别告诉我她是基拉的爸爸
Please tell me that's not Kira's father.
不 不 当然不是
No, no, absolutely not.
好吧 保罗到底是怎么回事
Well, what's going on with Paul?
我猜贝丝在暗中监视他
Well, we think Beth was spying on him.
我们发现了监视装置
We found surveillance gear.
她从来没和我说过
She never told me about that.
真的吗 他是个间谍吗
Is it true? Is he a mole?
我还不知道
I don't know that yet.
你那边怎么样
What's going on with you?
没事 我很好
Nothing, I'm fine.
你得到确切消息了立即给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you know something for sure.
奥利弗
Olivier.
保罗
Paul.
你在这里干嘛 出什么事了吗
What are you doing here? Is something wrong?
我们需要谈谈贝丝的事情
We need to talk about Beth.
她今早怎么样
How was she this morning?
挺好的 一切正常
Fine. Everything's fine.
你不常这么做吧
You don't do this sort of thing much, do you?
你是说和活人吗
You mean with a live person?
哦 哈哈
Oh! Ha!
太平间的小幽默
Morgue humor.
你真是可爱死了
You're awfully cute.
- 好吧 - 好吧
- Ok. - Ok.
好吧 再见
Ok, bye.
再见
Bye.
太平间的工作人员 搞没搞错
The morgue attendant? Really?
- 你就不能敲门啊 - 你真行啊 菲
- Can you knock? - Brilliant, Fee.
和个我们骗来冒充识别尸体的家伙搞上了
Shagging the bloke that we conned into identifying my body.
科林是我这么久以来遇到的第一个好男人
Colin is the first nice boy I've met in ages.
啥 这么久是指六个礼拜吗 不
What, like six weeks? No.
至少八个礼拜
At least eight.
你觉得你们的关系 前途在哪儿
Where do you think this is gonna go, eh?
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
真抱歉 我完全忘了首要规则
Oh, I'm so sorry. I completely forget rule NO.1 that
你的人生总是比我的更重要
your life is always more important than mine.
不 只是我的人生更坎坷
No, it's just way more difficult.
维克回来了 噢 靠
Vic is back. Oh, shit.
他撞见了艾莉森 所以他以为我还活着
Yeah, he ran into Alison, so he thinks I'm alive.
我会处理好的
I'll figure it out. I'll...
我需要知道 - 保罗的办公室里发生了什么
I need to know - what happened at Paul's office.
- 真不好意思 我当时也在忙呢好不好
- Sorry. I've been a bit busy, Haven't I?
不过我录下来了
Well, I did record something.
你在这里干嘛 出什么事了吗
What are you doing here? Is something wrong?
就是这个 我们需要谈谈贝丝的事情
This is it. We need to talk about Beth.
- 她今早怎么样 - 挺好的 一切正常
- How was she this morning? - Fine. Everything's fine.
你还在担心她的心理问题吗
Are you still concerned about her mental health?
不 她好多了 我确定
No. She's better, certainly better.
你知道你的身份是监视者 不可以干涉她
You understand your role as monitor is not to interfere.
监视者
Monitor.
但如果有什么
But if there's anything pertinent
我应该知道的... 任何事情...
I should know... Anything at all...
如果有 我会告诉你的
If there were, I would tell you.
- 靠 是他
- Oh, shit. It's him.
- 别接
- No, don't answer that.
- 别
- No!
- 喂 贝丝
- Hello? Beth.
你在哪儿呢 外面 你呢
Where are you? Out. Where are you?
我们需要谈谈
We have to talk.
- 谈什么 - 我需要你回家
- About what? - I need you to come home.
可我不想
Yeah, I don't think so.
他知道些内♥幕♥
He know something.
你不能回去 这你是知道的
Well, you can't go back there. You know that.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
- 靠
- Oh, shit.
- 我的天啊 保罗跟踪我找到了基拉
- Oh, my God. Paul followed me straight to Kira.
我来的时机不对吗
Is this a bad time?
你玩儿我 你骗我
You tease me, you maze me,
你以为我会...
but you think I'm just gonna...
我会默默地离开
I'm just gonna walk away
- 好像我谁都不是一样 - 我当时身负重任
- like I'm nobody? - I was working a job.
哦 是吗
Oh. Yeah?
是的 否则你会坏我事的
Yeah, you would've ruined the whole thing.
是吗
Yeah?
那我猜你现在一定大功告成了吧 莎拉
Guess you're on a roll now, huh, Sarah?
在你诈死的时候
And that coke that you stole from me.
从我这儿偷走的那些毒品
Pretending to be dead.
你觉得谁会为此承担责任
Who do you think took the fault for that?
啊
Huh?
鲍齐砍了我的手指
Pouchy took my finger.
如果我不还他的一万五千块
If I don't come up with 15k....
他会把我剁成虾
he's gonna lobster me.
每周砍一根手指 直到我只剩下两根手指 就像龙虾爪一样
A finger every week until all I have left is a lobster claw.
- 坐下 坐下
- Sit down. Sit down.
- 你到底要钱不要啊
- Do you want the money, or not?
维克 这是二万
Vic. That's 20k...
其中一万五给你还债
15 for your debt, and then
剩下五千是你的劳苦费
five for your pain and suffering.
看来你这出戏演成功了啊
That must have been some play.
拿到钱就滚 好吧 你不必知道任何事
This is "piss off" money, ok? You don't get to know anything.
我有资格知道所有一切
I'm entitled to know everything.
我能问个问题吗 你是怎么做到的
Can I ask you a question? How do you do it?
躺在太平间
Lying there in that morgue.
屏住呼吸 莎拉
Holding your breath, Sarah,
而我却像个该死的小屁孩儿一样
while I am bawling,
嚎啕大哭
I'm crying like a goddamn child.
你知道什么是疯狂吗
You know what's crazy?
你知道我有多蠢吗
You know how stupid I am?
我现在站在这里 看着你
I'm standing here looking at you,
默特尔比奇:美国南卡罗来纳州霍里县的一座城市
脑袋里一直回想着默特尔比奇 你还记得吗
and I keep thinking about is Myrtle Beach. You remember?
当然记得 那是很久以前的事了 维克
Yeah, that was a long time ago, Vic.
我当时在给杂♥志♥书干活 亲爱的
I was working with that mook, angel.
你当时还在乐队
You had your in with the carnies.
我们做过的那些事不值得骄傲
I'm not proud of what we did.
- 我们曾经那么幸福 莎拉
- We were on top of the world, Sarah.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表