剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Donnie says that he got up
是去看板球比赛了
in the middle of the night to watch cricket.
板球? 是的
Cricket? Yeah.
听着 保罗是军人 他很专业
Look, Paul's military. He's a professional.
而你是从什么时候认识唐尼的?
You've known Donnie since, what?
高中
High school.
对呀 高中
Right, high school,
是吧? 所以 他怎么可能是你的监视者呢
yeah? So how could he be your monitor?
所以 他只是唐尼
So he's just Donnie,
爱吃饭放屁的唐尼?
eating, farting Donnie?
我的监视者可能是 楼上那帮烦人精里的一个
My monitor is probably one of those bitches upstairs.
听着 艾莉森 只...
Look, Alison, just...
艾莉森?!
Alison?!
- 我知道 我知道 - 好的
- I know. I know, I know. - Okay
不 不 创生学不是优生学
No no, Neolution is not Eugenical.
好吧 那它是什么 乌托邦么
Okay, so what is it? Is it Utopian?
可能是创托邦?
Neotopian, maybe?
科西玛 哦 天啊 你看
Cosima. Oh, my God, look.
他在那呢
There he is.
我十分想和他认识
I would just love to meet him.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
啥
What?
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hi.
啊
Ah,
是的
Oui.
你说法语哦
You speak French.
是的 我给自己植了个语言神经芯片
Oui. I have a neurolingual chip.
扯淡
Bullshit.
很好 你是个怀疑论者嘛
Good, a skeptic.
但是呢 神经植入是 我们正在研究的
Neural implants are something we're exploring, however.
在二元研究所
At the Dyad Institute.
- 你听说过我们呀 - 是呢
- You've heard of us. - Yes.
他们也是二元研究所的人么
Are they from the Dyad Institute?
啊 那是"怪异里奇"
Ah, my "Freaky Leakies",
那是媒体给取的名
as they've been dubbed in the media.
有次我被问到 我觉得完美的人应该长什么样子
It was once asked what my perfect human would look like.
我就随便一说 银灰的头发 一个白眼球
I offhandedly suggested silver-gray hair and one white eye.
我可什么都不知道啊
Little did I know.
我十分喜欢你的演讲
Well, I enjoyed your lecture very much.
哦 谢谢你啦 谢谢
Oh, thank you so much. Thank you.
我学免疫学的
You know, I'm in immunology.
恩
Mm.
那你呢
And you?
演化发育生物学
Evo-devo,
所以 当我听人谈起未来时
so, whenever somebody talks about
我总会说 "展现出来啊 别光说"
the future, I always say "Show, don't tell."
我希望你能给我展现未来的机会
I hope you'll give me the chance.
请一定要来看看我们二元的成就
Please, have a look at our work at Dyad.
再见
Adieu.
你真是个捣蛋鬼
You are such a brat.
不
No!
来嘛 咱们赶紧离开这 来吧
Come on, let's get out of here. Come on!
恩 艾莉森
Mmm! Alison.
还需要杯白葡萄酒么
Another pint of chablis?
是我 菲
It's me, Fe.
哦 该死 抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry.
红色警戒 艾莉森刚在沙发堆里睡着了 不
Code red. Alison just went down in a heap. No.
我们得救她出这火海
We need to get her life out of the fire, somehow.
好的 听着 我觉得吧 我可能发现了她真正的监视者
Okay. Listen, I think that I may have spotted her real monitor.
什么 那边那位
What? There.
你在这儿呀 我在这儿呀
There you are. Here I am.
你这是怎么了
What is with you?
- 亨德里克斯
- Hendrix!
- 哦 嗨 没人觉得这搞笑 查德
- Oh! Hey! Nobody finds that funny, Chad.
呜呼 放松点 只是条件反射区好不好
Whoa, whoa, easy! Just bouncing quarters here.
我以前见过你吧 你在购物中心工作么
I've seen you before. Do you work at the Plaza?
哈 我不去那
Ha! I don't do plazas.
哦 你们俩是怎么认识的
Oh, how do you two know each other?
哦 呃 因为...
Oh, um, because...
他是 呃 我是她的演技指导
He's, uh... I'm her acting coach.
菲力克斯
Felix.
安斯利 我住街对面
Aynsley, from across the street.
你也没告诉我 你在接受专业指导啊 艾莉
You didn't tell me you were getting professional training, Ally.
是么 恩
Really? Hmm.
安斯利 你喝白葡萄酒还是红葡萄酒
Aynsley, do you want red or white?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
呃
Um...
你跑真快
You run so fast.
我们甩掉他们了么 是的
Did we lose them? Yes!
好 接下来我们再偷几辆自行车吧
Okay, so let's steal some bikes.
哦 不 不 那对我来说太罪过了
Oh, no no no, that's too much crime for me.
来嘛
Oh, come on.
我要助教一节课
I have a class to T.A.
哦 好 好的
Oh, okay. All right.
你知道很法式的一件事是什么吗
You know what's a very French thing to do?
什么 在这样的慢跑之后
What? After a jogging like this,
我们喜欢稍抽点烟
we like to smoke a nice little cigarette.
你刚说的是"慢跑"吗 对
Did you say "a jogging"? Yes.
的确 好吧 只是确认一下
You did. Okay, just checking.
你抽吗 来一根?
You smoke? Do you want one?
不用了 这对我来说就像吸大♥麻♥ 真的吗
No, just pot for me. Ooh, really?
恩 我来自旧金山 所以... 哇哦
Yes, I'm from San Fran, so... Ooh.
以后有机会我会让你尝试下烟熏火燎的滋味的
I am going to get you so baked one day.
好吧 有机会的话
Okay, one day.
恩
Okay.
我觉得 在这个美丽新世界交到一个朋友
It's, um, it's really nice to make a friend in
感觉很棒
the Brave New World.
是啊 我得走了
Yeah. I have to go.
恩 好吧
Okay, yeah.
恩 再见
Okay. Ciao.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Ciao.
唐尼 亲爱的
Donnie, sweetie,
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
求你给我松绑吧
Please untie me.
派对结束前我都不能松开你
I can't, until the party's over.
我买♥♥了香料葡萄酒
I bought mulled wine.
如果我能帮忙...
If I can help...
你在这地下室的时候
While you're down here,
我希望你好好想想我们
I want you to really think about us,
所拥有的一切
what we've got,
我们的房♥子 我们的孩子
with our house and our kids.
你不会愿意失去这一切的
You don't want to lose that.
穿这身真靓啊
That is a really good look on you.
喂 你现在得上楼来
Yeah? You need to come upstairs, now.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
维克来了
Vic is here.
维克 对
Vic? Yeah.
你好啊莎拉
Hi, Sarah.
如果你不到楼上来
If you don't come upstairs,
我就要开始找朋友聊天了
I'm going to start making friends, fast.
好吧 我来
Okay, fine.
不去楼下 两分钟后楼上卧室见
Not downstairs. Upstairs bedroom, 2 minutes.
贝丝
Beth.
没有疤痕
No scar.
莎拉
Sarah.
- 噢 - 你是莎拉吗
- Oh! - Are you Sarah?
嗯
Mm!
我是艾莉森
Alison.
想和我亲热吗
You want some of this?
来和我一起睡吧
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表